Ageforce back at it.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Try it out . We have a awesome promo comming up. I will ask the boss if we can do out of country .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. I was always interested in AgeForce products a few years ago when I saw them. Definitely unique. I never pulled the trigger though. I am excited to see what you guys will come out with here soon.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.
    •   

3. Now's the chance to try them out!!!

4. I'm down to log some patches again! ive done a log or two for you guys in the past, and actually was in talks with one of your reps about logging one of your hGH or IGF MGF patches as well as one of the Test Booster ones. let me know ;-)

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Now's the chance to try them out!!!
    post up some logging opportunties so guys have a chance to try them...I would be interested in the test patch.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Do a search, there Are tones of logs up .

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Do a search, there Are tones of logs up .
    it was just a suggestion....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Okay if this is all the applications I will be picking Friday or Saturday .

9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Okay if this is all the applications I will be picking Friday or Saturday .
    As others have said themselves, you guys are only newly back at it (here on AM) and also as others, I myself have not had the chance to try any of your products, although I have perused your site to see if any jumped out. Just haven't pulled the trigger on any yet. . Best of luck in your rep search!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    I'm down to log some patches again! ive done a log or two for you guys in the past, and actually was in talks with one of your reps about logging one of your hGH or IGF MGF patches as well as one of the Test Booster ones. let me know ;-)
    I don't think its a logging opp lol
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I don't think its a logging opp lol
    lmao I know it almost turned into one it looks like tho. Sooo close haha

12. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    lmao I know it almost turned into one it looks like tho. Sooo close haha
    I saw that lol you guys are good....
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

13. we are looking for reps

14. what are the main functions as an age force rep? I have repped before, also used ageforce in the past and even logged some. a little interested if I did a little more homework on the patches so I know what I'm pushing and how effective each one is..

15. Just help out with promos and future logs on here . Answer people’s questions. I personally am on many of the social media so that helps. Such as Ig Facebook periscope etc. so absolutely the more social media your on the more likely I will pick you .

16. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Just help out with promos and future logs on here . Answer people’s questions. I personally am on many of the social media so that helps. Such as Ig Facebook periscope etc. so absolutely the more social media your on the more likely I will pick you .
    Awesome back when I did an age force log sleep was amazing. Can not complain. I also feel patches definitely work better.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pulsefit View Post
    Awesome back when I did an age force log sleep was amazing. Can not complain. I also feel patches definitely work better.
    We have a winner. After all the options you seem like a solid guy to join our team !

18. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    We have a winner. After all the options you seem like a solid guy to join our team !
    Thanks. Excited about moving forward

19. Ageforce has some great products! Arimistane TD in testosterone patch sounds like it would be great during or post Andro cycles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back at it.
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. Gotti is back at it with AX Preworkout
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM