Ageforce back at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ageforce back at it.

Good after noon. We are excited that we are back here at anabolicminds. Awesome promos etc and deal comming soon too. I am looking for two people who possibly would be interested in being a rep.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. I'm one of these people
    •   

3. Awesome . Keep them comming. Post your handle on social media if you have any so I can take a look .

4. Welcome back to am. Always great to see new faces around here. Looked into your site and very interesting product line

5. kinda interested in logging your products...but I have a question-I work outdoors and sweat a ton, will the patch stay on under those conditions?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. It depends. I have showered with them with no issue and I have sweated with no issue . I also had times where it did come off but rare.

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    It depends. I have showered with them with no issue and I have sweated with no issue . I also had times where it did come off but rare.
    in that case I will be on the look out for logging opportunity, thanks for the straight-up answer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Interesting options.

9. Great to see you guys back at it
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

10. Welcome back Ageforce! Good to see you back here on AM. A quality company with great people working for them!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    It depends. I have showered with them with no issue and I have sweated with no issue . I also had times where it did come off but rare.
    That's when I break out the duct tape or Saran Wrap depending on where it's stuck

Go Clemson.

12. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    I'm very interested in becoming a rep for you guys.
    You probably know me by my old name, jbryand101b, been here forever. Ive even logged the hgh patch back when you guys first came on the scene.
    My other username on boards are either bryan101b or jbryand101b.
    I'm on a number of boards, but this is my home.
    How come you have several handles? Are you on social media ? Make sure for people add me if you donít . It rippedjym
    Iím looking for people who are on more than anabolic minds like me go to shows when possible etc. really getting the word out.

13. the fat burning patch worked surprisingly well for me, I'd be interested in that fo sho
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    in that case I will be on the look out for logging opportunity, thanks for the straight-up answer.
    Like yesterday I had to move my patch twice but then it worked out.

15. So glad to see you guys back in the game! Any new products comming out?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

~Deadlift-405~Bench-370~Squat-425~ 1,200 Total
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

16. Iím finding out my self .

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Like yesterday I had to move my patch twice but then it worked out.
    the only place I've ever worn a patch is on upper arm near shoulder, where do you wear ageforce patches?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    I'm very interested in becoming a rep for you guys.
    You probably know me by my old name, jbryand101b, been here forever. Ive even logged the hgh patch back when you guys first came on the scene.
    My other username on boards are either bryan101b or jbryand101b.
    I'm on a number of boards, but this is my home.
    good candidate, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. I would put the patches wherever I can see an abundance of veins.

Go Clemson.

20. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    I would put the patches wherever I can see an abundance of veins.
    Is the HGH patch the only one you've used? I'm most skeptical about that one, but the others are pretty interesting.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Is the HGH patch the only one you've used? I'm most skeptical about that one, but the others are pretty interesting.
    Yea, it's been a long time I logged it back in 12, and looking back it seemed to keep me pretty lean and help with sleep.

Go Clemson.

22. Awesome keep them comming

23. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Awesome keep them comming
    Bump! I'm surprised more people aren't hitting this up! great opportunity here!

Go Clemson.

24. TBH I always though ageforce were a scam. Happy to be proven wrong. And to be fair I've never tried a product

25. Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    TBH I always though ageforce were a scam. Happy to be proven wrong. And to be fair I've never tried a product
    Good morning. Try it out and if you donít like it return it. There is a lot of very important information on this page. We donít believe in hiding things in ďsmall printĒ and we feel strongly that itís our responsibility to show you this information in an organized and easy to understand format.
    If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, with the performance of any AgeForce patch within 30-days from the date of your first order, just send us a an Email and we will issue a credit for your full purchase price less outgoing shipping and handling charges. In most cases, you will not be asked to return any unused product, however there may be some instances where we would want to test the patches you received, and would ask you to return them to us.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back at it.
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. Gotti is back at it with AX Preworkout
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM