VEIN NUTRITION: LOGGING OP! / CONTEST: SHARK TANK- TAKE A BITE OUT OF...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. VEIN NUTRITION: LOGGING OP! / CONTEST: SHARK TANK- TAKE A BITE OUT OF...


    Name:  shark top.png
Views: 242
Size:  1.01 MB
    Name:  shark middle.png
Views: 13970
Size:  570.8 KB
    Name:  shark bottom.png
Views: 305
Size:  189.0 KB

    Are you guys ready for this!? @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @Marms

    • If you are looking at making a cut before you bulk in the Fall.
    • If you're experienced but could use an edge to feel good and take a bite out of that stalled fat loss.
    • If you have 500 posts or more.
    • If you have one or more detailed logs under your belt, and
    • If you are willing to dedicate 8-12 weeks to make this happen.


    Convince us.
    Sell us.
    Impress us.


    THIS.
    IS.
    SHARK TANK!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition


  2. Name:  winners.png
Views: 112
Size:  1.02 MB


    [CENTER @VeinNutrition @Marms @blueline438[/CENTER]

    If you have yet to follow us on:

    Instagram: @VeinNutrition
    Twitter: vein_nutrition
    Facebook: VeinNutrition

    and subscribe to our newsletter from our site. http://www.veinnutrition.com

    When you have a chance to get your logs up, link back here so everyone can follow along.
    At then end of the log, please do let us and everyone know how you feel about Veinquish, in as much detail as you can, and leave an honest review.

    If it lived up to expecdtations, wonderful! If you found it lacking in any way, let us know, we are a responsive company and love receiving consructive feedback from our customers.

    Any questions:
    [email protected]

    Congratulations to those who won this logging opportunity, and everyone here at Vein Nutrition wishes you all wellness and good health!
    For those whom did not win this time around, we invite you to still give Veinquish a go! Take an additional 10% off with code JUST410
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Attachment 151496
    Name:  shark middle.png
Views: 13970
Size:  570.8 KB
    Name:  shark bottom.png
Views: 305
Size:  189.0 KB

    Are you guys ready for this!? @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @Marms

    • If you are looking at making a cut before you bulk in the Fall.
    • If you're experienced but could use an edge to feel good and take a bite out of that stalled fat loss.
    • If you have 500 posts or more.
    • If you have one or more detailed logs under your belt, and
    • If you are willing to dedicate 8-12 weeks to make this happen.


    Convince us.
    Sell us.
    Impress us.


    THIS.
    IS.
    SHARK TANK!
    Dude,
    This looks bomb!

  4. I've been on a consistent downweight drive for 3.5 years - starting at 485lbs and sweating now at about 255lbs. I've gained a decent amount of muscle along the way. I lift between 3-5 days a week: all out, focused and hardcore; never ever just dialing it in. I do 20 minutes cardio every morning. My diet is clean, healthy, and consistent.
    My goal weight is between 225lbs and 235lbs - I'll see when I get there. I've reached the point in my weight loss where I'm fighting for every ounce.
    I surely can use the extra edge, but will definitely put in an all out effort on my end.
    I've logged a few products here, with consistency and detail.
    Thanks for the consideration.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Attachment 151496
    Name:  shark middle.png
Views: 13970
Size:  570.8 KB
    Name:  shark bottom.png
Views: 305
Size:  189.0 KB

    Are you guys ready for this!? @VeinNutrition @blueline438 @Marms

    • If you are looking at making a cut before you bulk in the Fall.
    • If you're experienced but could use an edge to feel good and take a bite out of that stalled fat loss.
    • If you have 500 posts or more.
    • If you have one or more detailed logs under your belt, and
    • If you are willing to dedicate 8-12 weeks to make this happen.


    Convince us.
    Sell us.
    Impress us.


    THIS.
    IS.
    SHARK TANK!
    I am currently planning my next Cut.
    I have a lot of previous experience with all types of supplements and could do with the "edge to feel good", as I usually feel quite down and crappy during cutting phases.
    I have a few logs, my most recent being CEL's M-Test (inc blood work).
    I have more than 12 weeks to dedicate to this.
    Bonus-I have regular body composition analysis scans as I work closely with the company.
    Bonus 2-I have regular blood works.
    •   
       


  6. I love this profile and am down to log for sure. If you check out my past logs, I've been on a slow drop in lbs. I'm almost down 25lbs since Jan and while lbs were falling off to start, I feel this next 10ish lbs are going to be tough. I'm at 202 currently and still feel I have at least 10 lbs to lose to see the infamous lower abs. I've taken a brake from supps aside from protein since my last log and feel this would fit in well with my goal of continuing to slowly drop lbs and retaining muscle. I'd be happy to take before/afters/durings and log my experience as long as you guys want.
    Plus Shark Tank is one of my favorite shows.

    Name:  cuban.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  76.8 KB

  7. Looking good in here so far
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  8. Get in this guys. Top notch products all around from this company.

  9. Oh this one looks lovely! I already started my cut! In to see who the lucky dogs are that get this

  10. interesting...i'm a stim guy--never ever never used a non-stim fatburner.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. One of the key reasons we fall off the wagon is how we feel. How can we deal with difficult situations and ambiguity. For instance, if you have a rough day at work, how much more attractive is that pizza or tub of ice cream going to appear? Let me be more blunt. We'll have an affair with either at the slightest opportunity... it will be ugly, and you're going to need to shower after. Naughty.

    We've integrated ingredients in this supplement that will get you through the tough days as if they were one of the best days of your life. Trust me. I know. This supplement has the feels. I am more able to handle difficult situations; awkward moments (like I created above); and inject humor into every one of them or at least brush off and move on more easily.

    This supplement is literally life changing, and body composition changing. The first you feel in the first few days for sure, and the latter will take a while to work, and that is where you will find it easier to commit and enjoy the ride. I love this supplement, and in another discussion stated I would take this single supplement over any other if I had to choose just one.

    The only other supplement I would add to this stack is our Ventristane, because I'm on TRT and that profile would compliment anyone on TRT. That's for another time. It's a solid product. I don't wish to diverge to much from this topic but it has...

    Back to our regularly scheduled program.
    This commercial was brought to you by Vein Nutrition, only the very best, legit dosed, and customer focused company we can be, and we're getting better all the time.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    One of the key reasons we fall off the wagon is how we feel. How can we deal with difficult situations and ambiguity. For instance, if you have a rough day at work, how much more attractive is that pizza or tub of ice cream going to appear? Let me be more blunt. We'll have an affair with either at the slightest opportunity... it will be ugly, and you're going to need to shower after. Naughty.

    We've integrated ingredients in this supplement that will get you through the tough days as if they were one of the best days of your life. Trust me. I know. This supplement has the feels. I am more able to handle difficult situations; awkward moments (like I created above); and inject humor into every one of them or at least brush off and move on more easily.

    This supplement is literally life changing, and body composition changing. The first you feel in the first few days for sure, and the latter will take a while to work, and that is where you will find it easier to commit and enjoy the ride. I love this supplement, and in another discussion stated I would take this single supplement over any other if I had to choose just one.

    The only other supplement I would add to this stack is our Ventristane, because I'm on TRT and that profile would compliment anyone on TRT. That's for another time. It's a solid product. I don't wish to diverge to much from this topic but it has...

    Back to our regularly scheduled program.
    This commercial was brought to you by Vein Nutrition, only the very best, legit dosed, and customer focused company we can be, and we're getting better all the time.
    ventris[bigt]ane...see, it even has my name on it!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Incredible opportunity here
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Incredible opportunity here
    When will the lucky few know whether they've won the logging opportunity?

  15. When we get more entries and the sharks 🦈 have voted.

    :Afro:
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  16. Interesting formula ya guys got there! Bump for more apps!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  17. Gonna be some lucky guys in here.....
    If I didn't just win the 4th of July promo I would be all over this. Haha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Gonna be some lucky guys in here.....
    If I didn't just win the 4th of July promo I would be all over this. Haha
    Nobody is precluded from applying for this. If you are going to be on a cut, and can make the commitment.
    Get on stage and give us your pitch my man.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  19. @Tank999 needs another log! You know he'll deliver the goods!!!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Nobody is precluded from applying for this. If you are going to be on a cut, and can make the commitment.
    Get on stage and give us your pitch my man.
    Thanks and will get the app up tonight.
  21. VEIN NUTRITION: LOGGING OP! / CONTEST: SHARK TANK- TAKE A BITE OUT OF...


    I'd be down to log. Been away from AM for a while now due to my job but, I'm now back for the foreseeable future. Got a bunch of logs here. Love to get a new log going. Thanks guys
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  22. So I'm in on this, and after trying both rupture and aorta, my guess it this product will be awesome.
    So a bit about myself. I am currently back into my cut. I run a keto style diet while cutting mainly because I enjoy it and it's easy to stick to for me. I am 4 weeks post op from a labrum repair in my shoulder and have been back in the gym for about the past 10 days, mainly hitting legs and non repaired side for upper body.
    Weight loss side of things. I was sitting at about 260 at my highest last year and now have gotten down to about 210 to 215 right now and shooting for a goal weight of 185 to 190 depending on how it looks in the mirror. So I would be really curious how this would work with a different style diet and also how it fits and works with the stimmed pre workouts.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    So I'm in on this, and after trying both rupture and aorta, my guess it this product will be awesome.
    So a bit about myself. I am currently back into my cut. I run a keto style diet while cutting mainly because I enjoy it and it's easy to stick to for me. I am 4 weeks post op from a labrum repair in my shoulder and have been back in the gym for about the past 10 days, mainly hitting legs and non repaired side for upper body.
    A keto style cut would work very well with this because you could get plenty of Omega 3/6 which would help a great deal with a few components. We strongly suggest, no matter what diet programming you use, you should include your staples with Omega 3/6.

    Weight loss side of things. I was sitting at about 260 at my highest last year and now have gotten down to about 210 to 215 right now and shooting for a goal weight of 185 to 190 depending on how it looks in the mirror. So be really curious how this would work with a different style diet and also how it fits and works with the stimmed pre workouts.
    Incredible!
    This supplement shines best in the long run, and there is no two ways about that. Non-stimulatory fat burners tested best this way. The only way to lose and keep excess weight off is long-term. I have no doubts it would help you achieve your goal.

    With regard to working with stimmed pre-workouts. Yes, of course it can. There's nothing in this supplement that would conflict or be hindered by a stimulant. One of the reasons to bring about a non-stimmed fat burner is to give flexibility. It's intended to be split dosed daily for best utilization, and if you wish to add your own stimmed pre for instance, that's fine.

    Something to note. One of the pillars of this product is to improve one's mood and feelings of well being and when I say it delivers by the truck load, believe me, that's an understatement. I absolutely believe this product can be used very-long term for body composition and would make an excellent addition to a cycle and between cycles, or if you don't ride a bike. j/k. The longer you use it, the better it will perform and it complements other supplementation.

    One of the issues we face daily in our quests for self-improvement or confronting the (insert your time of day) daily doldrums is motivation. It is in the moment you respond to stimulus that defines how you feel about that moment. A really cool Chinese man told me, the first 15 minutes of an interaction will dictate the rest of your day. He was right. I believe the first few seconds define that interaction or engagement with others, or facing a situation you must take in and deal with or for a better word, cope.

    Fasting, or reducing specific calories can be one of those situations for many of us. If you embark on a specific type of diet, the early stages can be demotivating. This product will also aid in the process of adjusting to feeling great while in that area of adjustment and beyond. We are all different chemically; emotionally; and experientially.

    Veingquish helps even the field of play for all.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  24. Name:  get-in-here.png
Views: 145
Size:  208.0 KB
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Name:  get-in-here.png
Views: 145
Size:  208.0 KB
    would be cooler if the neon was flickering, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epic Vein Nutrition Aorta Mini-log... By blokk
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-08-2017, 10:00 AM
  2. Vein Nutrition "Your'e so Vein" Valentines Contest
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:05 PM
  3. Get Ripped for WINTER Log OP Menace Nutrition
    By Grayson in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Celtic Labs M1T OXIME Logging Op Halloween Costume Contest
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:45 PM
  5. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Log in
Log in