GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The K1NG of Pre-workouts is here - Olympus Labs RE1GN

IMG_4367.PNG

IMG_4368.PNG

https://olympus-labs.com/product/re1gn/

We are looking for 1-2 loggers to experience the energy, pumps & endurance!

Open to International AM members.

Enter by telling us what type of product you want to see OL sell that we do not currently produce.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
In on this! I'd love to see an expansion on GDAs and/or peri-workout nutrition!

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I bought 4 tubs from Suppz... can't wait to try it out!!!

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
A nitrate based pump product would be sick or a stim free nootropics heavy preworkout would be cool when one would like to take a break from stims, but still need that focus to keep you going in the gym.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim Free version was discussed, what you guys want to see in stim free??

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Stim free... nootropics such as lion's mane, noopept, alpha gpc, racetams, theacrine, etc. and pumps... hydromax, nitrates, citrulline, agmatine, norvaline, onithine, Hawthorne berry, highly branched cyclic dextrin, etc.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
How about a Topical fat burner?

Or A long lasting notropic to start my work day. A better version of elixer. Less caffeine. Long lasting stims, ej and jr extracts and better noots

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a Topical fat burner?

Or A long lasting notropic to start my work day. A better version of elixer. Less caffeine. Long lasting stims, ej and jr extracts and better noots
Unfortunately topicals are a no go :(

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want the fat burning version of TEST1FY PRO limited batch!

The whole kitchen sink!

??✋

Reactions: GNO
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd love to log this, I need something to get me in the gym after work these days.

I'd like to see a solid sleep or night time relaxation product that doesn't contain MK677, either pills or powder but I've been thinking a nice berry tasting sleep product similar to tea would be awesome to drink right before bed.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Wooo! I'm in! I'd like to see a general health supp, vitamin/mineral/antioxidants, one that would top the likes of orange triad!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want the fat burning version of TEST1FY PRO limited batch!

The whole kitchen sink!

����✋
this...testify was good but never got to try the PRO version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 152073
View attachment 152074

Enter by telling us what type of product you want to see OL sell that we do not currently produce.
dang man, you fooled me...I saw the title to this thread and thought that YOU were logging re1gn supr3m3...

now you've got to do it....LOG IT--that is what the people want...well me anyways:woohoo:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in ! I would like to have OL coming out with a strong AI that really lean you out!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course I would love the opportunity to log RE1GN as I never ordered during the pre-sale!
Lots of great suggestions in here for products already, which made this tough but here we go..

The Ultimate Post Workout/Protein Bar to pack in your gym bag..

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang man, you fooled me...I saw the title to this thread and thought that YOU were logging re1gn supr3m3...

now you've got to do it....LOG IT--that is what the people want...well me anyways:woohoo:
You want GNO to log it?? He's too busy logging his doughnut intake, throw in an app and that way you might have a shot at logging it yourself! :D

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I'd love to log this PWO! Been waiting for it to drop for what seems like forever lol. I love all types of pre, from low stim, to high stim, and even no stim.
I wouldn't mind you guys producing an all around supp good for someone on a cycle and someone just wanting to watch their health

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Genius! Everyone thanks for applying but I win the log :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to log this PWO! Been waiting for it to drop for what seems like forever lol. I love all types of pre, from low stim, to high stim, and even no stim.
I wouldn't mind you guys producing an all around supp good for someone on a cycle and someone just wanting to watch their health
We have that ...K1NGSGUARD

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry folks. GNO selected himself as the first logger and I nominate myself for the 2nd. Nothing left too see here folks. Carry on! ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry folks. GNO selected himself as the first logger and I nominate myself for the 2nd. Nothing left too see here folks. Carry on! ;)
I concur

Open and shut case Johnson...

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A pretty potent sleep aid for daily use without having to cycle it.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Innovative/comprehensive combined cortisol and estrogen control product, possibly transdermal.

Edit: read topicals are a no-go

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In for support (not applying b/c of winning a recent contest). RE1GN has been hyped and hyped and hyped. I feel like a kid on Christmas waiting for the eventual winners to log this thing. That being said, I'll probably buy some down the road anyways. I like the label. I'm a simple man. Me like flashy labels. Lol.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to log this. I agree with one of the earlier a posts, a joint support product would be a great addition to your current line up

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
In for support. can't wait to see people's logs of this.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait untill you get to your sleep aid.

Lance927

Awards
I'll log Re1gn in a heartbeat, as soon as my order rolls in. Picked up 2 of each flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You want GNO to log it?? He's too busy logging his doughnut intake, throw in an app and that way you might have a shot at logging it yourself! :D
I would love to log re1gn...but the only thing I can think of is to bring back test1fy pro with better taste.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

View attachment 152073
View attachment 152074

I'm down to do a Nice detailed log, plenty of past logs and reviews, I've ran conqu3r and was pretty happy with it, this looks a lot better though!
and I wish OL would make full on anabolic product with all of them in 1 matrix, Laxogenin, Arimistine, LJ100, Etc..

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MORE APPS!!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish List:

- Creapure with HMB and BioPerine. As part of premium essentials range.. Discount Organic Maca as no one takes tablet form of this and unless its from South America then no good. Same with Tribulus Alatus. Real deal is Bulgarian Trib..

- Nootropic for sure. Redesign Elix1r and add to it full disclosed label, with Forskohlii, less caffeine or non at all actually, maybe Teacrine with it, but so many out there..

- Some kind of receptor cleaner like AminoPM, with sleeping aid (Ltheanine-galantamine-huperzine-melatonin and ONEIROGENz for wild dreams)

Also I know olypus hardcore but would be nice to go for capsules and products with less colors, and artificial stuff, I do not think ppl give damn the color of the capsules and it will not sacrifice taste but I know this is your suppliers. ok Im bit OCD no one die but the amount of stuff ppl take these days adds up.

Look forward to your thoughts?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish List:

- Creapure with HMB and BioPerine. As part of premium essentials range.. Discount Organic Maca as no one takes tablet form of this and unless its from South America then no good. Same with Tribulus Alatus. Real deal is Bulgarian Trib..

- Nootropic for sure. Redesign Elix1r and add to it full disclosed label, with Forskohlii, less caffeine or non at all actually, maybe Teacrine with it, but so many out there..

- Some kind of receptor cleaner like AminoPM, with sleeping aid (Ltheanine-galantamine-huperzine-melatonin and ONEIROGENz for wild dreams)

Also I know olypus hardcore but would be nice to go for capsules and products with less colors, and artificial stuff, I do not think ppl give damn the color of the capsules and it will not sacrifice taste but I know this is your suppliers. ok Im bit OCD no one die but the amount of stuff ppl take these days adds up.

Look forward to your thoughts?
EL1XIR revamp and sleep aid are in the queue

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've come to a decision ...I'm awarding both tubs to Jebrook because he bought me donuts
Whatta sweetheart

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've come to a decision ...I'm awarding both tubs to Jebrook because he bought me donuts
Whatta sweetheart
I made them myself with luv...and an undisclosed proprietary blend of hallucinogens and psychotropics. Get ready to hear colors and see sounds bruh!;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I made them myself with luv...and an undisclosed proprietary blend of hallucinogens and psychotropics. Get ready to hear colors and see sounds bruh!;)
since you are formulating now...how about adding a healthy dose of fadogia to kings blood?

so what if it adds a couple of caps to daily dose, lol.