Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Promo - Summer Tea Time
To commemorate the release of our new Orange Triad + Greens flavor, Lemon Ice Tea we will be running a promotional
contest with the opportunity to win some free product! We are looking for summer-time pictures from the beach,
poolside, or on the water. Just head out, maybe take a few props related to Orange Triad + Greens, the new flavor, or lifting in general, and have some fun!

Rules
Must be 18 or older
Must live in the United States
Contest begins NOW and ends Aug 20th 11:59pm PST

Top 5 will win a free tub!

Categories
Best summertime vibe
Healthiest
Most Bro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Florida 2008 with the ex girlfriend who I dated for 4 years

OT has been a staple for me and I buy 7-10
Bottles every Black Friday . Easily my #1 most invested supplement

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love orange triad and lemon ice tea so excited for this product!
IMG_2924.jpg

This is what summertime is all about for me now. My lil girl learning how to swim and absolutely loving it! She went from barely wanting to go past her knees in water a year ago to jumping in the deep end and getting after it on her own. The puddle jumper helps and by next season, she should be gtg without it

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3712.jpg

Gonna throw this into the hat of "Summertime Vibe" entries. It was from 2 summers ago in my best friend's boat just cruisin the lake (yes, I have gotten a haircut lol). Iced tea is literally my favorite drink other than beer which is what I'm enjoying here, so I'd love to give this flavor a try. The old Lit Up by App Nut has been the best iced tea Ive had.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemon ice tea

Entry for "summer time vibe"

IMG_7813.jpg

Headed to swim with my day 1 and my little girl!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with the solution. I invest time and time again into controlled labs orange triad. Currently using OT tabs, IQ Health and just started with Oximega Reds and Greens both seperately throughout the day. This new product seems like it will be a lot more convenient!

rsz_img_20160822_113701.jpg

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
I agree with the solution. I invest time and time again into controlled labs orange triad. Currently using OT tabs, IQ Health and just started with Oximega Reds and Greens both seperately throughout the day. This new product seems like it will be a lot more convenient!
Note that orange triad + greens powder is not a new product, it's been around, this is just a new (second) flavor.

It is convenient to get your multi, joint, immune, digestion, and greens all in one

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Note that orange triad + greens powder is not a new product, it's been around, this is just a new (second) flavor.

It is convenient to get your multi, joint, immune, digestion, and greens all in one
I'm aware bro, I just am looking forward to the new flavor and saying it would be more convenient to replace two of the four products I'm using now.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1502901693.884923.jpg

OT + Greens is my #1 supplement!!!

Live in Florida so will be drinking the new flavor year round! Bring on the Summertime Tea!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My submission is none other than the lovely bdcc

FB_IMG_1502934691317.jpg

/contest

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn I can't believe I didn't hear about this earlier.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rowz4broz
nicksox15
jswain34
tyga tyga
EMPIREMIND

PM your (U.S. Only) shipping information!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rowz4broz
nicksox15
jswain34
tyga tyga
EMPIREMIND

PM your (U.S. Only) shipping information!
Congrats fellas
Jealous I can't wait to read the feedback. OT is my #1 staple Multi for almost 5 years now!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yah! Sweet. Congrats to the other winners. Ill be reviewing the flavor, we all know how great of a multi OT is so I don't think that needs any further reviewing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I went from 240+ (playing offensive line)
to around 125-130 (my smallest)
Around 170-180 now (after 3 bodybuilding shows) I have been all over the place in my time from very overweight to nearly anorexic.
You were small back then. Then again, I've been big a long time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went from 240+ (playing offensive line)
to around 125-130 (my smallest)
Around 170-180 now (after 3 bodybuilding shows) I have been all over the place in my time from very overweight to nearly anorexic.
You look nice and lean in your avi. Keep up the good effort.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my lemon iced tea orange triad + greens two days ago. Sipping it now
IMG_1504371325.937520.jpg

Flavor is good and does well masking the ingredients! Came at perfect timing too, just ran out of my digestive enzymes, vitamin D and probiotics.

Thanks again Sean!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine the other day too, thanks! Gonna crack er open tomorrow

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have mine. Gonna wait til I run out of my previous/current multi until I open it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried my first dose this morning, really impressed with the taste with so many goodies in there. I think I used too much water as it took me a while to drink, gonna use less for second serving this evening

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys for participating and letting us know you got it!

I really enjoy green magnitude with lemon flavor. :)
I often get most of my supps in lemon if possible - it's refreshing, I love the flavor, and I can mix it easily with any other lemon-flavored supps (like green mag+purple wraath+Gatorade intra).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have been using this for almost 5 days now. I replaced my Oximega Greens and orange triad tabs.

The taste on this product is awesome. Definitely one of the better greens products I've tried and to think it's a multi also is impressive because I know alot of this vitamins and ingredients can't be easy to mask the taste of. The flavor is exactly what it says it is. I really like the fact im consolidatig my products and I don't have to keep drinking spearmint everyday lol. Although it's a good flavor, I needed a change. It mixes well, is easy to drink and convienient. The profile is loaded up, but we all already know that because it's orange triad. If there was one product to suggest to someone, it would be this one. So many bases covered in one shot. Great job on the new flavor guys! For me this product is a 10/10.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After these flavor reviews i might have to put my current multi on hold and crack this baby open.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs Promo - Summer Tea Time
To commemorate the release of our new Orange Triad + Greens flavor, Lemon Ice Tea we will be running a promotional
contest with the opportunity to win some free product! We are looking for summer-time pictures from the beach,
poolside, or on the water. Just head out, maybe take a few props related to Orange Triad + Greens, the new flavor, or lifting in general, and have some fun!

Rules
Must be 18 or older
Must live in the United States
Contest begins NOW and ends Aug 20th 11:59pm PST

Top 5 will win a free tub!

Categories
Best summertime vibe
Healthiest
Most Bro

Is there samples of this

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchased the orange flavor and really enjoy the taste and taking vitamins without swallowing another capsule or tablet.