VEIN NUTRITION: LOGGING OP! / CONTEST: SHARK TANK- TAKE A BITE OUT OF...

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Tough crowd!!! lol.

Name:  Get-some.gif
Views: 68
Size:  492.5 KB
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

Tough crowd!!! lol.

Name:  Get-some.gif
Views: 68
Size:  492.5 KB
    AWESOME
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. I got under 10% body fat in April (I was over 16% in Oct when I really let go). Now it's gone up again after breaking my collarbone. Still can't train at 100% but getting there soon.
    Love the profile. Good stim free fat burners are hard to find.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I got under 10% body fat in April (I was over 16% in Oct when I really let go). Now it's gone up again after breaking my collarbone. Still can't train at 100% but getting there soon.
    Love the profile. Good stim free fat burners are hard to find.
    This is a long-term deal, and I'm sure you understand that based on reading your post. You know how important slow-and-steady brings the proper results for our body's to reach a homeostasis. This is a long-term product and it will definitely show appetite control after one week of solid use, then the rest kicks in just as mood enhancement; comfort in stressful situations, and finally the key components begin to shine at 8 weeks and beyond. Some compounds take a while to begin to show results, and this is where it's so much better than any stimmed fat burner.

Stimmed fat burners are great for getting you past that plateaux in the final stretch to the sprint. You need to drop from 12-10, 10-8%, then the 4-8 week stimmed fat burning sprint with deficit will definitely do that trick, but how do you get from 25; 20; 16% body fat comfortable without sacrificing muscle? This is a slow starting train to keeping gains and losing fat.

I guarantee, everyone who dedicates 12 weeks to this will be super happy with the product, even if they fall of their diet program, they will feel so damned good, they will profit in their daily motivation to reading all their goals. This is a great life supplement.

5. I would love to give this a shot. It's been a while since I've used any otc metabolism booster, and with being put on thyroid meds last 3 months, have been pure hell in terms of metabolism. I got down to 212 lbs 2 yrs ago down from 261. To all of sudden gain back to 252 due to thyroid issues. I would love to give this a shot and see how much it can improve my over all feeling and burn fat.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

6. GREAT ENTRIES SO FAR!
    A couple more days until we make our final choices.
    Name:  fins-fusionbanner.png
Views: 63
Size:  497.8 KB

7. Hmm def a good lay out on nutrition, I haven't counted macros before but couple at my work are loving it since they started. Def intense cardio and lot of volume. Btw it's shark week js!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

8. For my log I think I'd go with daily updates on workouts, weekly weigh ins and bi weekly pics. Also being honest on how I'm feeling and doing on diet

9. This looks awesome and I'd love to log this and show everyone at am, instagram, Facebook, and my clients/peeps at the gym what it can do!
    I'm currently training for my first triathlon, and then I'm doing an obstacle course race a week later ( so I need to keep my strength and muscle)
    I've weighed as high as 190 ( when bulking) and after finishing a spartan super at 185, I decided it's time to slim down. I'm currently 178, at 5'8.75"(gotta get all I can) and am having trouble with these last few lbs especially in the midsection.
    Selling points:
    Veteran of the am community.
    If needed, can also post reviews on a number of other boards I'm a member on, all positive rep, all the way to the U.K..
    I'm also a personal trainer/nutrition coach and well known at my gym. Everyone is going to know about this product if I'm using it.
    Facebook and instagram pages just for my fitness an supplement adventurers, so all can watch, and hopefully be motivated and inspired.
    I have double the product reviews as seen in "my profile " of all other applicants.So you know I'll follow through on my review claims. And you can ask other reps, if your product isn't listed I'll push for it to get listed then post my review. ( sorry fellow am members, throwing y'all under the bus, but it's shark tank!)
    My workout routine:
    Run 2x per week, swim 2x per week, strength train 2x per week.
    Lastly, I'd love for my wife to see what this can do as she had our first baby a year ago, and doesn't like stims, so if she sees me getting results she'll use it so she can hopefully drop the last of her pregnancy weight.
    So what do you say sharks? Are you ready to go swimming with brofessorX?

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    GREAT ENTRIES SO FAR!
    I looked real hard...I still can't find Michael phelps anywhere in that picture???
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    GREAT ENTRIES SO FAR!
    Even though this was before I entered,
    A log should include before and after photos, daily post of updates, thoughts, and workouts.
    The log should be apart of your life, family, friends, and strangers should know, your using this product, and how effective it is, as well as safe. Your a walking, lifting, fat burning testament to its awesomeness.

Oh yea, should definitely be leaving links to your log and where to buy so everyone knows where to go to get themselves this as well.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

12. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Even though this was before I entered,
    A log should include before and after photos, daily post of updates, thoughts, and workouts.
    The log should be apart of your life, family, friends, and strangers should know, your using this product, and how effective it is, as well as safe. Your a walking, lifting, fat burning testament to its awesomeness.

Oh yea, should definitely be leaving links to your log and where to buy so everyone knows where to go to get themselves this as well.
    wow-most people today aren't even that committed to their job which puts food on their table and a roof over their head, lol.

I bet you are at least 40 with that mentality,
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow-most people today aren't even that committed to their job which puts food on their table and a roof over their head, lol.

I bet you are at least 40 with that mentality,
    Actually I'm 34. But Most say I got an old soul.

Go Clemson.

14. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Actually I'm 34. But Most say I got an old soul.
    old school!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Here's my starting pic:
    Cold, pre swim.

Go Clemson.

16. We sharks will be making
    our final deliberations and
    decisions by Friday / Saturday.
    This is a warning for those
    whom are thinking of putting
    an application in

17. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We sharks will be making
    an application in
    Time to create multiple accounts, post whore, then put in apps!

Go Clemson.

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We sharks will be making
    an application in
    In case you missed this post
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

19. I can't believe more people aren't super hyped about this!

Go Clemson.

20. Agreed!

21. I would be down to log this for 8-12 Weeks. Recently came back to AM and ran a Unsponsored Radiate Log. Now Running a sponsored Katanadrol log for 6 weeks. Will be done with that in 3 weeks or so. My goal is to get to 199. Currently at 234 but was at 226 a couple weeks ago. Just got back from Vacation and that didn't help!

This product is interesting to me as I haven't used many burners with no stims. Just a fan of stims I guess. I have never used a 7-Keto product before.

I am starting a new position this school year that I didn't want but am a team player and felt that I would do better than the other options they had. Hoping the "feel good" ingredients can keep me happier and focused.

Plus, my wife is pregnant and I am going to need all the help I can get with hormones and random snacks in the house!

22. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I would be down to log this for 8-12 Weeks. Recently came back to AM and ran a Unsponsored Radiate Log. Now Running a sponsored Katanadrol log for 6 weeks. Will be done with that in 3 weeks or so. My goal is to get to 199. Currently at 234 but was at 226 a couple weeks ago. Just got back from Vacation and that didn't help!

This product is interesting to me as I haven't used many burners with no stims. Just a fan of stims I guess. I have never used a 7-Keto product before.

I am starting a new position this school year that I didn't want but am a team player and felt that I would do better than the other options they had. Hoping the "feel good" ingredients can keep me happier and focused.

Plus, my wife is pregnant and I am going to need all the help I can get with hormones and random snacks in the house!
    First, congrats! on the baby to be, and the feel goods are very good. I work in retail and it's sometimes interesting? (some people are aggressive), and over the past 2 weeks of taking Veinquish, I have had little problems letting things slide, and responding much better and remaining positive. I'm looking forward to seeing it's long term effects (7-keto) as well. It's a supplement I would use for the long-run as well, and I can't say that about too many except for some staples.

Thanks for the great application!

23. ⏲ tick tock

24. Are you in, or out?

Go Clemson.

25. I'm ****ing in. But it's not up to me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epic Vein Nutrition Aorta Mini-log... By blokk
    By blokpost in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-08-2017, 10:00 AM
  2. Vein Nutrition "Your'e so Vein" Valentines Contest
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:05 PM
  3. Get Ripped for WINTER Log OP Menace Nutrition