1. Millennium Sport Technologies promo

Rules:
    USA only
    Must be at least 18 years old
    Must do a review
    Must not owe Millennium Sport Technologies any outstanding review
    Company reps are welcomed
    Winner will be chosen anytime by me

Out of all the Millennium Sport Technologies products you've tried, what product is your favorite ?

Winners will be chosen by me and a n MSt product of your choice
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

2. I got to try the Cordygen NAN02 a while ago thanks to a promo and loved it. I've been using it as a staple supp ever since.

I would love to try out another MST product.
    •   

3. I have heard of the company but have yet to try the products. I would love to get my feet wet and check out the hype especially with this awesome promo. Thanks.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I can vouch for the MST New Zealand Whey
    MST & The Solution Cooking up a Storm with New Zealand Whey

Bakes very well, and has a VERY CLEAN Profile for those looking for a non sweetened and organic product
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. I have yet to try any products from MST but have read good things on the protein. Would love to give a product, any product, a shot and hopefully discover a new company to look to for my supplement needs.
    •   

6. Love my RagNoRok! Pre workout (Non-Stim)
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

7. I just recently tried some Sedation samples I got from @justhere4comm. Sleep is something I've struggled with for a long time, and is one of the most important things for not only physical health, but mental health as well. Sedation helped me so well that after 3 nights I was sold and purchased a tub.
    I would love to try a non stim pre like RagNoRok.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. This would be my first MST product as well, but I've heard good things about the company. so I'm very interested in trying any product to try

9. never heard of this company...
    goals include:
    Muscle building
    Deeper Sleep
    Pumps In Gym
    Cortisol Control
    Estro Control
    Fat Loss
    Body Recomp

id be willing to leave a review for any of your products that do one of the above

10. I ran a log for the peak elite chewable tabs a while back. I really liked that product, was different from.others and I saw a definite increase in performance in the gym.

MST PEAK ELITE

During that run I got some samples of ragnorock elite. That stuff is very powerful. Great preworkout.

I would love to try the Maco Green Caps or ENZYM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I ran a log for the peak elite chewable tabs a while back. I really liked that product, was different from.others and I saw a definite increase in performance in the gym.

MST PEAK ELITE

During that run I got some samples of ragnorock elite. That stuff is very powerful. Great preworkout.

I would love to try the Maco Green Caps or ENZYM.
    Nice log. are you still maintaining that leanness?

12. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nice log. are you still maintaining that leanness?
    Thanks. Much leaner, much bigger. That log was around two years ago.

13. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Thanks. Much leaner, much bigger. That log was around two years ago.
    Very good. Ive always been big, and now a days my goal is to keep my waist nice and pretty, its more important than size for me haha

btw strong squat and dead numbers, keep up the good effort

14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Very good. Ive always been big, and now a days my goal is to keep my waist nice and pretty, its more important than size for me haha

btw strong squat and dead numbers, keep up the good effort
    Thanks. Yea it's definitely challenging to keep lean, for me it's always threading a line between size and leanness. I'm starting to have an idea of when to push and pull back

15. I'll put in my .02 after repping MST last year and trying most every product.

RagNOrok is hands down my favorite stim free PWO alongside MaxREPS. Cordygen-Nano is a staple for me as far as increasing endurance. Anyone who hasn't tried those is missing out!

Also, the products are as clean and healthy as can be. Gotta love that in an industry full of questionable ingredients.

16. the best mst product I ever used was the og somnidren powder w/phenibut...one of the best sleep aid products I've ever used[including prescriptions]...to bad mst changed the formula!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the best mst product I ever used was the og somnidren powder w/phenibut...one of the best sleep aid products I've ever used[including prescriptions]...to bad mst changed the formula!!!
    Ive used somnidren powder with phenibut as well. Some will agree, some will disagree,fact is phenibut is best used at most two times a week. It can have withdrawal symptoms, if used too infrequently. I would skip some days with the og somniden powder citrus flavor , if I remember right, I felt a bit groggy some days from what i remember

Thanks for stopping by Tom

18. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ive used somnidren powder with phenibut as well. Some will agree, some will disagree,fact is phenibut is best used at most two times a week. It can have withdrawal symptoms, if used too infrequently. I would skip some days with the og somniden powder citrus flavor , if I remember right, I felt a bit groggy some days from what i remember

lol...the same could be said for prescription sleep aids, imo sleep aids should be rotated often to prevent tolerance.

no problem, john...glad to see you posting and congrats again!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the best mst product I ever used was the og somnidren powder w/phenibut...one of the best sleep aid products I've ever used[including prescriptions]...to bad mst changed the formula!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

I tried somnidren two times and that stuff was so strong I couldn't keep using it. Whatever was in it that stuff was freaking powerful!

20. I ran a log of Non cafeinated RagnoRok and freakin loved it!

At that time I was doing crossfit 3-4x a week for workouts.
    I am taking a break from that and going back to just lifting now! I feel like a newb again! So sore but loving it.

I would love the chance to run Rag again!!

Here is the log:
    Jayo84 will rok some workouts with MST's RagNoRok

I also ran the samples of Elite Cordygen Nano2 and love it was well. So I know that MST is the real deal!
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

21. Empire mind Im choosing you. Incoming message coming your way

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Empire mind Im choosing you. Incoming message coming your way
    Thank you brother I really appreciate it!

23. To be honest I have not yet had the privilege of trying any of your products but would love the chance to review anything you would throw my way.
    Website looks great to.

24. Been wanting to try ENZY-M and the Foundation Stack!! Looks bomb!

25. I want to pick up the enzyme soon, but my choice was between the RPG BCAA (looks really good) and the Myco Green 500. I decided on Myco Green 500. I've been using these kind of products alot lately and the profile on this one looks really good. I have been taking my health supps including greens drink and reds drink first thing in the morning, along side warm water, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. I find it really help with digestion, fat loss and mental clarity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MILLENNIUM SPORT TECHNOLOGIES Signs Figure Competitor Michelle Anderson!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:35 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:26 PM
  4. Millennium Sport Technologies welcomes ncangey0513 as our newest rep!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:59 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM