Mr. Supps is looking for reps

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The premier retailer that brings you the Thursday weekly sale is expanding. We are currently looking two reps to increase our team.

Position includes:
- Monthly Stipend
- Discounts
- Team atmosphere

To apply:
- Be a member of a year or more in good standing
- Have positive reputation
- Knowledge of products
- Be willing to post several times a week

Place app in this thread

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested. And I fit all qualifications ;)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also interested in helping others and increasing a positive vibe and attitude towards the business.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Here's my official app:

I've been a member here for over a year.

I have a positive rep here and can provide plenty of references. From other company reps or otherwise.

I have quite a bit of knowledge of various types of products.

I can easily post multiple times a week.

I also have some rep experience and am NOT a rep for any company currently.

Just let me know. I'd be glad to add my help and support to the team ;)

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Here's my official app:

I've been a member here for over a year.

I have a positive rep here and can provide plenty of references. From other company reps or otherwise.

I have quite a bit of knowledge of various types of products.

I can easily post multiple times a week.

I also have some rep experience and am NOT a rep for any company currently.

Just let me know. I'd be glad to add my help and support to the team ;)
And the man knows his margaritas

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Awesome opportunity.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Interested and in, meet the requirements (wasn't that active for first couple of years)

Have rep experience at another board/social media, decent supplement knowledge - always trying to learn more.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just out of curiosity, what is the stipend/discount?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I caught an uber with the owner of mr supps in vegas at the Olympia, super cool guy. Excellent sales man, talked to me about forma v3 for about 5 minutes and dam near had me ready to throw my adex in the trash and pick up a bottle of his forma. Just thought I'd share that.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Why is there not like 15 apps already for this? If I had a year in I would have applied

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is there not like 15 apps already for this? If I had a year in I would have applied
I'd be all over it if I had the time to dedicate to being a rep

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a pretty darned good opportunity here fellas.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will be discussed with those selected
Just saying this is very generic... what (roughly even) would be "posting several times a week"? if its like 5, then the stipend becomes irrelevant cuz its worth it for even a discount, but if its like 100, it better be worth the effort.

I'm not knocking you guys at all, and frankly might even be interested, but I'd have to know what im getting into... otherwise its like diving into a murky pool and hoping its not shallow. Especially if it were going to mean switching companies or investing significant time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could find the time for discounted sups and some coin
The supplement industry already gets about 14 hours of my time every day, the other 10 hours are mine.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Damn son where have you been.
Many places and have many stories because of it lol
Right now training to go fight over in Thailand
Though I have been lurking for sometime and started logging again
Plan on being more concise and posting my macros,supps, PEDs when I get back in the states with a bulking log

Though what's the hubba about this? How is it team based differently than any other company?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im interested. Was a Rep for TGB Supplements for over 2 years until they left AM.
Previously repped for BLR before joining SNS.

Have all the criteria desired.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im interested. Was a Rep for TGB Supplements for over 2 years until they left AM.

Excellent candidate right here

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I say we are team based. This means we win as a team. As the company grows so do the team benefits. Not just a single member of the team.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I have been a member of the forum for a few years now. I used to be more of a lurker but I have posted daily starting this year. It would be no problem for me to post on the forum daily and I am knowledgeable when it comes to supplements and their purposes. My network is also pretty large because I have family that lifts that use supplements and plenty of coworkers also. I would gladly be a part of the team.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll formally throw my name in... Been repping for SNS for a few years now as well as stints with PHW and Sparta Nutrition for all of their entire spans time on AM. I think I meet the criteria for time on the boards as well as being pretty generally knowledgeable, but as always, plenty of room to learn and grow more, especially if the team is as tight as it sounds.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
When I say we are team based. This means we win as a team. As the company grows so do the team benefits. Not just a single member of the team.
Sounds solid. Are you guys not active on YouTube or Instagram? Seems like you have some videos but they dropped a year back

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'll formally throw my name in... Been repping for SNS for a few years now as well as stints with PHW and Sparta Nutrition for all of their entire spans time on AM. I think I meet the criteria for time on the boards as well as being pretty generally knowledgeable, but as always, plenty of room to learn and grow more, especially if the team is as tight as it sounds.
Good dude as well

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds solid. Are you guys not active on YouTube or Instagram? Seems like you have some videos but they dropped a year back
May be something we can look at in the future

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, its been a while, but count me in. I have been around here forever, and would be happy to be back here at AM more frequently.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well now, Repping for a retailer was the most fun rep job I had, not being tied down to one brand but just offering up good info and deals was awesome!!!! I have been retired from repping for a bit but would like to know more if this is a good fit if chosen.

I meet all the requirements, am quite knowledgeable in supplements, training and nutrition, and would like to think I have a good reputation. Is Nate still involved over there? I helped him develop the rep team structure back when he was doing N2BM on this board.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well now, Repping for a retailer was the most fun rep job I had, not being tied down to one brand but just offering up good info and deals was awesome!!!! I have been retired from repping for a bit but would like to know more if this is a good fit if chosen.

I meet all the requirements, am quite knowledgeable in supplements, training and nutrition, and would like to think I have a good reputation. Is Nate still involved over there? I helped him develop the rep team structure back when he was doing N2BM on this board.
Only a few reps currently, so not sure who Nate is.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only a few reps currently, so not sure who Nate is.
He was someone that used to be affiliated with MrSupps way back in the day. Used to think they were business partners but one of the old reps just let me know they were just affiliated, and he wasn't part owner. I "THINK" MrSupps was doing the sole distribution for N2BM at one point, so you had to buy it from MrSupps. One of those blurry lines situations.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great choice

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The original OG. Don't let this guy get away! His knowledge spans every aspect of this business, he's the perfect rep.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

Yup. This is a guy who knows his stuff, and doesnt mind sharing. Definitely a very positive asset to have on your team!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

A great guy right here.......