Millennium Sport Technologies promo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I want to pick up the enzyme soon, but my choice was between the RPG BCAA (looks really good) and the Myco Green 500. I decided on Myco Green 500. I've been using these kind of products alot lately and the profile on this one looks really good. I have been taking my health supps including greens drink and reds drink first thing in the morning, along side warm water, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. I find it really help with digestion, fat loss and mental clarity.
    Oh yeah , the Myco Green looks awesome to!!
    Nice choice.

2. Great products from a great company. Citruvol elite worked great during my cardio workouts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
    •   

3. Mycogreen caps ive used on and off since MST first came out with them, and I have since jumped on the RPG bandwagon. Start the day with (or whenever the appetites just not there) 2 scoops RPG and 5 mycogreen caps. I can literally feel the health.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I want to pick up the enzyme soon, but my choice was between the RPG BCAA (looks really good) and the Myco Green 500. I decided on Myco Green 500. I've been using these kind of products alot lately and the profile on this one looks really good. I have been taking my health supps including greens drink and reds drink first thing in the morning, along side warm water, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. I find it really help with digestion, fat loss and mental clarity.
    Nice, Mycogreens is a nice choice. Those pills used five years ago, helped with soothing my stomach . Good health choice. Yes I take ACV as wll between meals , seems to help blood glucose levels as well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Nice, Mycogreens is a nice choice. Those pills used five years ago, helped with soothing my stomach . Good health choice. Yes I take ACV as wll between meals , seems to help blood glucose levels as well.
    mycogreens sounds very interesting, but it seems like it would be one of those things that are hard to do a log on?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mycogreens sounds very interesting, but it seems like it would be one of those things that are hard to do a log on?
    Could be difficult to do a log on. Not sure, ive never logged a greens product i dont think. A log with these promos are not required. I just ask the winner posts a review or mentions the product .

For example if there's a greens thread where someone asks for recommended greens, just stating what youve tried and liked best. Superfood \ Greens Recommendation
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Could be difficult to do a log on. Not sure, ive never logged a greens product i dont think. A log with these promos are not required. I just ask the winner posts a review or mentions the product .

For example if there's a greens thread where someone asks for recommended greens, just stating what youve tried and liked best. Superfood \ Greens Recommendation
    very cool...did not understand that a log was not required!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Yea I figured I would give it a shot. I would prefer the powdered drink to the pills if possible.

9. Just as a side note, the og Somnidren Citrus was awesome. I was going through a spell of not being able to sleep and it flat knocked me out for a good 6 hrs which is really saying something for me. I tried other sleep aids at 9 pm and was wide awake at 12:30 am. After running through the full tub, I was pretty much back to normal with my sleep. Taste was pretty good for me as well.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

10. pulling my name from this...

Good luck to everyone
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Empire mind Im choosing you. Incoming message coming your way
    winner was already chosen...............

Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    pulling my name from this...

Good luck to everyone
    ???
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    winner was already chosen...............

???
    i think its pretty obvious i missed that post lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MILLENNIUM SPORT TECHNOLOGIES Signs Figure Competitor Michelle Anderson!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 02:35 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:26 PM
  4. Millennium Sport Technologies welcomes ncangey0513 as our newest rep!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:23 PM