Looking to be a brand rep

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Hey guys I've been lifting for 7 months and have been making some incredible gains.. I train extremely hard and am dedicated. I want to be a brand rep or do some logging. DM me and give me a shot to do some logging or represent your brand!!
IMG_0937.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg
IMG_0943.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, but its not that easy. You have to be on the board for a while. You have to be a reputable member that contributes quite a bit. Have to have more experience than only 7 months of lifting.

Also, a company has to be looking for reps. There are other requirements depending on the company.

Good luck though.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
And not be SFreed. That's an immediate veto.
Yep. We cant allow SFreed as a rep for anyone. Everything would include fat chicks and margaritas.

Wait, what am I saying? I may support this.
I don't have an outie belly button, so I'll never be a rep. Or will I???
***anticipation building***

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. We cant allow SFreed as a rep for anyone. Everything would include fat chicks and margaritas.

Wait, what am I saying? I may support this.

***anticipation building***
My rep campaign will be built on the foundation of fat chicks. And finding out what happened to ChocolateClen.
(But mostly fat chicks)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
My rep campaign will be built on the foundation of fat chicks. And finding out what happened to ChocolateClen.
(But mostly fat chicks)
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PS, is my rep info still in my sig? I dont know if I deleted it or not

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen these pictures before from last years bodybuilding challenge

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
(But mostly fat chicks)
If it worked for ICP it can work for you

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, seven months lifting.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your TDEE?
What supps do you take now?
What program?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
What exactly does it take to be a rep? Seen several just never knew what they did or what's in it for them

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What exactly does it take to be a rep? Seen several just never knew what they did or what's in it for them
It varies with each company. But I outlined a few requirements in my post above.

And what they get is also different with each company. Free supps, input on upcoming products, etc.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chicks dig reps. Just look at all the action Brandinooooo and justhere4comm get

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Chicks dig reps. Just look at all the action Brandinooooo and justhere4comm get
Lol. I'm not a rep at the moment. But they do dig reps and the free supps :naughty:

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Think I saw something about fat chicks and margaritas if so... I'm in the right place

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like completely derailing this thread.

57a3b57b581f952d7d151a3f2eab2b8a.jpg

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
If thats 7 months I must have been doing something wrong the past 3 years.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goodluck getting a job as a rep with "7 months" of knowledge, not to mention that if you've truly been lifting for 7 months and made that progress, then it's pretty apparent you're juicing, which isn't something that companies would like considering that you went straight to aas within ur first few months of lifting man

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Idk what is going in in here at this point.

To the OP, posting some selfies is not how you become a brand rep on a forum. We all see first hand that it does work on social media however, so grow a media following and tag in the companies you use/support there.

That last line is key, you can't appear like a physique for hire to whoever will give you stuff, you need to be a genuine fan or supporter of the company and build a rapport.

If you are after a forum position it is very different. You need to be knowledgeable to some degree on supplement science, be in good standing on the board (post count, respect of fellow members), and be active and helpful.

Companies here will create threads (usually) when recruiting.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Idk what is going in in here at this point.

To the OP, posting some selfies is not how you become a brand rep on a forum. We all see first hand that it does work on social media however, so grow a media following and tag in the companies you use/support there.

That last line is key, you can't appear like a physique for hire to whoever will give you stuff, you need to be a genuine fan or supporter of the company and build a rapport.

If you are after a forum position it is very different. You need to be knowledgeable to some degree on supplement science, be in good standing on the board (post count, respect of fellow members), and be active and helpful.

Companies here will create threads (usually) when recruiting.
Exactly
Wow! You've really made some nice progress!! Good job! Are those new panties? I haven't seen those in your pics yet.
I bought him those. He was supposed to take the pic with them in his mouth, not on his body

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They don't make my butt look big do they?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well now he can send them back to you so you can put them in your mouth. ;)
Yeah, you've played this game before. We've all sent Brandinooooo's panties back to him after we've worn them. Kid's got some strange hobbies

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well now he can send them back to you so you can put them in your mouth. ;)
SFreed says that "other people" pay good money for used panties like that. Some kind of fetish thing. I'm pretty sure that these "other people" are like saying "I have a friend that......."

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I feel like somebody should request this be moved to General Chat. You know, before somebody gets in trouble

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed says that "other people" pay good money for used panties like that. Some kind of fetish thing. I'm pretty sure that these "other people" are like saying "I have a friend that......."
Yep, "Asking for a friend". Sure you are.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
And I feel like somebody should request this be moved to General Chat. You know, before somebody gets in trouble
I mean let's be honest here... how much trouble can you really get in on the internet haha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you've played this game before. We've all sent Brandinooooo's panties back to him after we've worn them. Kid's got some strange hobbies
My games are fun :naughty:
I think Macyyyy's thread might have been better. Even if only because of the actual nude pics
Yep lmao
I think blueline438 saved them lol

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Um this has gotten very interesting and yes seven months lifting the first picture shows me 7 months ago.