CBD CAPS !! Stock Up Before They're Gone!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hemp Oil Capsules
$29.00–$79.00

Each capsule contains 10mg of CBD.

Make sure to apply mace15 for an additional 15%off.

Product Description

Our CBD Capsules come in the form of vegan gel caps and are gluten-free and completely kosher. What’s more, they’re extremely easy to swallow due to their smooth and slippery texture and they are also odorless and tasteless. Each capsule contains 10mg of CBD.

The extracts produced by our supplier are grown in the EU without the use of any pesticides and herbicides. The organic production and low temperature, high pressure extraction process allows our superfood supplement products to be of the highest quality.

Milehigh Hemp Oil Caps contain:

Phytocannabinoids: CBD, Contains also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN).Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.Other natural molecules: Alkanes, Nitrogenous compounds, Amino acids, Sugars, Aldehydes, Alcohols, Ketones, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vitamins, Pigments, Water and Hemp seed oil. *CBD is a natural constituent of hemp plant

Application:

Store away from sunlight, heat and humidity, refrigerate.

If you suffer from anxiety and a lack of quality sleep. CBD is for you!

CBD promotes REM sleep! You will wake up refreshed and feeling like you haven t in a long time. Let CBD relieve your daily anxiety. CBD will take your worries away

BLOWOUT SALE! LIMITED QUANTITIES!

Just what the Dr. Ordered.
First off I would like to state CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn’t get you high
CBD is used to reduce nausea and vomiting, suppress seizure activity, combat anxiety, depression and even psychosis disorders. It was also found to have anti-inflammatory properties, anti-tumoral properties, and has antioxidant properties that could fight neurodegenerative disorders. Please read the link below

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22625422
Right now we are having a huge blowout sale. Visit the link below.
https://milehighkratom.com

WE SELL THE HIGHEST QUALITY MALAY, BALI, INDO, KALI, BORNEO and THAI KRATOM!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Been looking to give cbd a shot, I already like your Kratom. What kind of dose is recommened?

compan

compan

Awards
I use CBD regularly as somebody with ulcerative colitis and I swear by it. I typically take 50-100mg at a time though.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been looking to give cbd a shot, I already like your Kratom. What kind of dose is recommened?
I take one cap a night . thats 10mg. And i sleep like a baby.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm too late. Blowout sale prices are gone.
They must be almost gone. Theyve been on sale for a long time..
Apply my discount. Take off the15%.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Almost gone!! Anyone looking to stock up on some caps better move swiftly.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love cbd. I consume it daily from the fitscoop brand .

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love cbd. I consume it daily from the fitscoop brand .
Well you need to try mhk! Our CBD CAPS our Top shelf. And it wont be around much longer. Many people have been stocking up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take a full spectrum cannabonoid with added terps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word .

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Online will have it I believe

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m also picking up essential terps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm trying cbd vape

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont wanna sound rude. But if you wanna advertise for these products make a thread about them. This thread is for the mhk cbd caps. Thank you.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just recieved this in the mail!
90 of these bad boys!!!
These are awesome! Come and get em while you can. Dont forget to apply mace15 to save 15% at checkout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just recieved this in the mail!
90 of these bad boys!!!
These are awesome! Come and get em while you can. Dont forget to apply mace15 to save 15% at checkout.
Looks like someone slapped a sticker on a bag

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like someone slapped a sticker on a bag
Also this is an advertisements thread for mhk products. Cbd! If you dont want anything, thats fine but if you want to advertise for another company or promote another product , please create your own thread. I would not come into your companies thread and try to promote our products, or another companies product.. Its bad taste... I would appreciate that. Thank you.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also this is an advertisements thread for mhk products. Cbd! If you dont want anything, thats fine but if you want to advertise for another company or promote another product , please create your own thread. I would not come into your companies thread and try to promote our products, or another companies product.. Its bad taste... I would appreciate that. Thank you.
I have to say I agree with this. Jumping in this thread and advertising someone else's product shows disrespect to the company and the rep. Especially for someone who works as a rep. Bad form.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to say I agree with this. Jumping in this thread and advertising someone else's product shows disrespect to the company and the rep. Especially for someone who works as a rep. Bad form.
Its over and done. Im not gonna dwell on it. Thanks for your support. I appreciate it.