Unleash the Kraken!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cannibalkraken.jpg

That's right Choas and Pain is giving away a tub of it's delicious protein Kraken to one lucky winner.

Unless you've been living under a rock somewhere, you're aware of the numerous studies that have shown that even the addition of a single protein-rich meal per day leads to strength increases and speedier hypertrophy. Were we all massive, mythical Kraken, that would be no problem- we'd just rip apart a passing ship and eat its occupants. Unfortunately, we're not, and in today's fast-paced world precious few of us have ample time for meal preparation. This is where Cannibal Kraken rises out of the mists and brings its brutality to your kitchen- five pounds of amazing-tasting, ultra high quality whey isolate and concentrate that will allow you to quickly and easily consume the protein you desperately need to fuel your gains.

So tell me what flavor you want to try and that's it!!!
Must be 18 or older and live in the US

Beta

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity. I've heard pretty great things about the strawbloody cheesecake flavor and would love a shot at trying it for myself!

Thanks!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an awesome opportunity. I've heard pretty great things about the strawbloody cheesecake flavor and would love a shot at trying it for myself!

Thanks!

Strawbloody cheesecake is my favorite flavor

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Strawbloody Cheesecake because I'm an ex fat kid who still loves his cake!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Strawbloody Cheesecake. I love the name.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strawbloody Cheesecake! I'm trying to get back into the fitness game after some time away, and this would be an awesome way to help me do that.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like strawbloody cheesecake is a forum favorite
Maybe it was all those samples that people got :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I want some orange in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get in my belly!!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumpkinhead Latte! Hopefully you guys bring it back for halloween season.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Strawbloody cheesecake! I friggen love cheesecake lol

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Seems like strawbloody cheesecake is a forum favorite
Maybe it was all those samples that people got :)
I'd really hate it if someone sent me samples of it. Gahhhh, that would be AWFUL!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
People where getting samples with there orders of the huge predator sale we had
I bought 3 bottles in one order and then 2 bottles in another. I should have done them all in one.

Predator is the realness, though. C&P has more than proven themselves to me.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 3 bottles in one order and then 2 bottles in another. I should have done them all in one.

Predator is the realness, though. C&P has more than proven themselves to me.
Thank you for the kind words

Eight

Eight

Awards
No love for the UK. Boo. ;)

But as soon as I see cheesecake (or whatever this mysterious pumpkin latte flavour is - that sounds ****ing incredible), I'll be buying some to try.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No love for the UK. Boo. ;)

But as soon as I see cheesecake (or whatever this mysterious pumpkin latte flavour is - that sounds ****ing incredible), I'll be buying some to try.
Is the U.K. even real?
lol jk :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a bigggg fan of c and p and promote the heck out of ferox and permaswole and predator to all my gym bros and typically post what supps I've used for the day in my ig posts. I'd love to try the honey graham reaper and the pumpkinhead latte sounds delicious. I would've already bought a tub if it were available in 2 lb tubs as odd flavors I'm typically leery of buying a 5 lb tub without trying. Heck I'd be happy with samples.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
IN!

I'd love to get the strawberry cheesecake, because let's face it... strawberry cheesecake is delicious. I mean, just look at it.
landscape-1494632126-delish-strawberry-cheesecake-1.jpg

I could definitely put it to good use, mixing it in a shake, with yogurt and then I'd love to make some strawberry cheesecake pancakes and waffles, and even a protein strawberry cheesecake!

I need this in my life! C&P are quickly rising to the top of top of companies for me between the excellent products and outstanding customer service.

<3

p.s. Predator is definitely the truth - I put it to the test with two 5k+ cheat nights this weekend and gained minimal water weight. Loving it.

krr3b

krr3b

Awards
I recently just tried your products for the first time. I have tried Ferox and Helios and really enjoyed both. I would love to try either strawbloody cheesecake or honey graham reaper. Both sound amazing. Will have to try both regardless if I win or not

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only tried some strawbloody cheesecake and it was the bomb, would love some more of that in my life!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome.. I just finished up my tub of Strawbloody Cheesecake, best strawberry Ive ever had!!!.. so I think its time to try some of the Honey Graham Reaper.. !!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried the honey graham cracker myself yet. It's next on my list

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've tried the cheesecake and its amazing but the Honey Graham Reaper is for sure what I would want to try a tub of! Nobody has EVER nailed a good graham flavor and since C&P's SC is so good, I have some faith that you guys may have nailed this as well. Second would be pumpkin, but the latte portion is not as appealing to me. Graham for sure #1

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the cheesecake and its amazing but the Honey Graham Reaper is for sure what I would want to try a tub of! Nobody has EVER nailed a good graham flavor and since C&P's SC is so good, I have some faith that you guys may have nailed this as well. Second would be pumpkin, but the latte portion is not as appealing to me. Graham for sure #1
The new version of pumpkin you may like :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
The cheese cake was in point but I would be all over that Graham cracker, cause I'm thinking y'all nailed the flavor.
Damn I'm getting all wet thinking about it.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pumpkin.... Pumpkin.... PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read some really good reviews of Kraken and have been interested in trying it. Strawbloody cheesecake sounds delicious!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Graham Reaper? Haha, I like that name even more!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving all the interest itt
when i pick a winner it will be drawn at random, so many great posters in here

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yo! What's......kraken? har har har........Call me old fashioned, but I'd love to try some Carnivorous chocolate!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Loving all the interest itt
when i pick a winner it will be drawn at random, so many great posters in here
C&P has seemed to take the forum by storm over the past few months haha. Great to see an honest company be rewarded for their efforts.

May the odds ever be in everyone's favor.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C&P has seemed to take the forum by storm over the past few months haha. Great to see an honest company be rewarded for their efforts.

May the odds ever be in everyone's favor.
Thank you for the kind words

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, now that I'm back at it, would be up for trying some Honey Graham Reaper for sure. Always looking for a new protein!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Really surprised more arent in here for this!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner will be chosen soon
All names will be thrown into a random number generator

angcd3

angcd3

Awards