Mr. Supps is looking for reps

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Will be discussed with those selected
    Just saying this is very generic... what (roughly even) would be "posting several times a week"? if its like 5, then the stipend becomes irrelevant cuz its worth it for even a discount, but if its like 100, it better be worth the effort.

I'm not knocking you guys at all, and frankly might even be interested, but I'd have to know what im getting into... otherwise its like diving into a murky pool and hoping its not shallow. Especially if it were going to mean switching companies or investing significant time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    I could find the time for discounted sups and some coin
    The supplement industry already gets about 14 hours of my time every day, the other 10 hours are mine.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Team atmosphere?
    Damn son where have you been.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Back from the dead lol
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

5. @yates84 clean that inbox homie
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Many places and have many stories because of it lol
    Right now training to go fight over in Thailand
    Though I have been lurking for sometime and started logging again
    Plan on being more concise and posting my macros,supps, PEDs when I get back in the states with a bulking log

Though what's the hubba about this? How is it team based differently than any other company?

7. Im interested. Was a Rep for TGB Supplements for over 2 years until they left AM.
    Previously repped for BLR before joining SNS.

Have all the criteria desired.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

8. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Im interested. Was a Rep for TGB Supplements for over 2 years until they left AM.

Excellent candidate right here

9. When I say we are team based. This means we win as a team. As the company grows so do the team benefits. Not just a single member of the team.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    When I say we are team based. This means we win as a team. As the company grows so do the team benefits. Not just a single member of the team.
    Ah ok

11. I have been a member of the forum for a few years now. I used to be more of a lurker but I have posted daily starting this year. It would be no problem for me to post on the forum daily and I am knowledgeable when it comes to supplements and their purposes. My network is also pretty large because I have family that lifts that use supplements and plenty of coworkers also. I would gladly be a part of the team.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

12. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Im interested. Was a Rep for TGB Supplements for over 2 years until they left AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    Excellent candidate right here
    Agreed. Good dude.

13. I'll formally throw my name in... Been repping for SNS for a few years now as well as stints with PHW and Sparta Nutrition for all of their entire spans time on AM. I think I meet the criteria for time on the boards as well as being pretty generally knowledgeable, but as always, plenty of room to learn and grow more, especially if the team is as tight as it sounds.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    When I say we are team based. This means we win as a team. As the company grows so do the team benefits. Not just a single member of the team.
    Sounds solid. Are you guys not active on YouTube or Instagram? Seems like you have some videos but they dropped a year back

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'll formally throw my name in... Been repping for SNS for a few years now as well as stints with PHW and Sparta Nutrition for all of their entire spans time on AM. I think I meet the criteria for time on the boards as well as being pretty generally knowledgeable, but as always, plenty of room to learn and grow more, especially if the team is as tight as it sounds.
    Good dude as well

16. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    Sounds solid. Are you guys not active on YouTube or Instagram? Seems like you have some videos but they dropped a year back
    May be something we can look at in the future

17. Ok, its been a while, but count me in. I have been around here forever, and would be happy to be back here at AM more frequently.

18. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    May be something we can look at in the future
    If ever do I'd be game for making some videos, 24hr arm workout hahah

19. Well now, Repping for a retailer was the most fun rep job I had, not being tied down to one brand but just offering up good info and deals was awesome!!!! I have been retired from repping for a bit but would like to know more if this is a good fit if chosen.

I meet all the requirements, am quite knowledgeable in supplements, training and nutrition, and would like to think I have a good reputation. Is Nate still involved over there? I helped him develop the rep team structure back when he was doing N2BM on this board.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well now, Repping for a retailer was the most fun rep job I had, not being tied down to one brand but just offering up good info and deals was awesome!!!! I have been retired from repping for a bit but would like to know more if this is a good fit if chosen.

I meet all the requirements, am quite knowledgeable in supplements, training and nutrition, and would like to think I have a good reputation. Is Nate still involved over there? I helped him develop the rep team structure back when he was doing N2BM on this board.
    Only a few reps currently, so not sure who Nate is.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Only a few reps currently, so not sure who Nate is.
    He was someone that used to be affiliated with MrSupps way back in the day. Used to think they were business partners but one of the old reps just let me know they were just affiliated, and he wasn't part owner. I "THINK" MrSupps was doing the sole distribution for N2BM at one point, so you had to buy it from MrSupps. One of those blurry lines situations.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I'll formally throw my name in... Been repping for SNS for a few years now as well as stints with PHW and Sparta Nutrition for all of their entire spans time on AM. I think I meet the criteria for time on the boards as well as being pretty generally knowledgeable, but as always, plenty of room to learn and grow more, especially if the team is as tight as it sounds.
    Another great choice

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well now, Repping for a retailer was the most fun rep job I had, not being tied down to one brand but just offering up good info and deals was awesome!!!! I have been retired from repping for a bit but would like to know more if this is a good fit if chosen.

The original OG. Don't let this guy get away! His knowledge spans every aspect of this business, he's the perfect rep.

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Yup. This is a guy who knows his stuff, and doesnt mind sharing. Definitely a very positive asset to have on your team!

25. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post

A great guy right here.......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OLYMPUS UK IS LOOKING FOR REPS!
    By yates84 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 11:39 PM
  2. PHW SUPPS IS LOOKING FOR REPS!
    By PHWSupplements in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-28-2015, 07:46 AM