All Private Reserve Kratom on sale NOW!

1. All Private Reserve Kratom on sale NOW!

Quality so high these strains are in our highest rated category of Private Reserve!*

This special white strain is smooth and comforting.*Private Reserve Bali

Indo Kratom is usually found in the green vein variety it’s known for its long-lasting effects.*Private Reserve Green Indo

This powerful and smooth strain is consistently among the highest rated world-wide.*Private Reserve Maeng Da

Don't forget to add coupon code mace15 for an Additional 15% off the sale price! Even more savings!!

Thanks!

Stocked up for the month!!
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

2. Thought the title said
    " Private Reseve Kratom, loggers wanted NOW!"
    gotta lay off the wine.

Go Clemson.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550
    •   

3. Which one is the best to get for help falling asleep?

4. Is there a link you could post up? Website?

5. This is for milehighkratom.com
    •   

6. Thanks for the extra discount, purchased some of the maeng da

7. https://milehighkratom.com
    Mace15 for an additional 15%ofd sale the price.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    https://milehighkratom.com
    Mace15 for an additional 15%ofd sale the price.
    ^15% off

9. Maeng da is incredible!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Maeng da is incredible!!!
    That's what I ordered, looking forward to it.

11. What is Maeng Da best for?

12. My Favorite day time strain!
    strongly energizing, uplifting and focusing with long duration of action. Moderate pain killing. All around great feeling. Great as a pre-workout.

13. Make sure to apply mace15 for 15% off the sale price

14. Thanks mace, just ordered the sample pack and 16oz of Maeng Da. Very interested in this for energy and mood and try out different strains in deciding on future use

15. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    My Favorite day time strain!
    strongly energizing, uplifting and focusing with long duration of action. Moderate pain killing. All around great feeling. Great as a pre-workout.
    Nice,
    should be good for periods when I try to lower my caffeine intake.
    Bali is for nighttime relaxation and Green Indo is slightly relaxing so that it can be taken during the day?

16. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    Thanks mace, just ordered the sample pack and 16oz of Maeng Da. Very interested in this for energy and mood and try out different strains in deciding on future use
    Very welcome.. Please keep me updated how everything goes.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Nice,
    should be good for periods when I try to lower my caffeine intake.
    Bali is for nighttime relaxation and Green Indo is slightly relaxing so that it can be taken during the day?
    Private Reserve Green Indo

Green vein Kratom strains are powerful calming herbs that simultaneously provide all-day energy. Users report that the remedy allows them to perform all normal daily activities at maximum levels of productivity, while maintaining a very relaxed inner state. Pain, either chronic or temporary, muscular or skeletal, is eliminated. Users often describe a sense of total euphoria and optimism, free from worry and normal mental stress. This potent and exciting blend of effects makes green vein the perfect choice for just about all users. Its incredible popularity is a testament to this.

Private Reserve Bali*– mood improving and pain killing with less sedation

THIS Private Reserve Green Indo -*Very smooth and relaxing. Top rated strain (night time)

Private Reserve Maeng Da*– strongest energizing strain with slightly shorter duration of action

White Vein Borneo*– strongly energizing, uplifting and focusing with long duration of action (day time strain)

Red Vein Thai*– pain killing, relaxing and mood enhancing opiate feel with long duration of effect (night time strain)
    Green Malay -*Relaxing and uplifting

Yellow Gold Vietnam*- Very mood enhancing with energizing qualities. (great social day time strain)

25x Extract*– Concentrated Red Thai. Add to your favorite powdered leaf to supercharge the effect!

I myself have to use this pr green indo at night! It relaxes me so much i dont wanna do anything lol.

https://milehighkratom.com/. Apply coupon code: mace15 for 15% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All PRIVATE RESERVE KRATOM ON SALE NOW!!!
    By macedog24 in forum MileHigh Kratom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2017, 08:38 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 08:57 PM
  4. The MONSTER of all STACKS!! ON SALE NOW!!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 10:26 PM
  5. NEW TOP TEN CHOSEN AND ALL ON SALE NOW!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2015, 05:17 PM