Unleash the Kraken!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Unleash the Kraken!!!

Name:  cannibalkraken.jpg
Views: 10523
Size:  49.5 KB

That's right Choas and Pain is giving away a tub of it's delicious protein Kraken to one lucky winner.

Unless you've been living under a rock somewhere, you're aware of the numerous studies that have shown that even the addition of a single protein-rich meal per day leads to strength increases and speedier hypertrophy. Were we all massive, mythical Kraken, that would be no problem- we'd just rip apart a passing ship and eat its occupants. Unfortunately, we're not, and in today's fast-paced world precious few of us have ample time for meal preparation. This is where Cannibal Kraken rises out of the mists and brings its brutality to your kitchen- five pounds of amazing-tasting, ultra high quality whey isolate and concentrate that will allow you to quickly and easily consume the protein you desperately need to fuel your gains.

So tell me what flavor you want to try and that's it!!!
    Must be 18 or older and live in the US
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. This is an awesome opportunity. I've heard pretty great things about the strawbloody cheesecake flavor and would love a shot at trying it for myself!

Thanks!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    This is an awesome opportunity. I've heard pretty great things about the strawbloody cheesecake flavor and would love a shot at trying it for myself!

Thanks!

Strawbloody cheesecake is my favorite flavor
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

4. Strawbloody Cheesecake because I'm an ex fat kid who still loves his cake!

5. Strawbloody Cheesecake. I love the name.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
    •   

6. Strawberry Cheesecake

7. Strawbloody Cheesecake! I'm trying to get back into the fitness game after some time away, and this would be an awesome way to help me do that.

8. Seems like strawbloody cheesecake is a forum favorite
    Maybe it was all those samples that people got
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

9. I want some orange in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get in my belly!!

10. Pumpkinhead Latte! Hopefully you guys bring it back for halloween season.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Pumpkinhead Latte! Hopefully you guys bring it back for halloween season.
    Name:  Screenshot_20170814-162551.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  303.3 KB

12. Strawbloody cheesecake! I friggen love cheesecake lol
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Seems like strawbloody cheesecake is a forum favorite
    Maybe it was all those samples that people got
    I'd really hate it if someone sent me samples of it. Gahhhh, that would be AWFUL!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Pumpkinhead Latte! Hopefully you guys bring it back for halloween season.
    Guess we will have to wait and see
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'd really hate it if someone sent me samples of it. Gahhhh, that would be AWFUL!
    People where getting samples with there orders of the huge predator sale we had
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    People where getting samples with there orders of the huge predator sale we had
    I bought 3 bottles in one order and then 2 bottles in another. I should have done them all in one.

Predator is the realness, though. C&P has more than proven themselves to me.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

17. Strawbloody cheesecake!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I bought 3 bottles in one order and then 2 bottles in another. I should have done them all in one.

Predator is the realness, though. C&P has more than proven themselves to me.
    Thank you for the kind words
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

19. No love for the UK. Boo.

But as soon as I see cheesecake (or whatever this mysterious pumpkin latte flavour is - that sounds ****ing incredible), I'll be buying some to try.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Eight View Post
    No love for the UK. Boo.

But as soon as I see cheesecake (or whatever this mysterious pumpkin latte flavour is - that sounds ****ing incredible), I'll be buying some to try.
    Is the U.K. even real?
    lol jk
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Is the U.K. even real?
    lol jk
    Hahaha. You got me. We're just an elaborate backstory to make Hugh Grant seem appealing to US film goers.

22. I'm a bigggg fan of c and p and promote the heck out of ferox and permaswole and predator to all my gym bros and typically post what supps I've used for the day in my ig posts. I'd love to try the honey graham reaper and the pumpkinhead latte sounds delicious. I would've already bought a tub if it were available in 2 lb tubs as odd flavors I'm typically leery of buying a 5 lb tub without trying. Heck I'd be happy with samples.

23. IN!

I'd love to get the strawberry cheesecake, because let's face it... strawberry cheesecake is delicious. I mean, just look at it. Name:  landscape-1494632126-delish-strawberry-cheesecake-1.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  199.4 KB

I could definitely put it to good use, mixing it in a shake, with yogurt and then I'd love to make some strawberry cheesecake pancakes and waffles, and even a protein strawberry cheesecake!

I need this in my life! C&P are quickly rising to the top of top of companies for me between the excellent products and outstanding customer service.

<3

p.s. Predator is definitely the truth - I put it to the test with two 5k+ cheat nights this weekend and gained minimal water weight. Loving it.

24. Love all the comments and the support
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

25. I recently just tried your products for the first time. I have tried Ferox and Helios and really enjoyed both. I would love to try either strawbloody cheesecake or honey graham reaper. Both sound amazing. Will have to try both regardless if I win or not
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UNLEASH THE KRAKEN! With Chaos and Pain
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 02:37 PM
  2. Unleashing the Powers (iForce Sponsored)
    By pow_wow41 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 09:04 PM
  3. EPI/TRENaDROL unleashing the beast
    By manbeast31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 08:08 PM
  4. Boyders set to Unleash the M-Drol Beast March 1
    By Boyders in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:49 PM