Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Presents...​

Somatozine (MK-677 Enhanced) Pre-Order Sale

OVER 30% OFF!!!

* Somatozine is a super-charged version of MK-677, which provides superior results to MK-677 alone. A product description for Somatozine can be found in the link at the bottom of the page.

Guys, we just launched our biggest Somatozine sale EVER at over 30% off.

To be honest, this discount came into existence more by accident than it did intentionally. After some communication difficulties with my partner (texting has a tendency to do that) and changing the sale price on the website multiple times within a 30 minute time period, I didn't feel like changing it again, so I decided to just leave it as it was.

Unlike some companies, which often use dishonest marketing tactics by telling their customers things like "we will never have a sale this big again", the truth is that I am VERY unlikely to run a sale like this again in the year 2017.

As I alluded to a few days ago, this sale was implemented for one primary reason--to give you guys a reason to order now, while waiting for the product to arrive at the warehouse. I realize full well that most people prefer to order products when they're actually in stock, so I wanted to do something that would change that.

How Does the Sale Work?

The website price has been reduced by $10...and you can still use the Arnold20 code (for an additional 20% off), which brings the price down from $74.99 to $51.99.

E.T.A. (8-21)

I was just informed by our manufacturer that he is hoping to ship the product to our warehouse by the middle to end of next week, after which we would immediately begin shipping the product out to those who have pre-ordered. So, the waiting period is rather brief, especially considering that most customers tend to receive their packs within just 2-3 days of shipping. Of course, once the product is in stock, the sale will end.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'll probably pick some up then.

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
What's the shelf life on something like this? I'd like to try it, but need to cut a fair amount yet..

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Ehhhhhh def getting another bottle of this gold

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will be ordering more very soon

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DUDE!!!!
Has anybody had any customs or shipping issues with this product?
I live in the UK and our customs are tight as f*ck.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first run. Im pretty excited. Been running fd2 and just started back on laxogenin. Hopefully it'll give me even better results

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the shelf life on something like this? I'd like to try it, but need to cut a fair amount yet..

Forever. LOL. NO, not forever, but a few years at least. You may have seen expiration dates on some products, but they can vary from company to company and all are way before the REAL expiration date occurs. These compounds, when stored in capsule form (like Somatozine) in controlled temperatures and out of sunlight (the bottle protects it from sunlight), will stay perfectly active for many years

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Till when? Like next Saturday?
Only until we get it in stock, which is probably about a week, but it could be before that. We can't know for sure.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DUDE!!!!
Has anybody had any customs or shipping issues with this product?
I live in the UK and our customs are tight as f*ck.
No we have not. In fact, the UK is one of only 3 countries we ship to internationally (the other two being Canada and Australia).

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Have you run laxogenin before?
Yeah , ive ran it 3 times before. Twice on androcrine transdermal before Bps discontinued it and once on Brawn from Bps which is i a pill now

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
No we have not. In fact, the UK is one of only 3 countries we ship to internationally (the other two being Canada and Australia).
Hey bud, super stoked to try out your product! Any samples of vicaine!? I wanna give it a whirl but dont know if its the right product for me, id like to try before i buy

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone wanna buy a few bottles and post them to me? I don't feel like paying $35 postage for 2 bottles to Australia instead of first class mail rate which is like $14 normally. ?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
You can buy in uk ol gharine without worning about customs when ordering from usa. And you will have similar results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Sounds like an awesome deal!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thinking about it... but i just bought two bottles of mag.. cant seem to stop buying supps =o

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got another bottle on the way.

Paulb

Banned
Awards
Anyone wanna buy a few bottles and post them to me? I don't feel like paying $35 postage for 2 bottles to Australia instead of first class mail rate which is like $14 normally.
Wish postage was that cheap to Oz.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered another bottle

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Any info on when they'll be shipped? Mine says backordered

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bud, super stoked to try out your product! Any samples of vicaine!? I wanna give it a whirl but dont know if its the right product for me, id like to try before i buy
Unfortunately, there are no samples for Vicaine. Sorry. However, the [product description may give you a good idea of whether or not it is something you might like.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is. I order from the US like 1-2 times a month@, I know shipping rates quite well based on the service/weight/location. :)

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
By any chance did some pre orders get shipped out today? Did the stock get replenished? ??

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same thing, only got like 8 caps left of my old mk!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I didn't just order 5 bottles 3 weeks ago, I'd be all over this!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's already been shipped to us. We are supposed to have it today. Sometimes it can difficult (impossible, actually) to predict exactly when something will arrive, as the manufacturer is CONSTANTLY changing the shipment dates for everything. When I put the original ETA of 8-21 on the website, I was actually providing a buffer of 4-5 extra days, as we were originally told it was going to be shipped to us over a week before it did.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
All good! Thanks for getting back to us Mike Arnold . What shipping method will you be using? Im almost out, save me!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All good! Thanks for getting back to us Mike Arnold . What shipping method will you be using? Im almost out, save me!
Sure.

The shipping method used will be whatever the customer selected when ordering. Even the cheapest one is pretty quick, though. Most people receive their orders within 3 days...sometimes 2 days if they live only a few states away...and sometimes 4 days if they live in like Maine or something (the warehouse is located in Nevada).