Build Your Perfect Prohormone Stack @ Mind and Muscle!

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is YOUR ideal prohormone stack?

Reply here with your favorite 2, 3 or 4 prohormone stack (plus your preferred PCT) and we will be building out some custom stacks at discounts for our AM family! Ready - set - GO!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have stacked 1-test with 4-ad and used Form XT as PCT. I have also stacked Hi-Tech Superdrol with 4-ad and used Form XT stacked with Test RX as PCT

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently stacking 1-test with ostaplex.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Best PCT stack IMO is Estrogenex 2nd Gen with Test-RX

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r1/Sup3r epi/Sup3r11/Sup3r dhea
Cut fat/build muscle - what more can you ask for?!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of results has everyone seen from their stack?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What kind of results has everyone seen from their stack?
SuperDrol gained me 15 pounds in 6 weeks. To date it was the best PH I have ran.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuperDrol gained me 15 pounds in 6 weeks. To date it was the best PH I have ran.
Honestly thought about running it myself. I ended up with (currently running actually), 1-test and OSTA-PLEX for an 8 week run. 15lbs would be amazing. Any sides on superdrol?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your plan for this?
Honestly, don't know what to expect. I'd love to put on additional mass. I'm naturally lean cut by nature but insulin resistant, have a difficult time putting on mass. Don't do natty boosters, just ara which was great. That gave me some mass. Have you taken either of these, 1-test or ostaplex?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Honestly thought about running it myself. I ended up with (currently running actually), 1-test and OSTA-PLEX for an 8 week run. 15lbs would be amazing. Any sides on superdrol?
Toward the end I got a little lethargic but that's about it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally when I ran did not have any sides.

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great stacks so far, keep them coming!!

To get a little more detailed here, I'd like to ask this:

If you could build your perfect stack consisting of Hi-Tech/LG Sciences/Innovative Labs products, what would it consist of? I'm in the wheelin' and dealin' mood today and I'd love to give some of our AM family a sweet discount!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
HiTech
1ad
Anavar
Decabolin
2 month run will do nicely....:)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Honestly, don't know what to expect. I'd love to put on additional mass. I'm naturally lean cut by nature but insulin resistant, have a difficult time putting on mass. Don't do natty boosters, just ara which was great. That gave me some mass. Have you taken either of these, 1-test or ostaplex?
I ran them both and was pleased. I added some strength and some size when using both products. I ran the 1-test when I was fairly new to pH using and would dose a little differently now. I'm building my stash of 1-test to use that next.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran them both and was pleased. I added some strength and some size when using both products. I ran the 1-test when I was fairly new to pH using and would dose a little differently now. I'm building my stash of 1-test to use that next.
Your favorite still remains Superdrol? I may run that one next.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome deal!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hitting the deals with this
IMG_0311.jpg
For $124.95

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this working for you, thinking of doing the same soon
Seems to be going well so far, intensity level is up in the gym as well as weights. Still having a bit of trouble with lethargy even with the epi though. I'd probably recommend running a test booster if you decide to run this cycle

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be going well so far, intensity level is up in the gym as well as weights. Still having a bit of trouble with lethargy even with the epi though. I'd probably recommend running a test booster if you decide to run this cycle
I added in dhea. Helps with the lethargy somewhat

Slambo6

Awards
Awesome thanks for the heads up I'll grab one. I'll let you know how it went. planning 8wks of lgd with a cycle of epi 2 start with.