• First Up Vote

Rules:
USA only
Must be at least 18 years old
Must do a review
Must not owe Millennium Sport Technologies any outstanding review
Company reps are welcomed
Winner will be chosen anytime by me

Out of all the Millennium Sport Technologies products you've tried, what product is your favorite ?

Winners will be chosen by me and a n MSt product of your choice

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I got to try the Cordygen NAN02 a while ago thanks to a promo and loved it. I've been using it as a staple supp ever since.

I would love to try out another MST product.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I have heard of the company but have yet to try the products. I would love to get my feet wet and check out the hype especially with this awesome promo. Thanks.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try any products from MST but have read good things on the protein. Would love to give a product, any product, a shot and hopefully discover a new company to look to for my supplement needs.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love my RagNoRok! Pre workout (Non-Stim)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just recently tried some Sedation samples I got from justhere4comm. Sleep is something I've struggled with for a long time, and is one of the most important things for not only physical health, but mental health as well. Sedation helped me so well that after 3 nights I was sold and purchased a tub.
I would love to try a non stim pre like RagNoRok.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be my first MST product as well, but I've heard good things about the company. so I'm very interested in trying any product to try

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never heard of this company...
goals include:
Muscle building
Deeper Sleep
Pumps In Gym
Cortisol Control
Estro Control
Fat Loss
Body Recomp

id be willing to leave a review for any of your products that do one of the above :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Much leaner, much bigger. That log was around two years ago.
Very good. Ive always been big, and now a days my goal is to keep my waist nice and pretty, its more important than size for me haha

btw strong squat and dead numbers, keep up the good effort

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very good. Ive always been big, and now a days my goal is to keep my waist nice and pretty, its more important than size for me haha

btw strong squat and dead numbers, keep up the good effort
Thanks. Yea it's definitely challenging to keep lean, for me it's always threading a line between size and leanness. I'm starting to have an idea of when to push and pull back

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'll put in my .02 after repping MST last year and trying most every product.

RagNOrok is hands down my favorite stim free PWO alongside MaxREPS. Cordygen-Nano is a staple for me as far as increasing endurance. Anyone who hasn't tried those is missing out!

Also, the products are as clean and healthy as can be. Gotta love that in an industry full of questionable ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the best mst product I ever used was the og somnidren powder w/phenibut...one of the best sleep aid products I've ever used[including prescriptions]...to bad mst changed the formula!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the best mst product I ever used was the og somnidren powder w/phenibut...one of the best sleep aid products I've ever used[including prescriptions]...to bad mst changed the formula!!!
Ive used somnidren powder with phenibut as well. Some will agree, some will disagree,fact is phenibut is best used at most two times a week. It can have withdrawal symptoms, if used too infrequently. I would skip some days with the og somniden powder citrus flavor , if I remember right, I felt a bit groggy some days from what i remember

Thanks for stopping by Tom

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive used somnidren powder with phenibut as well. Some will agree, some will disagree,fact is phenibut is best used at most two times a week. It can have withdrawal symptoms, if used too infrequently. I would skip some days with the og somniden powder citrus flavor , if I remember right, I felt a bit groggy some days from what i remember

lol...the same could be said for prescription sleep aids, imo sleep aids should be rotated often to prevent tolerance.

no problem, john...glad to see you posting and congrats again!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I tried somnidren two times and that stuff was so strong I couldn't keep using it. Whatever was in it that stuff was freaking powerful!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log of Non cafeinated RagnoRok and freakin loved it!

At that time I was doing crossfit 3-4x a week for workouts.
I am taking a break from that and going back to just lifting now! I feel like a newb again! So sore but loving it.

I would love the chance to run Rag again!!

Here is the log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291933-jayo84-will-rok.html

I also ran the samples of Elite Cordygen Nano2 and love it was well. So I know that MST is the real deal!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest I have not yet had the privilege of trying any of your products but would love the chance to review anything you would throw my way.
Website looks great to.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been wanting to try ENZY-M and the Foundation Stack!! Looks bomb!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to pick up the enzyme soon, but my choice was between the RPG BCAA (looks really good) and the Myco Green 500. I decided on Myco Green 500. I've been using these kind of products alot lately and the profile on this one looks really good. I have been taking my health supps including greens drink and reds drink first thing in the morning, along side warm water, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. I find it really help with digestion, fat loss and mental clarity.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to pick up the enzyme soon, but my choice was between the RPG BCAA (looks really good) and the Myco Green 500. I decided on Myco Green 500. I've been using these kind of products alot lately and the profile on this one looks really good. I have been taking my health supps including greens drink and reds drink first thing in the morning, along side warm water, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. I find it really help with digestion, fat loss and mental clarity.
Oh yeah , the Myco Green looks awesome to!!
Nice choice.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great products from a great company. Citruvol elite worked great during my cardio workouts.

M

mn72661

Awards
Mycogreen caps ive used on and off since MST first came out with them, and I have since jumped on the RPG bandwagon. Start the day with (or whenever the appetites just not there) 2 scoops RPG and 5 mycogreen caps. I can literally feel the health.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, Mycogreens is a nice choice. Those pills used five years ago, helped with soothing my stomach . Good health choice. Yes I take ACV as wll between meals , seems to help blood glucose levels as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice, Mycogreens is a nice choice. Those pills used five years ago, helped with soothing my stomach . Good health choice. Yes I take ACV as wll between meals , seems to help blood glucose levels as well.
mycogreens sounds very interesting, but it seems like it would be one of those things that are hard to do a log on?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mycogreens sounds very interesting, but it seems like it would be one of those things that are hard to do a log on?
Could be difficult to do a log on. Not sure, ive never logged a greens product i dont think. A log with these promos are not required. I just ask the winner posts a review or mentions the product .

For example if there's a greens thread where someone asks for recommended greens, just stating what youve tried and liked best. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/295061-superfood-greens-recommendation.html#post5828732

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be difficult to do a log on. Not sure, ive never logged a greens product i dont think. A log with these promos are not required. I just ask the winner posts a review or mentions the product .

For example if there's a greens thread where someone asks for recommended greens, just stating what youve tried and liked best. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/295061-superfood-greens-recommendation.html#post5828732
very cool...did not understand that a log was not required!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea I figured I would give it a shot. I would prefer the powdered drink to the pills if possible.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as a side note, the og Somnidren Citrus was awesome. I was going through a spell of not being able to sleep and it flat knocked me out for a good 6 hrs which is really saying something for me. I tried other sleep aids at 9 pm and was wide awake at 12:30 am. After running through the full tub, I was pretty much back to normal with my sleep. Taste was pretty good for me as well. ;)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pulling my name from this...

Good luck to everyone