borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT >>>>>>>>

600x800_ModernBCAA+_4BottleDeal_Email[1972].jpg

The Best BCAA on the planet!

• 15 grams of amino acids per serving!
  • 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine BCAA ratio!
  • 10 incredible flavors to choose from!
  • 30 full (60 scoops) servings per bottle!
  • No caffeine or other CNS stimulants!
ModernBCAA+ FOR ALL! 4 BOTTLES + FREE SHIRT/SHIPPING/PRODUCT > ORDER NOW!

468x60_ModernBCAA+_4BottleDeal_Banner[1970].jpg

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About ModernBCAA+

Modern BCAA+® Powder is considered by many to be THE best BCAA product on the market today – and with good reason! It delivers 15 grams of amino acids per serving!

As if that weren’t enough, Modern BCAA+ utilizes an 8:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine ratio which is a ratio of four (4) times more leucine than most! Why is that important? Well, Leucine is the star BCAA. While all three are important, the data on Leucine is incredible. At this point, most consider supplementing with BCAA during workouts a must for hard training gym-goers.

Modern BCAA+ also delivers electrolytes, additional amino acids L-Alanine, Taurine, Glycine, L-Lysine HCl - and Sustamine™: patented l-Alanyl-l-Glutamine.

Each bottle of Modern BCAA+ contains sixty (60) scoops, which is thirty (30) two (2) scoop servings - easily making it the premier BCAA product on the planet. That’s 450 grams of amino acids per bottle! The value of Modern BCAA+ is off the charts.

Did we mention that Modern BCAA+ is available in ten (12) amazing flavors? That’s right – TWELVE! You can drink a different flavor every day of the week and still have 5 left over!

The flavors are Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Pineapple Strawberry, Mango Orange, Pink Lemonade, Grape Bubblegum, Raspberry Lemonade, Green Apple, Cherry Limeade, Orange Mango and Peach Tea.

If you follow a ketogenic (or ultra-low carb) nutrition plan or take part in Intermittent Fasting this can be a great product for you.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered! Maybe somebody can toss some MaxReps in there too. Maybe?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Got me some - dang but you guys do it right ....a great price, free shirt, free shipping, and an extremely cool secret extra........and another.....

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too many great flavors to choose from, what are the 4 best?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many great flavors to choose from, what are the 4 best?
Grape and Cherry Limeade are my favs. Honey Dew was good, but for me it kinda got old. IMO

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to combo some flavors! Can't wait for the return of MaxReps myself!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green apple, grape bubblegum, cherry limeade and raspberry lemonade. Awesome deal borobulker. Plus tons of bonus stuff t shirt socks cheap 4 lbs protein and 2 secret products if u get today during the flash sale with free shipping. Thanks I needed to save some loot and this was a hook up

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh. Been trying not to spend money, but this one I cant pass on -- mostly because I'm gonna nab me a variety of flavors.

Ever since I started working for the FD, I drink a TON of BCAA's now (pretty much toss a scoop in a shaker with ice about 5 times a day -- and yes, it's a USP shaker ? the OG one).

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Dang guys... Too hard to pass this one up. Great deal!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs is starting to fill up more of my supplement cabinet. I'm about a week in to Ultimate-T, used ModernPRE a couple times and I'm liking those. Nothing wrong with some more deals! Come out with some unflavored modern creatine, and a Modern BCAA with cyclic dextrin and I'd be set!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Order 100020206 -- curse you and your fantastic deals, USP Labs! lol

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order as well, and I went and and ordered the tub of vanilla protein. Thanks guys!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wife told me I am already over my supplement budget. Wtf!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wife told me I am already over my supplement budget. Wtf!
You didn't rub the butt and feed her brownies before hand! Follow the protocol!!!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order as well, and I went and and ordered the tub of vanilla protein. Thanks guys!
Nice we appreciate your support

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Green apple, grape bubblegum, cherry limeade and raspberry lemonade. Awesome deal borobulker. Plus tons of bonus stuff t shirt socks cheap 4 lbs protein and 2 secret products if u get today during the flash sale with free shipping. Thanks I needed to save some loot and this was a hook up
We appreciate your support, great flavors!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Order 100020248 placed. Somehow I missed the Flash Sale notification, so I guess I don't get all of the bonuses. But all in all a great deal. I have yet to be disappointed with any USPS Labs products or purchases. Looking forward to the different flavors!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Order 100020248 placed. Somehow I missed the Flash Sale notification, so I guess I don't get all of the bonuses. But all in all a great deal. I have yet to be disappointed with any USPS Labs products or purchases. Looking forward to the different flavors!
We appreciate your support brother!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
We appreciate your support brother!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BOOM!!

USPLabs3.jpg

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
NIIIIICE.... Great color choice! Enjoy all of those aminos!
I LIVE on modern bcaa since it came out....keeps you feeling good.....taste good....what more can you ask for?! Additionally, from personal experience I suspect it really protects from doms in a big way!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Very cool!!! mine should be here before the weekend!! :)

I actually forget which color shirt I choose LOL. My wife loves to wear them as a night gown because they are so soft, but durable. So I usually give up every other one to her :)

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Very cool!!! mine should be here before the weekend!! :)

I actually forget which color shirt I choose LOL. My wife loves to wear them as a night gown because they are so soft, but durable. So I usually give up every other one to her :)
Seriously, story of my life!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I LIVE on modern bcaa since it came out....keeps you feeling good.....taste good....what more can you ask for?! Additionally, from personal experience I suspect it really protects from doms in a big way!
I can relate to this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is slated to get in today, but I'm on a 24 so I'll get it tomorrow. I have all the OG shirts in XL, but prefer wearing L's now that I've leaned out. Grabbed the military green in L for this because thats one of my fav colors. I saw the black/yellow listed, but assumed it was the same old charcoal -- I'll have to get that one next time now lol.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
My box arrived today. Just in time too, I was running low on BCAAs. bummed that I missed out on the extras though.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I missed my delivery, so I guess I'll have to hang around tomorrow. Is UPS always like that? FedEx left it at my apartment complex office a couple weeks back. Need my MBCAA!!!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I missed my delivery, so I guess I'll have to hang around tomorrow. Is UPS always like that? FedEx left it at my apartment complex office a couple weeks back. Need my MBCAA!!!!
mine came USPS and they just left it at the door (didn't even ring the door bell).

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
mine came USPS and they just left it at the door (didn't even ring the door bell).
USPS always leaves it at my complex office too. Any suggestions for future orders guys?? I'm fine with it being delivered to my complex office. It's nothing major but I'd prefer that if I'm not home.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order... Thanks so much for the ModernPre as an extra. Went with the Army Green shirt, and I'll probably rock that tomorrow at the gym. Keep killing it USPLabs!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about above and beyond:

0728171101.jpg

(not pictured: barbell socks & army green T)

Thanks for always treating me right, USP!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order... Thanks so much for the ModernPre as an extra. Went with the Army Green shirt, and I'll probably rock that tomorrow at the gym. Keep killing it USPLabs!