Androshred - ON SALE !!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IN STOCK AND TAKING ORDERS !

Andro Shred | IronMag Labs
Apply mace15 for 15% off the discounted sale price. :)

ANDRO SHRED – THE ULTIMATE CUTTING GEL POWERED BY 7-KETO

• Increase Energy & Focus
• Safe for Males & Females
• Enhance Fat Loss
• Increase Metabolism
• Cortisol Control
• TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!

7-KETO DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE

(100mg)
7-Keto-DHEA is unique among other derivatives of DHEA because of its oxygenated 7-position.*
This molecular configuration imparts different characteristics to the molecule, and research reveals
that 7-keto-DHEA has multiple distinct effects in the body.

Increased Metabolism/Weight Loss

7-Keto-DHEA demonstrates documented thermogenic activity in rats. This is accomplished through the activation*
of three thermogenic enzymes: Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Malic Enzyme and Fatty Acyl CoA Oxidase.*
In keeping with the biological definition of thermogenesis, all three of these enzyme activations drive*
energy-producing substrates in a direction of less efficient ATP production relative to heat production.*
The enzymes also promote the utilization of fat stores for energy and heat production. This is the basis*
for the ability of 7-keto-DHEA to enhance thermogenesis and, through that mechanism, accelerate the
utilization of fat stores for energy.

A 2007 study demonstrated that administration of 7-keto-DHEA to overweight adults in conjunction with a*
calorie-restricted diet effectively reverses the decline in resting metabolic rate (RMR) normally associated*
with dieting. 7-Keto-DHEA demonstrated an ability to increase RMR by 1.4% above baseline levels and*
demonstrated a 5.4% increase in daily RMR when administered with a calorie-restricted diet.

7-Keto-DHEA achieves this thermogenic effect without cardiovascular or central nervous system side effects,*
which are commonly seen with stimulant-associated thermogenic agents.

PHOSPHATIDYL SERINE

(300mg)

+ May improve mood, sleep & relaxation
• Supports memory function & cognition
• Boosts neuron health & communication

Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid nutrient that may possess performance-enhancing properties. Essential to the functioning of all mammalian cells, PS is most concentrated in organs with high metabolic activity, such as the brain, heart and liver. Because most Americans do not consume large amounts of organ meat in their diets, PS is often consumed as a dietary supplement.

Most PS supplementation studies have examined its influence on cognitive and physical performance. These studies have been encouraging as most have showed an increase in performance. Although PS was not originally researched as an aid to weight control, results of early studies examining its effects raise an interesting possibility that PS could prevent weight gain, specifically by lowering cortisol levels.

CAMELLIA SINENSIS

(Green Tea Extract)*(250mg)

Green tea can help mobilize fat from fat cells. In order to burn fat, it must first be broken down in the fat cell and moved into the bloodstream. The active compounds in green tea can aid in this process by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones. The main antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help inhibit an enzyme that breaks down the hormone norepinephrine. When this enzyme is inhibited, the amount of norepinephrine increases.

This hormone is used by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells, telling them to break down fat. Therefore, more norepinephrine leads to a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat gets broken down. Caffeine and EGCG (both found naturally in green tea) may actually have a synergistic effect, because caffeine enhances another step in the same pathway.

The end result is that the fat cell breaks down more fat, which is released into the bloodstream and becomes available for use as energy by cells that need it, like muscle cells.Bottom Line: The substances in green tea increase levels of hormones that tell fat cells to break down fat. This releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy.

ANDRO SHRED TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI)*– is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Shred.

Ethoxydiglycol*– is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.

Propylene glycol*– is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.

Glycerin*– when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.

Carbomer*– helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Shedgel.

Triethanolamine (TEA)*– Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

DIRECTIONS

Apply 4-6 pumps of ANDRO SHRED twice daily (TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!) to the arms, shoulders or abdominal area one or two times daily. Other areas may be used such as the forearms, back and inner thighs. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On sale now!!! Men and women!! The best Thermo/ fat Burner to come out in 2017. Works exceptional on both men and women.
Extremely high rate of absorbtion
Increased energy
Increased mood
Increases fatloss
The benefits of a stim fatburner without the nasty side effects!!
Dont miss out on this product! You will be extremely surprised how well It does what it says it does!! No gimmicks!! just results!!
Apply coupon mace15 for 15% off at checkout!
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/andro-shred/
Please leave us a review. Lets spread the word on how great this product is.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir looking forward to it!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see some logs! have my eye on this for my next cut!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excited to see the logs on these. Entered in the promo but the guys picked are gonna do great

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to give this a little bump.
Getting some great reviews ladies and gents. Improved definition, tightness of skin! Just a few to start. I wouldnt wait on trying out Androshred. I have a feeling Androshred will be flying off the shelves!!!
Make sure to apply mace15 for 15% off your order. Nothing wrong with saving a few dollars every chance you get! :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN STOCK AND TAKING ORDERS !

Andro Shred | IronMag Labs
Apply mace15 for 15% off the discounted sale price. :)

ANDRO SHRED – THE ULTIMATE CUTTING GEL POWERED BY 7-KETO

• Increase Energy & Focus
• Safe for Males & Females
• Enhance Fat Loss
• Increase Metabolism
• Cortisol Control
• TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!

7-KETO DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE

(100mg)
7-Keto-DHEA is unique among other derivatives of DHEA because of its oxygenated 7-position.*
This molecular configuration imparts different characteristics to the molecule, and research reveals
that 7-keto-DHEA has multiple distinct effects in the body.

Increased Metabolism/Weight Loss

7-Keto-DHEA demonstrates documented thermogenic activity in rats. This is accomplished through the activation*
of three thermogenic enzymes: Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Malic Enzyme and Fatty Acyl CoA Oxidase.*
In keeping with the biological definition of thermogenesis, all three of these enzyme activations drive*
energy-producing substrates in a direction of less efficient ATP production relative to heat production.*
The enzymes also promote the utilization of fat stores for energy and heat production. This is the basis*
for the ability of 7-keto-DHEA to enhance thermogenesis and, through that mechanism, accelerate the
utilization of fat stores for energy.

A 2007 study demonstrated that administration of 7-keto-DHEA to overweight adults in conjunction with a*
calorie-restricted diet effectively reverses the decline in resting metabolic rate (RMR) normally associated*
with dieting. 7-Keto-DHEA demonstrated an ability to increase RMR by 1.4% above baseline levels and*
demonstrated a 5.4% increase in daily RMR when administered with a calorie-restricted diet.

7-Keto-DHEA achieves this thermogenic effect without cardiovascular or central nervous system side effects,*
which are commonly seen with stimulant-associated thermogenic agents.

PHOSPHATIDYL SERINE

(300mg)

+ May improve mood, sleep & relaxation
• Supports memory function & cognition
• Boosts neuron health & communication

Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid nutrient that may possess performance-enhancing properties. Essential to the functioning of all mammalian cells, PS is most concentrated in organs with high metabolic activity, such as the brain, heart and liver. Because most Americans do not consume large amounts of organ meat in their diets, PS is often consumed as a dietary supplement.

Most PS supplementation studies have examined its influence on cognitive and physical performance. These studies have been encouraging as most have showed an increase in performance. Although PS was not originally researched as an aid to weight control, results of early studies examining its effects raise an interesting possibility that PS could prevent weight gain, specifically by lowering cortisol levels.

CAMELLIA SINENSIS

(Green Tea Extract)*(250mg)

Green tea can help mobilize fat from fat cells. In order to burn fat, it must first be broken down in the fat cell and moved into the bloodstream. The active compounds in green tea can aid in this process by boosting the effects of some fat burning hormones. The main antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help inhibit an enzyme that breaks down the hormone norepinephrine. When this enzyme is inhibited, the amount of norepinephrine increases.

This hormone is used by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells, telling them to break down fat. Therefore, more norepinephrine leads to a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat gets broken down. Caffeine and EGCG (both found naturally in green tea) may actually have a synergistic effect, because caffeine enhances another step in the same pathway.

The end result is that the fat cell breaks down more fat, which is released into the bloodstream and becomes available for use as energy by cells that need it, like muscle cells.Bottom Line: The substances in green tea increase levels of hormones that tell fat cells to break down fat. This releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy.

ANDRO SHRED TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI)*– is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Shred.

Ethoxydiglycol*– is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.

Propylene glycol*– is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.

Glycerin*– when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.

Carbomer*– helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Shedgel.

Triethanolamine (TEA)*– Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

DIRECTIONS

Apply 4-6 pumps of ANDRO SHRED twice daily (TWO Month Supply Using 10 Pumps daily!) to the arms, shoulders or abdominal area one or two times daily. Other areas may be used such as the forearms, back and inner thighs. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair.
Thanks for the sale!!
I'm so anxious to get mine in the mail.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
logs are looking great. On sale and throw in that discount code. Mace15 for an extra 15%off. I Save every chance i can:)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the sale!!
I'm so anxious to get mine in the mail.
Seriously, tightening of the skin and how fast this dries is an understatement!! There is no blowing smoke up anyones ass about this.! Im very impressed!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Elevated cortisol levels are associated with muscle breakdown and weight gain!. This will blunt the release of cortisol without affecting The release of growth hormone.. Which is great news! Hope this answers some questions

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ANDROSHRED is legit!!!

if ANDROHARD is this potent I need to look into getting some!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ANDROSHRED is legit!!!

if ANDROHARD is this potent I need to look into getting some!!!
Androhard reminds me of anavar ! You wont be disappointed with it.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just pulled the trigger on a second bottle
IMG_1402.PNG

:)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
soooo... you have to lick your arms after application to absorb the PS?? Because you are using study results from PS administered ORALLY... not topically. Or am I wrong here? That is like saying Rogaine will lower your blood pressure...(hint: orally it does, topically it doesn't absorb enough)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
soooo... you have to lick your arms after application to absorb the PS?? Because you are using study results from PS administered ORALLY... not topically. Or am I wrong here? That is like saying Rogaine will lower your blood pressure...(hint: orally it does, topically it doesn't absorb enough)
My obliques did a pretty good job absorbing it
IMG_1083.jpg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the **** are you talking about

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you're just being a dick

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you a rep?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you’re saying that you don’t care. That’s cool. Are you an official representative for this company?
Nope just trying to figure out why your Hating. Spit some facts bro. Learn me lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nope just trying to figure out why your Hating. Spit some facts bro. Learn me lol
So, you don't know the answer as to whether 300 mg of Phosphatidylserine taken via mouth as a dietary supplement is equivalent to 300 mg topically? Because that is what I'm asking. More specifically, for a company to make claims on a product write-up, like "this compound does x and y", you expect the administration to be the same. The studies on Phosphatidylserine come from taking it in the diet, i.e. via the mouth/orally...where is a study showing bioequivalence for topical administration? Or am I just being a hater? Do you understand what I am asking?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, you don't know the answer as to whether 300 mg of Phosphatidylserine taken via mouth as a dietary supplement is equivalent to 300 mg topically? Because that is what I'm asking. More specifically, for a company to make claims on a product write-up, like "this compound does x and y", you expect the administration to be the same. The studies on Phosphatidylserine come from taking it in the diet, i.e. via the mouth/orally...where is a study showing bioequivalence for topical administration? Or am I just being a hater? Do you understand what I am asking?
I do. But I saw no previous question asked is why am asking.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I do. But I saw no previous question asked is why am asking.
So your method of seeking understanding is: 1. say wtf? 2. call me a dick/hater 3. See if I am a rep trying to make this company lose revenue 4. Finally ask what you wanted to ask.
I suggest you reverse the order^^^steps: 4., 3., 2., 1. in that order, would be more efficient

If you go back to my first post...yes it was a smart-ass way of saying it, but it implies/entails the questions I listed above.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting to be taught....
You're right, the company still has to explain to you (and me) how it justifies claims made on advertising that do not exist for the method of administration. If I said tylenol treats headaches. Then I say, we have tylenol in our cream...rub it on your body for headache relief. Does that make sense?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your method of seeking understanding is: 1. say wtf? 2. call me a dick/hater 3. See if I am a rep trying to make this company lose revenue 4. Finally ask what you wanted to ask.
I suggest you reverse the order^^^steps: 4., 3., 2., 1. in that order, would be more efficient

If you go back to my first post...yes it was a smart-ass way of saying it, but it implies/entails the questions I listed above.
Thank you ��

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right, the company still has to explain to you (and me) how it justifies claims made on advertising that do not exist for the method of administration. If I said tylenol treats headaches. Then I say, we have tylenol in our cream...rub it on your body for headache relief. Does that make sense?
So... bottom line is you are saying that they are full of sh*t??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So... bottom line is you are saying that they are full of sh*t??
More like saying: "This makes no sense. I think you may be full of sh*t. I await your response. If you show me studies or evidence that I am mistaken, I will admit that you are not full of ****."

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More like saying: "This makes no sense. I think you may be full of sh*t. I await your response. If you show me studies or evidence that I am mistaken, I will admit that you are not full of ****."
Really? Just make your point ,

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Really? Just make your point ,
If you still don't know what my point is or what I am seeking clarification on, then you never will. With that being said, I think our discussion is finished.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude , I just want to try the product that's all, .... lol
Sorry if I offend you. :(

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you still don't know what my point is or what I am seeking clarification on, then you never will. With that being said, I think our discussion is finished.
I was semi being a smart ass with my post but it holds some merit. The absorption has to do with the molecular weight. Now, I'm not a rep but as long as the carrier can hold the substance and can be absorbed before it's "rubbed off" there SHOULD be carry over from oral studies since more SHOULD be absorbed by the body.

Example is clenbuterol. Most studies in aware of are done orally but it's added to topical formulas (by users) with accelerated affects. Same goes for yohimbe. Testosterone is another that comes to mind like androgel, much better than anything done orally but injections there are best as studies show. However topical > oral.

See where I am going?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I was semi being a smart ass with my post but it holds some merit. The absorption has to do with the molecular weight. Now, I'm not a rep but as long as the carrier can hold the substance and can be absorbed before it's "rubbed off" there SHOULD be carry over from oral studies since more SHOULD be absorbed by the body.

Example is clenbuterol. Most studies in aware of are done orally but it's added to topical formulas (by users) with accelerated affects. Same goes for yohimbe. Testosterone is another that comes to mind like androgel, much better than anything done orally but injections there are best as studies show. However topical > oral.

See where I am going?
Thanks for a response

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he is loging the product and you're acting like you've never had results with a TD before.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

See where I am going?
Well he is loging the product and you're acting like you've never had results with a TD before.
So the theory in general is sound but the problem is PS is a rather large (not huge, but large) molecule. See attached paper for general rule of thumb/consensus on MW needed for transdermal delivery of compounds.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1034/j.1600-0625.2000.009003165.x/epdf (Its been cited >700 times so I would give the author some credence on the matter)
The paper explains that in general compounds over 500 Dalton (MW) can't pass through the epidermis.

For the compounds you list as "successful" they all have MW <500 Dalton
(I am giving approximate here)
Testosterone: ~290 Dalton
Clenbuterol: ~450 Dalton
Yohimbine: ~350 Dalton

Phosphatidylserine: ~750 Dalton

So while I agree with your statements they do not really apply to PS. And the fact that it is a membrane component can further complicate matters in terms of transdermal transport.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You really aren't a fan of evidence based anything are you lol (and about your previous post.. no I was not offended...this forum is all about this type of discussion... however I did find your constant one to five word posts slightly annoying lol)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And before we start to say "Well the product works!!!" my response is that there are other ingredients that likely do pass through the skin.. so I'm really only talking about PS right now. Not the others...and PS is a VERY expensive compound... so would be a terrible thing to go to waste...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And before we start to say "Well the product works!!!" my response is that there are other ingredients that likely do pass through the skin.. so I'm really only talking about PS right now. Not the others...and PS is a VERY expensive compound... so would be a terrible thing to go to waste...
1st off let me say that the product does work....the weight of the PS in a transdermal is interesting-I would be very interested in what the formulator has to say...

either way, I would buy the product for the very nice result's I have gotten.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So the theory in general is sound but the problem is PS is a rather large (not huge, but large) molecule. See attached paper for general rule of thumb/consensus on MW needed for transdermal delivery of compounds.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1034/j.1600-0625.2000.009003165.x/epdf (Its been cited >700 times so I would give the author some credence on the matter)
The paper explains that in general compounds over 500 Dalton (MW) can't pass through the epidermis.

For the compounds you list as "successful" they all have MW <500 Dalton
(I am giving approximate here)
Testosterone: ~290 Dalton
Clenbuterol: ~450 Dalton
Yohimbine: ~350 Dalton

Phosphatidylserine: ~750 Dalton

So while I agree with your statements they do not really apply to PS. And the fact that it is a membrane component can further complicate matters in terms of transdermal transport.
There is more to this than just molecular weight. Here is a link.
http://www.who.int/entity/ipcs/publications/ehc/ehc235.pdf?ua=1

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
There is more to this than just molecular weight. Here is a link.
http://www.who.int/entity/ipcs/publications/ehc/ehc235.pdf?ua=1
This is straight from the paper above:

"There is good evidence that permeation and maximum flux decrease exponentially with molecular weight (Kasting et al., 1987; Potts & Guy, 1992; Magnusson et al., 2004a). Thus, the extent of absorption of com- pounds with a molecular weight over 500 daltons through normal human skin is low (Box & Meinardi, 2000)."

edit: by "above" I am referring to the link you posted.