Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50% OFF - 2 MONTH SUPPLY OF ULTIMATE-T [TESTOSTERONE/CORTISOL SUPPORT] >>>>>

800x600_Ultimate_T_2MonthsSupply_Banner[1330].jpg

LIMITED TIME ONLY!
ULTIMATE-T:
Breakthrough Hormone Support

KSM-66® is a very exciting ingredient. As mentioned above, it’s backed by multiple clinical studies that utilized a double-blind, placebo-controlled protocol. There are very few, if any, other botanical compounds studied in this manner on testosterone and cortisol support.

Ultimate-T starts by utilizing at least the amount of KSM-66 that demonstrated the ability to support testosterone release and control cortisol in two separate “Gold Standard” human studies. The studies used 600mg and 675 mg. Ultimate-T has 675mg per four capsules.

The ability to positively support both of these hormones – a 1-2 punch every male lifter is after – was virtually unheard of before KSM-66 came along.

Because KSM-66 supports the body’s release and balancing of these two critical compounds, the body’s regular production will not shut down and does not require PCT. Of course, once you stop supplementing your body may return to its previous levels.

Ultimate-T doesn’t stop there. It also packs the emerging ingredient SpilanTEST™ – Spilanthes Acmella (Flower) Extract, Symplocos Racemosa (Bark) Extract and Eurycoma Longfolia (Root) Extract for an amazingly well-rounded supplement.

Ultimate-T is recommended for use up to 8 consecutive weeks before taking a 4 week break.

Ultimate-T was not designed for, nor is it recommended for females. It is way too strong.

KSM-66 has also won five (5) industry awards!
Click HERE to secure your 2 months supply + SICK Add-On deals!

728x90_Ultimate_T_2MonthsSupply_Banner[1329].jpg

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any females use this? Always think it would be good, just have never seen a review. Alot of studies with longjack and ksm-66. But I guess too strong for a female should tell me something, lol.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Really like Ultimate T. Might have to jump on this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal. Especially if you havent tried this yet, great opportunity. I'm a big fan of Ultimate T.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
As someone not familiar with ksm-66, what is it 'classified' as in the terms of the bodybuilding world?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
As someone not familiar with ksm-66, what is it 'classified' as in the terms of the bodybuilding world?
Adaptogen. Helps your body deal with stress. Also has test boosting properties

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ashwaghanda is one of my fav all around supps. Makes you not "feel" stress as much

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive been wondering where USPlabs have been! Great deal here!

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Excellent deal. Love ultimate-t.

Wish it woulda been a shirt deal. Always need more of the best workout shirt.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any females use this? Always think it would be good, just have never seen a review. Alot of studies with longjack and ksm-66. But I guess too strong for a female should tell me something, lol.
Just get the ksm-66. That would be safe/effective

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah agree. Just I have read some pretty good info on longjack for females.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excellent deal. Love ultimate-t.

Wish it woulda been a shirt deal. Always need more of the best workout shirt.
I've got several usplabs shirts, but they are all 4+ years old---very nice shirts!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have read reduction in measured cortisol, increased libido and energy(of course can't measure that scientifically ), noted increased mood and reaction to stress. Did see a study showing increased strength in elderly females, did not see any noted increased muscle mass or fatloss. But of course that is diet specific and that was not the goal of the studies.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing, I am about to start Ultimate-T again August 12th Strongman Contest

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back after the 4th, guys....

Sale is still rolling!

19578770_10100921741639820_942582549_o.jpg

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Glad I stumbled across this.... I have heard good things about UT.... I went ahead and got tub of Modern Pre as well.... Thanks guys!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Glad I stumbled across this.... I have heard good things about UT.... I went ahead and got tub of Modern Pre as well.... Thanks guys!
We appreciate your support be sure and let us know what you think!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bottles to run straight through ill post an update i get em monday

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did the same!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600x_LASTCALL_Ultimate_T_2MonthsSupply_Email[1628].jpg

LAST CALL, BOYS! Ends FRIDAY!

Snag a few bottles of Ultimate-T // Testosterone & Cortisol Support - 2 Full Bottles, Barbell Club Socks, and FREE Shipping for under $40!

ORDER NOW!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Ultimate-T and Modern Pre..... Man thinking I should cop another couple bottles for this price. Thanks again for the sale guys! USPlabsRep borobulker Colby.Strunk

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got my Ultimate-T and Modern Pre..... Man thinking I should cop another couple bottles for this price. Thanks again for the sale guys! USPlabsRep borobulker Colby.Strunk
Do it while you can!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you sir, great product!

lower cortisol and increase test, why not..

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
We appreciate your support man! I'm a week into my bottle right now. Love it