RE1GN SUPR3M3 LOG

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Sorry folks. @GNO selected himself as the first logger and I nominate myself for the 2nd. Nothing left too see here folks. Carry on!
    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I concur

Open and shut case Johnson...
    Though we all know you are both kidding...nobody quite knows how to respond
    Including myself..

2. A pretty potent sleep aid for daily use without having to cycle it.
    •   

3. Innovative/comprehensive combined cortisol and estrogen control product, possibly transdermal.

Edit: read topicals are a no-go

4. In for support (not applying b/c of winning a recent contest). RE1GN has been hyped and hyped and hyped. I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting for the eventual winners to log this thing. That being said, I'll probably buy some down the road anyways. I like the label. I'm a simple man. Me like flashy labels. Lol.

5. I'd love to log this. I agree with one of the earlier a posts, a joint support product would be a great addition to your current line up
    •   

6. In for support. can't wait to see people's logs of this.

7. I can't wait untill you get to your sleep aid.

8. A prohormonal aerosol inhaler format

9. I'll log Re1gn in a heartbeat, as soon as my order rolls in. Picked up 2 of each flavor.

10. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    You want GNO to log it?? He's too busy logging his doughnut intake, throw in an app and that way you might have a shot at logging it yourself!
    I would love to log re1gn...but the only thing I can think of is to bring back test1fy pro with better taste.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I would love to log re1gn...but the only thing I can think of is to bring back test1fy pro with better taste.
    Haha getting both those factors on board would be like repealing obamacare...impossible task
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Haha getting both those factors on board would be like repealing obamacare...impossible task

I dream big, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    The K1NG of Pre-workouts is here - Olympus Labs RE1GN

Attachment 152073
    Attachment 152074

https://olympus-labs.com/product/re1gn/

We are looking for 1-2 loggers to experience the energy, pumps & endurance!

Open to International AM members.

Enter by telling us what type of product you want to see OL sell that we do not currently produce.
    I'm down to do a Nice detailed log, plenty of past logs and reviews, I've ran conqu3r and was pretty happy with it, this looks a lot better though!
    and I wish OL would make full on anabolic product with all of them in 1 matrix, Laxogenin, Arimistine, LJ100, Etc..

14. MORE APPS!!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

15. Wish List:

- Creapure with HMB and BioPerine. As part of premium essentials range.. Discount Organic Maca as no one takes tablet form of this and unless its from South America then no good. Same with Tribulus Alatus. Real deal is Bulgarian Trib..

- Nootropic for sure. Redesign Elix1r and add to it full disclosed label, with Forskohlii, less caffeine or non at all actually, maybe Teacrine with it, but so many out there..

- Some kind of receptor cleaner like AminoPM, with sleeping aid (Ltheanine-galantamine-huperzine-melatonin and ONEIROGENz for wild dreams)

Also I know olypus hardcore but would be nice to go for capsules and products with less colors, and artificial stuff, I do not think ppl give damn the color of the capsules and it will not sacrifice taste but I know this is your suppliers. ok Im bit OCD no one die but the amount of stuff ppl take these days adds up.

Look forward to your thoughts?

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Wish List:

- Creapure with HMB and BioPerine. As part of premium essentials range.. Discount Organic Maca as no one takes tablet form of this and unless its from South America then no good. Same with Tribulus Alatus. Real deal is Bulgarian Trib..

- Nootropic for sure. Redesign Elix1r and add to it full disclosed label, with Forskohlii, less caffeine or non at all actually, maybe Teacrine with it, but so many out there..

- Some kind of receptor cleaner like AminoPM, with sleeping aid (Ltheanine-galantamine-huperzine-melatonin and ONEIROGENz for wild dreams)

Also I know olypus hardcore but would be nice to go for capsules and products with less colors, and artificial stuff, I do not think ppl give damn the color of the capsules and it will not sacrifice taste but I know this is your suppliers. ok Im bit OCD no one die but the amount of stuff ppl take these days adds up.

Look forward to your thoughts?
    EL1XIR revamp and sleep aid are in the queue

17. I've come to a decision ...I'm awarding both tubs to @Jebrook because he bought me donuts
    Whatta sweetheart

18. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I've come to a decision ...I'm awarding both tubs to @Jebrook because he bought me donuts
    Whatta sweetheart
    I made them myself with luv...and an undisclosed proprietary blend of hallucinogens and psychotropics. Get ready to hear colors and see sounds bruh!
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I made them myself with luv...and an undisclosed proprietary blend of hallucinogens and psychotropics. Get ready to hear colors and see sounds bruh!
    since you are formulating now...how about adding a healthy dose of fadogia to kings blood?

so what if it adds a couple of caps to daily dose, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    since you are formulating now...how about adding a healthy dose of fadogia to kings blood?

so what if it adds a couple of caps to daily dose, lol.
    Lol. Anything for you @thebigt
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Lol. Anything for you @thebigt
    lol...I get the feeling I am not being taken seriously
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. I am going to let this run the weekend ...A lot of good feedback coming in on RE1GN (Q&A FOR RE1GN) so get in on this guys & gals

23. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I am going to let this run the weekend ...A lot of good feedback coming in on RE1GN (Q&A FOR RE1GN) so get in on this guys & gals
    Link is weird.... takes you to a 10 year old thread

24. A product focused on lowering SHBG.

25. Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    Link is weird.... takes you to a 10 year old thread
    works for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs