We want 5 Laxogenin 100 Loggers!

compan

compan

Awards

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is an ingredient Hi-Tech utilized while other compounds sold illegal prohormones and we perfected our synthesis process better than anyone in the industry given our 23-year history with it. Hi-Tech's founder used every 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin going back to the original Mesobolin, put out by Amino Discounters in the early 1990’s. Hi-Tech recommends if you are a male athlete that you combine Laxogenin 100™ with our Superdrol, Dianabol, 1-Testosterone or other prohormone products as a stack. For females Laxogenin 100™ can be taken by itself and not cause androgenic side effects.
There are a lot of conversations around Laxogenin, a lot of people saying they like it and a lot saying they don't notice anything. We recently released Laxogenin 100 and want to know how it works for 5 loggers.

Note that we are looking for logs rather than just reviews. Our ideal loggers would be those on a cut and those that have done detailed logs before. Let's get some quality logs up for everyone to reference for Laxogenin on here.

To enter, just post that you are interested, why you want to be picked and what your current goal is whether that be cutting, bulking, maintaining, etc.

The top 2 loggers will have the option for a second bottle to continue the log

REQUIREMENTS:
1. A log for as long as the bottle lasts
2. A log with a specific goal already in mind (noted above)
3. Have at least 100 posts at time of application
4. We'd like updates at least twice a week.
5. US Addresses Only

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just in for support, but this stuff is amazing! You can get away with 100mg per day and than up it as your gains stall out. Best bang for the buck as far as mass/recomp goes.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Damn, would love to log this but don't have the posts. In for the updates!

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I'm down to log! I've ran a log for a company already and a few logs of my own. Currently trying to lean up some more so I can look good for school I'm around 85 posts but down to post updates 3+ times a week on how I feel

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Withdrawing myself after receiving a dose of common sense!

Good luck, everyone!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are a lot of conversations around Laxogenin, a lot of people saying they like it and a lot saying they don't notice anything. We recently released Laxogenin 100 and want to know how it works for 5 loggers.

Note that we are looking for logs rather than just reviews. Our ideal loggers would be those on a cut and those that have done detailed logs before. Let's get some quality logs up for everyone to reference for Laxogenin on here.

To enter, just post that you are interested, why you want to be picked and what your current goal is whether that be cutting, bulking, maintaining, etc.

REQUIREMENTS:

Nice opportunity.....
It's says serving size 1 cap/100mg
What do you guys recommend?
Would 200mgs be to much?

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am in for this. I have used Laxogenin for the last year but haven't used any in a month or so. Feel I could give good feed back as I have used two different products before and got good results while using them.
I have logged a few things on this forum already as well.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291759-bigred-predator-carbs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284033-bigred1974-bps-androcrine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/275820-bigreds-tr3st-dmz.html

I am currently in a cut and will be for a while as I try to lean out to 235 and I am currently 250.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try it. I've used Laxo before and ran a very detailed log. I'm currently on a slight calorie surplus and trying to gain quality mass.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Let's get some apps in here..this is next on my list

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
And I thought thread was asking for 100 loggers..whoa

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this product and log it. Never used it before. I've gained way too much weight in the last six months. (Skinny fat now)....
I'm getting ready to do a cut(lol) and I want to maintain as much muscle under my fat as possible while killing the fat. I'll be cutting calories and doing high reps & light cardio along with gangs of vegetables and high protein lean meats.
Supps would be staples only, nothing else and will be logging no other products either.
Thanks for the chance!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/241649-insane-tren-stane.html?highlight=SKINNYBONES

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/238868-halo-x-log.html?highlight=SKINNYBONES

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/259956-getting-skinny-elimistane.html?highlight=SKINNYBONES

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm down to log this I am currently running a PHAT which means I will be able to determine wether my strength does shoot up or not very accurately I will post up MyFitnessPal cals to prove my diet is on point which is a crucial variable. And I will update my training. I am currently trying to put on size and I have ran 2 logs before currently in the middle of my second log which is a 8 week run of MassMax XT. I believe that Laxogenin will be able to help me reach my goals of gaining 4lbs in a month, 30lbs on my deadlift, 10lbs on bench, 20lbs on squat. Although these goals are very vague I will be able to update them based on my status of what I will be able to do if I do get chosen to log this. Thank you. I am also playing junior A hockey. Will be able to update if it improves athletic abilities.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it is open to Canadians I am down for it. I am presently cutting, I will update with every workout and general feeling. I am on OL dermastrenght so I could compare the two

compan

compan

Awards
When are apps due? I'm considering this.
We want some really good logs, so open as long as it needs to be. That said, I hope to pick people by early next week.

Nice opportunity.....
It's says serving size 1 cap/100mg
What do you guys recommend?
Would 200mgs be to much?
200/day would be our suggested dosage.

If it is open to Canadians I am down for it. I am presently cutting, I will update with every workout and general feeling. I am on OL dermastrenght so I could compare the two

Sorry, US only. I forgot to include that in the OP, my apologies. Shipping to Canada can be expensive and a somewhat long process.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would enjoy logging this, as I have never ran laxo before. I feel that I am pretty objective when it comes to logs and have been fortunate enough to log some products that I truly got good results from. I also feel that I have put products to the test as far as different nutrtitional/ training circumstances. My goal would be a lean gaining phase. I am currently sitting around 10 percent bf so the changes that laxo makes to my physique would be more apparent than if I were a higher bodyfat percentage.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/284618-sponsored-plasmajet-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/285236-sponsored-joint-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html

These are three of my previous logs: one unsponsored and the other two being sponsored.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good, nice opportunity! Really nice dose at 200mg. Hopefully logs show some results as I believe it seems hit and miss. Good luck.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good, nice opportunity! Really nice dose at 200mg. Hopefully logs show some results as I believe it seems hit and miss. Good luck.
Key is to keep protein intake higher than normal (1.5-2g/lb) as laxogenin targets protein synthesis. That is why logs/reviews are hit or miss.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ready to see the results of this bad boy!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited to run this myself

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

REQUIREMENTS:
5. US Addresses Only

I'm EXTREMELY interested in logging this product for you and can guarantee a phenomenal job will be done. I can provide a scientific approach with extreme detail and will certainly provide updates at regular intervals. I meet the required post count and would LOVE to run this for a nice recomp journey. I feel that this would be a great product to run for that goal in mind and I truly appreciate your consideration. Thanks!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
In for the support. 200 mg is a great dose. IMO, that's the sweet spot. Ran Laxo @ 200 mg several times and loved it

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I'd love to do this, i've ran transdermal laxo before and really loved it. so would have liked to enter, unless you guys will forget the fact i don't have 100 posts and would consider me..

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still available? I have logged several non sponsored logs here over past 2 years. I log daily calories, macros, weight, lifts, and PRs in big 4. I also do weekly body fat recordings.
I am planning to use laxogenin in coming months. I've used another brand in pct and extending out of pct with great results. I would be available to use this and log it to show results coming out of cycle thru pct and into post pct. planned on using 120 mg a day for 8 to 12 weeks. Let me know if you would like me to log your product. I'm willing to do 200 mg's
Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll log it, I've used a topical laxo product in the past that I loved, but don't think I've done a product that was straight laxo before

I'm leaving for vacation Saturday so I've been cutting to look good in my bikini haha....when I get back i'll still continue to cut, maybe not as hard but I have a month full of weddings in September that I want to look good for

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll log it, I've used a topical laxo product in the past that I loved, but don't think I've done a product that was straight laxo before

I'm leaving for vacation Saturday so I've been cutting to look good in my bikini haha....when I get back i'll still continue to cut, maybe not as hard but I have a month full of weddings in September that I want to look good for

compan

compan

Awards
Keep that apps coming! This is great, we've had a lot of great applicants.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm running this next...gonna be informative to read how it works for everybody

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still available? I have logged several non sponsored logs here over past 2 years. I log daily calories, macros, weight, lifts, and PRs in big 4. I also do weekly body fat recordings.
I am planning to use laxogenin in coming months. I've used another brand in pct and extending out of pct with great results. I would be available to use this and log it to show results coming out of cycle thru pct and into post pct. planned on using 120 mg a day for 8 to 12 weeks. Let me know if you would like me to log your product. I'm willing to do 200 mg's
Thanks

To add I run wendlers 5/3/1 with a variety of assistance templates. Right now doing bodybuilding template. Have done boring but big also. Always very good view of strength progress logging the est. 1rms in the big lifts.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

REQUIREMENTS:
5. US Addresses Only

HELL YES!! I LOVE Laxo, and I LOVE Hi-Tech! I know this has to be some good stuff PLEASE let me kill the log & review And I Will do jus that if given the opportunity. I've used Hi-Tech 1-AD with the laxo and I felt DAMN good! this is just what I need since I have been off ALL supplements for 4 months at least and I am trying to Lean up well adding a few more pounds in the right places and I respond very well to lax, specially with some Andros in there.. If you guys want me to stack it with your 1-ad or maybe some 4-ad I will do so on my dollar. if not I'm damn Good with just running some NICELY dosed potent Laxo.
Also i have ran several detailed logs from pwo's to PH's

REQUIREMENTS:
YES! Maybe longer if I purchase more to extend the run with it!

YES! Recomp with a little Bulk!

Smashed That.

3-4x a week if you guys don't mind.?

5. US Addresses Only
Yesss

Best of luck to everyone, I know this is gonna be some good stuff!

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
This is the company that make pills and call them 'anavar' aren't they?

I might bring out a supplement called trenovarabol and sell it to kids. 100% legal anabolic sugar pills with a shiny label. £59 if anyone is interested.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

I might bring out a supplement called trenovarabol and sell it to kids. 100% legal anabolic sugar pills with a shiny label. £59 if anyone is interested.
Your post is rediculous

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ever tried laxogenin before?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What they name product has no bearing on if it works or not. I know for a fact that laxo at 120 mg a day, was amazing for strength gains.... I was hitting PRs in PCT... As long as there is the real deal in this product I don't care what they name it.... Once I stopped I noticed a drop off in strength. Pretty cut and dried....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What they name product has no bearing on if it works or not. I know for a fact that laxo at 120 mg a day, was amazing for strength gains.... I was hitting PRs in PCT... As long as there is the real deal in this product I don't care what they name it.... Once I stopped I noticed a drop off in strength. Pretty cut and dried....
Reviews on this stuff have been positive in the past, and now with the ability to dose it at 200mg/day for a full month on a single bottle AND with the advanced delivery system, I wouldn't be surprised to see absolutely insane results from people.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews on this stuff have been positive in the past, and now with the ability to dose it at 200mg/day for a full month on a single bottle AND with the advanced delivery system, I wouldn't be surprised to see absolutely insane results from people.
Regardless of whether I get picked for this log, I'll be logging laxo 1 week before pct, pct and 4 -6 weeks post pct.... And I'm going to consider trying the higher dosage. Excited about that. I've used another company and it was amazing. So either I'll get picked and try hi tech or stay with brand I used before...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Regardless of whether I get picked for this log, I'll be logging laxo 1 week before pct, pct and 4 -6 weeks post pct.... And I'm going to consider trying the higher dosage. Excited about that. I've used another company and it was amazing. So either I'll get picked and try hi tech or stay with brand I used before...
Sounds like my plan as well. This is some good stuf here! Ready to enjoy the ride

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It's called marketing. There are several supplement companies that have names that are similar to illegal drugs/ingredients.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!

Laxogenin is a very promising/researched product, but the loggers also have to remember that it's main benefit is protein synthesis enhancement so if they are not utilizing a higher protein intake than they will not be as happy with their results.

Nothing worse than a logger giving a bad review because they wanted free product that they were unaware of how to use. :)

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely!

Laxogenin is a very promising/researched product, but the loggers also have to remember that it's main benefit is protein synthesis enhancement so if they are not utilizing a higher protein intake than they will not be as happy with their results.

Nothing worse than a logger giving a bad review because they wanted free product that they were unaware of how to use. :)
I felt more strength gains than anything else from it when I used... Surprising strength gains...

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I felt more strength gains than anything else from it when I used... Surprising strength gains...
Definitely strength gains, but I was surprised at how fast it worked as well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! This is going to be great. I'm excited for those who will get to log this

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I had posted about this in a thead about Arimistane that I had picked up bottle of this stuff called Singularity at the local supplement store that wasn't too bad to shop at and it had 30mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, 50mg Arimistane and 25mg NMDA(N-Methyl-D-Aspartic-Acid) (Per Cap Serv.)s
I picked up two bottles for a fairly decent price and was taking 2 caps AM 1 cap pm I believe, didn't notice a whole lot the first week or two but all the sudden in the third week I felt it all hit me like I was "On" Since then the only thing natural or aside from AAS to give me that was 1Andro + 4Andro..
I've also used the Transdermal OL Laxo, that time even with higher doses through out the day I wasn't catching a whole lot from it and I was trying to replicate the first time by taking DAA with it and a few others.. Anyhow I love the stuff and would be in HEAVEN with some Hi-Tech Laxo.

shambles22

Awards
I will happily participate. Could use for strength during a recomp?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I was shopping around for Laxogenin...so freakin happy that HiTech selling it now

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for this.. excited to see these logs!!!