Androshred - ON SALE !!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    This is straight from the paper above:

"There is good evidence that permeation and maximum flux decrease exponentially with molecular weight (Kasting et al., 1987; Potts & Guy, 1992; Magnusson et al., 2004a). Thus, the extent of absorption of com- pounds with a molecular weight over 500 daltons through normal human skin is low (Box & Meinardi, 2000)."

edit: by "above" I am referring to the link you posted.
    Read the rest. Not just what you want.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    To make this clear, you canít change the size of the particle. The size trumps the other factors. Some of the compound may get through due to surface area and exposure but only a small fraction of the compound. And the fact that you posted a link with no real defense tells me enough. I wonít beat a dead horse.

Thanks for the responses gentlemen.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    You must either be against, iml or our gelz. Lmao.. Other factors need to be taken into account. I guess you havent gone into the other chapters. Do you not like products that are being logged and getting results??? Seems like it..lol
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    You must either be against, iml or our gelz. Lmao.. Other factors need to be taken into account. I guess you havent gone into the other chapters. Do you not like products that are being logged and getting results??? Seems like it..lol
    Excuse me? I actually have about 6 books on nanotechnology, pharmacokinetics, and drug release mechanisms on my book shelf. I skimmed the topics of the entire pdf and if you canít justify your answers then you are of no use to anyone. And once again there are other compounds in the product that I have no problem with accepting their transdermal absorption. Work on reading comprehension. Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    To make this clear, you canít change the size of the particle. The size trumps the other factors. Some of the compound may get through due to surface area and exposure but only a small fraction of the compound. And the fact that you posted a link with no real defense tells me enough. I wonít beat a dead horse.

Thanks for the responses gentlemen.
    You want evidence,charts graphs. You wanted studies. I dont make this. But you obviously are sticking to one factor. And one factor only. It works. Plain and simple. If you dont like it. Why are you in this thread. You never tried it. You couldnt say if it works or not. All the people showing there results , all the threads and logs. people getting results .. Does that bother you or something.. But the weight is over 500 daltons, so there is no way this can work. Ok. Then, move on to a subforum you approve of and support.
    Your not here to encourage, or support anyone person or people logging this product at all. You dont need to be here. So why are you here. If you dont like it who cares . if you dont support it. Thats your prerogative. But move on and stop trying to derail a thread you dont belong to for no reason other than you dont agree with it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    You want evidence,charts graphs. You wanted studies. I dont make this. But you obviously are sticking to one factor. And one factor only. It works. Plain and simple. If you dont like it. Why are you in this thread. You never tried it. You couldnt say if it works or not. All the people showing there results , all the threads and logs. people getting results .. Does that bother you or something.. But the weight is over 500 daltons, so there is no way this can work. Ok. Then, move on to a subforum you approve of and support.
    Your not here to encourage, or support anyone person or people logging this product at all. You dont need to be here. So why are you here. If you dont like it who cares . if you dont support it. Thats your prerogative. But move on and stop trying to derail a thread you dont belong to for no reason other than you dont agree with it.
    Iím here to ask about the science of the product but thatís fine, I didnít really expect a cogent detailed response from you. And now itís clear that you are throwing in the towel with your switch to various forms of personal attacks/accusations, so I wonít keep asking.

And no I do not hate your company. Honestly I had never heard of your company until I came back to this forum a month or two ago after being too busy in medical school.

This is not me ďhatingĒ but obviously to you the idea of not knowing something or being unable to justify an answer with my follow up constitutes ďhating.Ē Ok.

And next time you want to fit through a door that is 2x2 ft in dimensions, let me know how that works out for you. (In case you donít catch it, this is a statement implying the corresponding rhetorical question). Yes, this is me ďhatingĒ now. Just wanted you to know what that looked like.

Thanks again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    First let me say this. Dave i apologize if im being short. Its been a long day.
    You are right about the weight. 100% correct. it is over 500 daltons .
    And your right about other compounds helping the absorption. Isnt that what science is about. Taking something that works at this rate and adding different components that enhance or make that compound work better ,more efficient. Something that help you recieve the full benefits you would not normally get?

8. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post

I don't think he's saying your product doesn't work... He's speaking only about the one ingredient and that the absorption is minimal due to molecular weight. He's acknowledged the rest of the ingredients could definitely work well transdermally.

At the end of the day a lot of products have multiple ingredients. If you look hard enough you can always find something to point out and say "that's underdosed" or that "won't have any benefit because." I think the reviews on this have been solid overall.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    First let me say this. Dave i apologize if im being short. Its been a long day.
    You are right about the weight. 100% correct. it is over 500 daltons .
    And your right about other compounds helping the absorption. Isnt that what science is about. Taking something that works at this rate and adding different components that enhance or make that compound work better ,more efficient. Something that help you recieve the full benefits you would not normally get?
    Well now I feel bad for my snarky remarks above. Itís all good man no worries. Iím sorry if I came off harsh as well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I don't think he's saying your product doesn't work... He's speaking only about the one ingredient and that the absorption is minimal due to molecular weight. He's acknowledged the rest of the ingredients could definitely work well transdermally.

At the end of the day a lot of products have multiple ingredients. If you look hard enough you can always find something to point out and say "that's underdosed" or that "won't have any benefit because." I think the reviews on this have been solid overall.
    Your right! And, again dave sorry about how i approached this and you. Your welcome here like everyone else.
    Again its been a Long day and no excuse for being so short.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Well now I feel bad for my snarky remarks above. Itís all good man no worries. Iím sorry if I came off harsh as well.
    Its ok. I understand where your coming from. And normally i would have read everything and talked to you more appropriately. I do just what you. And look at things differently then most. I look at the numbers, at past references, past proven practices. (facts). No hard feelings.

12. If youve had any issues ordering i apologize.
    Please visit us @
    https://www.musclegelz.com

ALL PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AND WORKING AS THEY SHOULD! Thanks mace.

13. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    If youve had any issues ordering i apologize.
    Please visit us @
    https://www.musclegelz.com

ALL PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AND WORKING AS THEY SHOULD! Thanks mace.

Alls is working great! Just got my order today & I ordered on Friday!!
    Thank you.

Name:  IMG_1414.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  958.0 KB

14. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post

Alls is working great! Just got my order today & I ordered on Friday!!
    Thank you.

Name:  IMG_1414.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  958.0 KB
    Awesome skinnybones!!! Thank you for the update and the td pic! Looking forward to your results and feedback! Please keep us posted.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 12:34 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 08:26 PM