• RockStar
  • Established
FREE MODERN BCAA! EASY WIN. Check it before for wreck it..... >>>>>>>>>>>>

800x800_Ultimate-T_Exclusive_Banner[2287].jpg
Grab up some Ultimate-T (for 50% off PLUS freebies!)​
-------------------------------------------
WIN FREE MODERNBCAA!!!

2017-08-11 12_13_30-USPlabs (@usplabs) • Instagram photos and videos.png

How to win? We're genuinely interested... What do you do daily to assure you're getting the nutrients you need for your goals? Multi's? Smoothies? Let us hear your plan....

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 8/16/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of ModernBCAA+ (flavor of choice), and a pair of official USPlabs socks.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only.

Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Food!

Best investment I ever made was getting a digital scale to measure the weight of food to ensure exact portions are met to meet my given goal.

Most important besides the food choices is the pre planning. I usually take sundays to meal prep for the week. That eliminates the guesswork during the week and lowers the chance of eating bad on the whim.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Food!

Learning how to deit is the most valuable skill I have.

If I'm traveling I'm a huge fan of protein bars

Beta

Awards
  • Established
You can't beat natural foods! I try to make sure I include as much "color" in my diet as possible to ensure I'm getting a broad range of micronutrients. Also place a large emphasis on whole foods to maximize nutrients to calories. When I'm too busy, I'll supplement with multis and protein etc

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
IN!

probably the biggest thing I do is to make sure I eat 2-3 servings of veggies with my lunch and dinner to make sure I'm getting those in. To me, that's far more important than taking a multi.

On top of that I make sure to hit protein and fat macros as well as get enough water.

Whole Food+Hydration is the key - In my mind!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Portion control and food.

Figuring out what foods MY BODY needs to get to where I want to be is huge for me. I've lost over 100lbs with still more to go and the most important thing in that process was figuring out what my body wanted, needed and used properly.

jvmagic

Awards
It's starts with planning, FOOD shopping, and preparing meals ahead of time as as often as possible (it's not always easy)! I choose more nutirent-dense foods like brussel sprouts, eggs, seeds (falx, sunflower), beans, chickent/turkey etc.

I try to make healthful food choices by limiting my liquid sugars, minimizing refined carbs, and choosing healthy fats (fish, nuts, etc). I set a goal and track as best as possible so I have no one to blame but myself.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Great entries! Keep them coming...

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. For sure meal prep revolved around my macros. Either maintenance or under (currently) for fat loss.
2. Like other i try and go with whole foods to make counting just easier
3. I make sure to supplement with bcaas during workout since i do not eat pre-workout and first thing in the morning. I also supplement with a few whey protein since i do not drink milk or eat cheese. (Casein upsets my stomach)
4. Stack a multivitamin to make sure i am covered at all times.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jaredmus bbartsche mkretz booneman77 bloodnthunder let's get some
More peeps in here

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To get the nutrients I need I get the majority through the meals in the day but also supplement with fish oil multi vitamin and bc I don't eat as much veggies as I should a green drink, which varies based on daily intake of vegetables. Bcaas also fit in this discussion as well as protein

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the past two to three weeks this has been it to a t.

Upon waking: two glasses of warm water with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. This is taken along with my herbal health supps like curcumin, garlic extract, Hawthorne berry, policonisol, grapeseed extract, milk thistle, green tea, tudca, and greens supplement.

An hour later I have my first meal consisting of one scoop of vanilla modern protein (stocked up on the past sale lol), cinnamon powder, stevia, three cage free eggs, and one scoop of almond flour, blended and made into a pancake. Served with sugar free syrup and walnuts on top. Thats been my breakfast for the past two months, great blend of proteins and fats.

From that point on I eat every two hours. Cruciferous vegetables and 6-8 oz of lean meat, usually chicken breast and around 14g of a healthy fatbsource, either an oil topping the other foods, or avocado or nuts. This is for 3-4 meals while at work. I split all my daily multi vitamin tabs across all my meals, same with fish oils, krill oil, coq10 and saw palmetto.

And hour and a half before training I usually have protein powder and oats with cinnamon, some fruit and ala/ biotin. A Half hour before training an hbcd carb drink with Caffiene and aminos and ergogenic aids (been using amino lift mango flavor and Max Reps+NO - fruit punch flavor). During training more aminos and fast carbs in a large shake. Post training I have my largest meal, usually a 25g hydrolyzed protein and fruit smoothie, 8ounces of lean meat or a carton of egg whites, 200g of carbs from a variety of sources. Then before bed 50g proton shake with some healthy fats. I will usually use a blend type of protein. It has been vanilla modern protein lately.

Overall I intake around 350g protein, 100-120 fat and
Anywhere from 200-600 carbs depending on training for the day. On rest days I do low intensity cardio for health, metabolism and recovery and do not eat any carbs. This keeps my insulin sensitivity high. All in all I've been growing slowly and recomping into a lean 240, strentgh going up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't typically use a multivitamin, but I eat plenty of healthy meats and vegetables for atleast two meals a day and drink 1-2 Bai or Propel drinks a day or something similar.

I'm also currently taking a fat burner that does have a few vitamins in it though, but that's just an added bonus as I'm using it for the caffeine and other stimulants in it.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I stay consistent.

I was fat my entire life up until 4 years ago. To achieve that weight loss and make sure I had my nutrients I invested in a digital food scale, and tracked my calories.

I no longer need to track calories as I did it for about 3 years straight. I still eat a lot of the similar foods, and still measuring out my portions. Because of this I maintain the calories I need.

Consistency with certain foods helps greatly. I always try to eat 3 eggs daily, 12oz of chicken, 1 cup of milk, 1 yogurt which is approximately 116g of protein. With that in mind, it's easy to build the rest of my day with a couple scoops of whey protein, black bean veggie burger, turkey burger, etc..

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Great stories! Keep them coming.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally for me i have recognized that my diet is very far from where i want it to be. not so much in the sense that i eat ****ty food but that i do eat enough of the right food. In an effort to mitigate the negatives i supplement a multi vitamin and just recently started supplementing a green drink!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally for me i have recognized that my diet is very far from where i want it to be. not so much in the sense that i eat ****ty food but that i do eat enough of the right food. In an effort to mitigate the negatives i supplement a multi vitamin and just recently started supplementing a green drink!
What does your greens drink look like? I'm always looking for a good recipe to throw into the mix.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much just like everyone else does in this thread I try to eat wide range of food. Each meal consists of a protein source, a carbohydrate and a fruit/vegetable. If I am in need of a quick snack I'll make smoothie which usually is oatmeal, frozen berries, a greens powder and some protein. Supplement wise it's pretty basic these days. Multi is usually with breakfast, and I'll take three fish oil, and some curcumin later in the day. Whole food, lots of colors, consistent nothing special.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not something I do daily but it is a huge part of my plan. I Alactually meet with a Registered Dietician. It's honestly not expensive and most insurances actually cover a few visits. People throw money in so many directions and we love to try and "fix it ourselves" but meeting with a real life professional can have huge rewards and set you on the path that will lead to greatness.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Food!

Best investment I ever made was getting a digital scale to measure the weight of food to ensure exact portions are met to meet my given goal.

Most important besides the food choices is the pre planning. I usually take sundays to meal prep for the week. That eliminates the guesswork during the week and lowers the chance of eating bad on the whim.
Winner #1 please DM me your name and shipping information along with flavor choice. Congratulations

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I stay consistent.

I was fat my entire life up until 4 years ago. To achieve that weight loss and make sure I had my nutrients I invested in a digital food scale, and tracked my calories.

I no longer need to track calories as I did it for about 3 years straight. I still eat a lot of the similar foods, and still measuring out my portions. Because of this I maintain the calories I need.

Consistency with certain foods helps greatly. I always try to eat 3 eggs daily, 12oz of chicken, 1 cup of milk, 1 yogurt which is approximately 116g of protein. With that in mind, it's easy to build the rest of my day with a couple scoops of whey protein, black bean veggie burger, turkey burger, etc..
Winner #2 please DM us your name and shipping information along with your flavor selection! Congratulations

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!!!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meal prep, track macros, lift big, eat big.
Staples like Fish oil, Cla, daily vitamins, BCAAs, and some whey can never hurt :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meal prep, track macros, lift big, eat big.
Staples like Fish oil, Cla, daily vitamins, BCAAs, and some whey can never hurt :)
Agreed!!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Got my BCAA's yesterday and tried them out today. Blue raspberry tastes great. I like that it's not too sweet. Hit a PR on my rack pulls, although I don't think the BCAA's had much to do with it, as much as I think it was the sweet socks. ;)

Thanks guys!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Got my BCAA's yesterday and tried them out today. Blue raspberry tastes great. I like that it's not too sweet. Hit a PR on my rack pulls, although I don't think the BCAA's had much to do with it, as much as I think it was the sweet socks. ;)

Thanks guys!
Haha nice! Congratulations on the PR

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thanks guys!
But they will aid in recovery meaning your next PR is only sessions away!!!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys!
The socks. It was def the socks. LOL still waiting on mine over here. I too will provide my sock log.