Ageforce back at it.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    TBH I always though ageforce were a scam. Happy to be proven wrong. And to be fair I've never tried a product
    Why is it you think that?

Go Clemson.

2. Ageforce products have always been legit and bomb!! I love the patches.
    So glad that you guys are back.
    •   

3. I'm withdrawing my application, I've got too much on my plate with a infant at home and it's recertification year for nsca so I've got a lot of studying to do.

Go Clemson.

4. Few more days get your apps in .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. Bump
    •   

6. I wouldn't mind being a rep after looking into the products some more, I don't use social media but can be apart of any other forum you'd like me to be on. I'm on a couple others but not as frequent. I don't have anything coming up so I'll have plenty of free time.

7. After more consideration I think I'll throw my name into the mix as well.

Your product line and deliver systems are original in a realm where there isn't as great a difference between product lines as one might think at first thought. I really like that a lot. When I get some money together there are a few I'm definitely going to give a good cpl months run with.

Bloodnthunder here of course.
    Fdr1234 BodySpace
    Rutherford_fred insta

I pretty much lurk on other boards but wouldn't be against signing up and promoting ageforce to any ones you guys want.

I also have a YouTube page Fred Rutherford but just kinda getting the hang of getting myself on camera, work in progress I guess you could say.

Any other info you may need dm or ask in here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    After more consideration I think I'll throw my name into the mix as well.

Your product line and deliver systems are original in a realm where there isn't as great a difference between product lines as one might think at first thought. I really like that a lot. When I get some money together there are a few I'm definitely going to give a good cpl months run with.

Bloodnthunder here of course.
    Fdr1234 BodySpace
    Rutherford_fred insta

I pretty much lurk on other boards but wouldn't be against signing up and promoting ageforce to any ones you guys want.

I also have a YouTube page Fred Rutherford but just kinda getting the hang of getting myself on camera, work in progress I guess you could say.

Any other info you may need dm or ask in here.
    After thinking about it a rep should be familiar with accompanies products, not just that they seem intriguing. I sat back and thought about it, would I want someone repping my products whose never even tried them and couldn't honestly promote the products with the utmost belief in them. I still plan on trying some of the products out and if I believe in turn and they work great for me and another opportunity opens up down the line then perhaps me and ageforce could be a fit. But until then I think it's best I simply take the backseat and hopefully still be in consideration for any logging opportunities that may present themselves down the line.

9. Good applications so far. I too before becoming a rep used the products months before I new the position was there.

10. Keep them comming
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back at it.
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. Gotti is back at it with AX Preworkout
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:00 AM