2017 Mr. Supps Fantasy Football League

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. Ya that's nuts. Congrats!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Ya that's nuts. Congrats!
    Congrats to my opponent. Lol. My autodrafted team had no chance.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Congrats to my opponent. Lol. My autodrafted team had no chance.
    Duh me, read that wrong.

    I drafted my team and I suck. Haha.

  4. Name:  IMG_5045.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  72.2 KB

    What @Oconns28 and Cam Newton said to me tonight and I obliged

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Name:  IMG_5045.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  72.2 KB

    What @Oconns28 and Cam Newton said to me tonight and I obliged
    Hahaha man I looked Sunday and just assumed i lost. Took a look this morning and though wtf happened
    •   
       


  6. Cam Newton ruined my last undefeated season in fantasy last night....smh
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  7. Oh tough loss!! Lost my first place!

  8. yeah, I lost by a point as well
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  9. Autodraft got a lot of players I wouldn't have drafted, but I have to say that I have never hated anyone more than I have hated Doug Baldwin this season.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  10. Had Doug Baldwin last year and was very inconsistent.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  11. Great season, it is going to come down to the final week to qualified to the playoffs.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  12. I high score for the season and will miss the playoffs haha
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  13. I have the second highest "Points Against," with it being only less than 2 points below the No. 1. I got everyone's best shot. Haha.

    I still blame Doug Baldwin.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  14. I was cruising and now I'm crumbling my way out of the playoffs! Lol

    I did earn first in my other league and get a bye week so that's a bonus! Lol

  15. Boy have I had a roller coaster of injuries lol. Fun season tho lookin forward to getting lucky in playoffs
    Current Workout Log:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Boy have I had a roller coaster of injuries lol. Fun season tho lookin forward to getting lucky in playoffs
    Congrats! It's anyone's to win now!


    In my other league I've Lost DJ, Aaron Rodgers(maybe back this week I hope), Watson and now wentz! 2 QB league, still finished first and outscored the next closest team by like 200. Had some ups and down as all well! I'm a zeke owner haha. Kamara has certainly been nice though!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Congrats! It's anyone's to win now!


    In my other league I've Lost DJ, Aaron Rodgers(maybe back this week I hope), Watson and now wentz! 2 QB league, still finished first and outscored the next closest team by like 200. Had some ups and down as all well! I'm a zeke owner haha. Kamara has certainly been nice though!
    Excellent work! Yeah I've hit the Dfs hard for football and NBA this year and it has taken over my love for season long lol. Still made playoffs in every league but the amount of effort I've put in doesn't deserve wins lol. Dfs has been a blessing though
    Current Workout Log:

  18. Great season, knock out of the playoff in the last game.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  19. I had a lot of fun. Autodraft and injuries hurt but I was pretty competitive in my most of my games. Honestly, my Jags actually being good this year took a lot of the sting away. :P
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Excellent work! Yeah I've hit the Dfs hard for football and NBA this year and it has taken over my love for season long lol. Still made playoffs in every league but the amount of effort I've put in doesn't deserve wins lol. Dfs has been a blessing though
    Lol the season long does get a little old by the end of it. I've played a little DK but stunk it up so haven't played much more.

  21. And I've had my eye on everyone. Whoever Dr. Mantis Toboggan (love the IASIP reference) is has been on an absolute tear after starting 2-5, I think. He is the LA Chargers of our league.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    And I've had my eye on everyone. Whoever Dr. Mantis Toboggan (love the IASIP reference) is has been on an absolute tear after starting 2-5, I think. He is the LA Chargers of our league.
    He messaged me this morning saying how good his team was...didnt know what he meant....hes really turned it around that much?
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    He messaged me this morning saying how good his team was...didnt know what he meant....hes really turned it around that much?
    He had a couple close games but he is on a 7-game winning streak. It only takes a player or two to have a bad game come playoff time, though...
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    He had a couple close games but he is on a 7-game winning streak. It only takes a player or two to have a bad game come playoff time, though...
    I'm ending that streak this week!!! Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I'm ending that streak this week!!! Lol
    Kareem Hunt woke back up at the perfect time, eh?
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AM Fantasy Football League
    By AntM1564 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 737
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. AM Fantasy Football League
    By AntM1564 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 05:39 PM
  3. Looking to join active fantasy football league
    By JoeySon in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:09 PM
  4. FREE MGN PROTEIN 50LBS TO WINNER!!! FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 02:26 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Log in
Log in