2017 Mr. Supps Fantasy Football League

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Kareem Hunt woke back up at the perfect time, eh?
    Hopefully he keeps rolling. Traded him for Bell in my other league. Has worked out well lol

2. 2017 Mr. Supps Fantasy Football League

Been an interesting season. Dr. Is killing it. Thought for sure IC Spots was going to take me down when he was only down 10 with a half to go. I got pretty lucky. Hell, I don't even have half of my team I drafted.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Been an interesting season. Dr. Is killing it. Thought for sure IC Spots was going to take me down when he was only down 10 with a half to go. I got pretty lucky. Hell, I don't even have half of my team I drafted.
    Yeah, I was hoping Brady got going would gave me a better chance getting the last needed additional points, Oh well don't think I would have gotten far in the playoffs after losing Wentz. Good luck to all
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

4. Guys I need some input for my other league. First at QB, 2 QB league Wentz got hurt but I have Rodgers coming back so it's Jimmy G or Goff. Currently starting Jimmy.

For the flex 1/2 PPR my options are Gio, L Miller, Mike Evans or Delanie Walker

5. I would go with Goff. Then probably Evans. That's a flip of a coin though.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I would go with Goff. Then probably Evans. That's a flip of a coin though.
    It's so close. Wouldn't shock me if Evans puts up 30 or 3 lol. Goff only had like 9 points vs Sea last time but they have had some injuries

7. Could also go with Foles against the crap Giants def

8. I was so worried about 1 of my playoff leagues....I forgot to swtich gronk back in for brate....hope this doesn't cost me the game
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

9. I had a small chance in this league but both my receivers got injured on me. Need a 40 point effort from Ryan but that won't happen. I don't stand a chance against the Dr next week!
    @Oconns28 rocked it this week.

10. It came together well this weekend!

In my other league it's going to be close!! I need ATL kicker Bryant to score less than 13

11. @Oconns28 and @Wimsicle please PM your name and address

12. Congrats fellas. Looking forward to next year already!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    It came together well this weekend!

In my other league it's going to be close!! I need ATL kicker Bryant to score less than 13
    Haha fun league! Gurley with the smash win I have no idea how I even stayed in it lol other than Brady carrying me to victory in the early weeks of the season haha. Good season y'all
    Current Workout Log:

14. Congrats, enjoyed the season
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

15. Lucky weekend! Gurley carried me through!!

Won my other league last night with Foles and Ertz just getting enough and winning by 4 points!

It's been a fun season!

16. Congrats guys lets do it again next year
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

17. I enjoyed it.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

18. glad everyone had fun, I'm down to do it again next year.....up to the big boss man of course

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM Fantasy Football League
    By AntM1564 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 737
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. AM Fantasy Football League
    By AntM1564 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 05:39 PM
  3. Looking to join active fantasy football league
    By JoeySon in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. FREE MGN PROTEIN 50LBS TO WINNER!!! FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:26 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 11:49 PM