Ageforce back at it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good after noon. We are excited that we are back here at anabolicminds. Awesome promos etc and deal comming soon too. I am looking for two people who possibly would be interested in being a rep.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome . Keep them comming. Post your handle on social media if you have any so I can take a look .

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back to am. Always great to see new faces around here. Looked into your site and very interesting product line

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kinda interested in logging your products...but I have a question-I work outdoors and sweat a ton, will the patch stay on under those conditions?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends. I have showered with them with no issue and I have sweated with no issue . I also had times where it did come off but rare.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It depends. I have showered with them with no issue and I have sweated with no issue . I also had times where it did come off but rare.
in that case I will be on the look out for logging opportunity, thanks for the straight-up answer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see you guys back at it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back Ageforce! Good to see you back here on AM. A quality company with great people working for them!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's when I break out the duct tape or Saran Wrap depending on where it's stuck

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm very interested in becoming a rep for you guys.
You probably know me by my old name, jbryand101b, been here forever. Ive even logged the hgh patch back when you guys first came on the scene.
My other username on boards are either bryan101b or jbryand101b.
I'm on a number of boards, but this is my home.
How come you have several handles? Are you on social media ? Make sure for people add me if you don’t . It rippedjym
I’m looking for people who are on more than anabolic minds like me go to shows when possible etc. really getting the word out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the fat burning patch worked surprisingly well for me, I'd be interested in that fo sho

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in that case I will be on the look out for logging opportunity, thanks for the straight-up answer.
Like yesterday I had to move my patch twice but then it worked out.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So glad to see you guys back in the game! Any new products comming out?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m finding out my self .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like yesterday I had to move my patch twice but then it worked out.
the only place I've ever worn a patch is on upper arm near shoulder, where do you wear ageforce patches?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested in becoming a rep for you guys.
You probably know me by my old name, jbryand101b, been here forever. Ive even logged the hgh patch back when you guys first came on the scene.
My other username on boards are either bryan101b or jbryand101b.
I'm on a number of boards, but this is my home.
good candidate, imo.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would put the patches wherever I can see an abundance of veins.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would put the patches wherever I can see an abundance of veins.
Is the HGH patch the only one you've used? I'm most skeptical about that one, but the others are pretty interesting.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the HGH patch the only one you've used? I'm most skeptical about that one, but the others are pretty interesting.
Yea, it's been a long time I logged it back in 12, and looking back it seemed to keep me pretty lean and help with sleep.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome keep them comming

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
G

gav86

Awards
  • Established
TBH I always though ageforce were a scam. Happy to be proven wrong. And to be fair I've never tried a product

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TBH I always though ageforce were a scam. Happy to be proven wrong. And to be fair I've never tried a product
Good morning. Try it out and if you don’t like it return it. There is a lot of very important information on this page. We don’t believe in hiding things in “small print” and we feel strongly that it’s our responsibility to show you this information in an organized and easy to understand format.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, with the performance of any AgeForce patch within 30-days from the date of your first order, just send us a an Email and we will issue a credit for your full purchase price less outgoing shipping and handling charges. In most cases, you will not be asked to return any unused product, however there may be some instances where we would want to test the patches you received, and would ask you to return them to us.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is it you think that?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ageforce products have always been legit and bomb!! I love the patches.
So glad that you guys are back.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm withdrawing my application, I've got too much on my plate with a infant at home and it's recertification year for nsca so I've got a lot of studying to do.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few more days get your apps in .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't mind being a rep after looking into the products some more, I don't use social media but can be apart of any other forum you'd like me to be on. I'm on a couple others but not as frequent. I don't have anything coming up so I'll have plenty of free time.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After more consideration I think I'll throw my name into the mix as well.

Your product line and deliver systems are original in a realm where there isn't as great a difference between product lines as one might think at first thought. I really like that a lot. When I get some money together there are a few I'm definitely going to give a good cpl months run with.

Bloodnthunder here of course.
Fdr1234 BodySpace
Rutherford_fred insta

I pretty much lurk on other boards but wouldn't be against signing up and promoting ageforce to any ones you guys want.

I also have a YouTube page Fred Rutherford but just kinda getting the hang of getting myself on camera, work in progress I guess you could say.

Any other info you may need dm or ask in here.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After more consideration I think I'll throw my name into the mix as well.

Your product line and deliver systems are original in a realm where there isn't as great a difference between product lines as one might think at first thought. I really like that a lot. When I get some money together there are a few I'm definitely going to give a good cpl months run with.

Bloodnthunder here of course.
Fdr1234 BodySpace
Rutherford_fred insta

I pretty much lurk on other boards but wouldn't be against signing up and promoting ageforce to any ones you guys want.

I also have a YouTube page Fred Rutherford but just kinda getting the hang of getting myself on camera, work in progress I guess you could say.

Any other info you may need dm or ask in here.
After thinking about it a rep should be familiar with accompanies products, not just that they seem intriguing. I sat back and thought about it, would I want someone repping my products whose never even tried them and couldn't honestly promote the products with the utmost belief in them. I still plan on trying some of the products out and if I believe in turn and they work great for me and another opportunity opens up down the line then perhaps me and ageforce could be a fit. But until then I think it's best I simply take the backseat and hopefully still be in consideration for any logging opportunities that may present themselves down the line.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good applications so far. I too before becoming a rep used the products months before I new the position was there.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep them comming

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wednesday I will pick some one so I will be going over people’s application !!!! Awesome opportunity to be part of the team!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for more applications

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have till midnight. I will be up to pick someone

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some one most likely . Will post sometime today .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They never told me why do I don't have a answer. I know now we are back and doing well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After thinking about it a rep should be familiar with accompanies products, not just that they seem intriguing. I sat back and thought about it, would I want someone repping my products whose never even tried them and couldn't honestly promote the products with the utmost belief in them. I still plan on trying some of the products out and if I believe in turn and they work great for me and another opportunity opens up down the line then perhaps me and ageforce could be a fit. But until then I think it's best I simply take the backseat and hopefully still be in consideration for any logging opportunities that may present themselves down the line.
You think you are up for the job ?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think you are up for the job ?
I sincerely appreciate the offer but it's not the right time like I mentioned in my previous post. I just won't feel comfortable repping a company I really can't honestly speak about their products, having never used them before. Thank you again though for considering me, I definitely appreciate it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay bump for more applications !!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Good morning. Try it out and if you don’t like it return it. There is a lot of very important information on this page. We don’t believe in hiding things in “small print” and we feel strongly that it’s our responsibility to show you this information in an organized and easy to understand format.
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, with the performance of any AgeForce patch within 30-days from the date of your first order, just send us a an Email and we will issue a credit for your full purchase price less outgoing shipping and handling charges. In most cases, you will not be asked to return any unused product, however there may be some instances where we would want to test the patches you received, and would ask you to return them to us.
Any plans for any patches for 11-oxo (or 11-KT), DHEA, Epicat, Laxo, Epiandro, 1-andro, 4-andro, etc.? I looked on your site and didn't see any. My biggest complaint (concern) for TD stuff is transferrence to the wife and daughter. Delivery via patch seems to address that concern. Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe one day!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Hope I'm not too late.

I actually have never tried ageforce products, but checked profiles of some of your products (maximize, IGF1, teststerone) and do like their overall profiles.
Although, I'm mainly active on another board, I would be happy to promote these supps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay. Will be picking Monday. Get your apps in.
How long have you been on the boards blokpost? What are your knowledge on supplements?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the boards blokpost? What are your knowledge on supplements?

On this board for about 4 years. On bb.com a bit more. I'm mostly active on that board.
My knowledge is pretty good on supplements, since I'm also a med student.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know a damn thing about the patches, but it is nice to see you guys around again.

Reminds me of the good old days here on AnabolicMinds.

Now I just need all of the old Purus crew to come back around.