1. Congrats winners!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. Anybody receive theirs yet? Still waiting on mine
    •   

3. Just got mine!

Name:  1504544595085_344845862_2f9b1377_v1.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  86.5 KB
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

4. Looks like mine is going to be delivered tomorrow

5. They all come via ups or something most places don't deliver today
    •   

6. Got mine this evening.... about to try it out during this shoulders workout

7. Thanks again @companName:  IMG_1382.PNG
Views: 28
Size:  630.2 KB

Will post results and reviews !

8. I love this stuff. What does it mean by "2 AM approved sites?" I'll review this wherever I'm asked.

I think I'm officially on the intra workout train. The flavor of the lemon candy is top notch. I glug down my half gallon water bottle no problem. I want to try Snow Cone and Rocket Pop, but when I buy more, I'll probably go Lemon Candy again because I like it so much. Lol.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I love this stuff. What does it mean by "2 AM approved sites?" I'll review this wherever I'm asked.

I think I'm officially on the intra workout train. The flavor of the lemon candy is top notch. I glug down my half gallon water bottle no problem. I want to try Snow Cone and Rocket Pop, but when I buy more, I'll probably go Lemon Candy again because I like it so much. Lol.
    Dude i got the sour lemon candy also and pretty sure its my favorite flavor supp ive ever tried....!! And i currently have over 20 aminos/pre workouts and have sampled hundreds of others. Idk what they did to this sour lemon candy but it is PHENOMENAL!!!

10. Man I aint never had no intra woukout stuff except bcaa's and I tell you this stuff is legit. Went threw an intense leg workout the other say and it kept replenishing me after every set knocked it out in hour and a half and normally would of takin me a little over 2 hours.. plus the stuff mixes great and taste great I got the rocket pop I beleive

11. Sounds like everyone is liking it.

As a reminder, we are asking for 2 reviews on AM approved sites (listed above under the STORES dropdown). Please PM me your reviews when completed. Thank you!
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

12. What two AM approved sites are everyone posting reviews on? I can't find SWOLEMATE on any of the stores in the drop down menu. I don't know where to leave the reviews.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    What two AM approved sites are everyone posting reviews on? I can't find SWOLEMATE on any of the stores in the drop down menu. I don't know where to leave the reviews.
    Compan posted these in another promo as being good to go,

https://www.tfsupplements.com/store
    https://www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fight of the Year?
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. Storm of the Century has Me Stranded in DC
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat