A New Flavor of HyperMax XT - Try it Now!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hypermax XT has been one of the highly rated, non DMAA, pre workouts on several sites, for good reason. On top of a potent new stimulant blend, users are going to get more pumps than they’d expect for a high-stim pre workout, so this one could really turn some heads. It’s a very in-your-face supplement – if you need it to hit fast and hard, you need HyperMax XT.

Here is a video review from PricePlow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yLN4OxW2g

Here is the kicker, this isn't a new version of HyperMax XT, but a new flavor! So far, we have Watermelon and Blue Razz, but now we have a third we want you to try, Strawberry Kiwi!! The reps have not yet tried the new flavor, but take it from me and cubsfan815 if this is like our old FitMax Strawberry Kiwi, you will love it.

Criteria

You must log this at least 3 days per week.
Your log should include: an initial picture of the supplement, how this influenced your training, energy, focus, pump, etc. and most importantly, the taste. We want feedback on the taste!
If you can compare it to other flavors of HyperMax XT, that would be great!
Must provide a final review in the review thread.
Must be an active AM member.

Please answer the following questions:

Are you 18 or older?
Do you reside in the US?
Have you used HyperMax XT before?
What is your current pre workout supplement?
Why should you be selected?

We have multiple units, the more people that enter, the more we will give out!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+18 and live in California.
Never used hypermax xt
Current pwo is xgels, alphamax xt, and toggle between chaos and pain titan and off the chain aminos, and a couple of scoops left of bloodshot.
I log each and every promo i get chosen for and I will be testing this on empty stomach first thing in the morning. I'll give honest review of the product

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Are you 18 or older? Yes, Sir
Do you reside in the US? No, but I will pay shipping costs???? (Canada)
Have you used HyperMax XT before? Just about to finish the blue razz
What is your current pre workout supplement? Dust Extreme, Transparent Labs PreSeries Bulk, HyperMax Xt.
Well it would be my first time ever doing a log so I damn sure will make it a very good one, I have a vast amount of experience in the pre workout land.. I try anything and everything.. I know what to look for ingredients wise and how each of them work together. I am also about to finish the last bit of HyperMax Xt in blue razz so I think that helps as I can for sure be able to distinguish which flavour I prefer. I am able to log 3days a week easily and able to follow any criteria you suggest.
Thanks.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
1) yes I am 28
2) yes, I live in Texas
3) no I have never used hypermax Xt before
4) my current PWO supplement is Modern Pre or Conquer Unleashed
5) I am always looking to try new PWO or products, been using the AlphaMax XT and think it would be great to add Hypermax Xt to the mix! Also I'm a high school teacher and coach so free supps are nice on a teachers salary

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously the FitMax strawberry kiwi was the best straw/kiwi on the market. Like AntM1564 said HyperMax XT hits hard and fast. Great pumps too.

Awesome opportunity here people.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Are you 18 or older? Yes
Do you reside in the US? Yes

Yes just recently got into it and have used both flavors.
I rotate between a few different ones. Some DMAA, DMHA and just caffeine based ones.
Mesomorph, game day, kraken, C4, white rapids

I'll run a great log and
I just recently got into Hypermax and have tried both watermelon and blue raz. So I can compare and contrast this new flavor.
Strawberry kiwi is a personal favorite flavor of mine so I'm really excited for this one!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Are you 18 or older? Yes
Have you used HyperMax XT before? No
What is your current pre workout supplement? An old tub of Muscletech Neurocore (eh...)
Why should you be selected? Because I've been wanting to try HyperMax XT and this would be be a nice way to get that chance while giving something worthwhile in return.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a few tubs of this just recently, should arrive soon! Good luck everyone.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not entering but hot damn that fit max strawberry kiwi flavoring was amazing!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes
Yes
No

I rotate several preworkouts. I normally use Conquer Unleashed or Prolific. On days I need a heavy hit, I'll go with Dust Extreme. Used Radiate and Max REPS the other day for a solid one. Logged a tub of Quake and really enjoyed it.

I've heard good things about this for a while, so that's why I'm interested. TBH, I would be happy with just a sample to give you feedback, too (and would be willing to do so on the other 2 flavors).

Was pleasantly surprised at how solid Quake was in energy and focus for not being high stim compared to so many of them these days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes
Yes
No

I rotate several preworkouts. I normally use Conquer Unleashed or Prolific. On days I need a heavy hit, I'll go with Dust Extreme. Used Radiate and Max REPS the other day for a solid one. Logged a tub of Quake and really enjoyed it.

I've heard good things about this for a while, so that's why I'm interested. TBH, I would be happy with just a sample to give you feedback, too (and would be willing to do so on the other 2 flavors).

Was pleasantly surprised at how solid Quake was in energy and focus for not being high stim compared to so many of them these days.
I will vouch for this guy. Incredible logger, very detailed, and honest.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a cpl samples and both workouts were very good. Didn't really care for the watermelon flavor but I'll definitely pick up a tub of blue raspberry down the line bc workouts were very good. Straw kiwi sounds interesting so eager to see the feedback from that flavor too. Can't log right now so winners @ me when yours is up and running

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Love HyperMax and everything I have tried from PerforMax. Definitely throwing my hat in and I meet all criteria. Awesome giveaway!

Yes

Yes

Yes, during my PowerMax log

Conqu3r Unleashed is what I have right now along with a little Quake and Radiate

I run a good log along with being very honest. Maybe a second run will change my mind about my favorite.

Good luck to everyone!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming the BOGO deal? That price was hard to beat.
Yeah mate! I jumped on it, I thought I'd give it a shot. They had a fathers day 10% discount code too, which covered a bit of the postage to Australia ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday morning bump.

Who else wants a chance to try the newest flavor of HyperMax XT?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This flavor is amazing, #5 best pre workout on Stack3d.com and #1 Non-DMAA pre workout on PricePlow. Get in on this great opportunity!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Hypermax XT has been one of the highly rated, non DMAA, pre workouts on several sites, for good reason. On top of a potent new stimulant blend, users are going to get more pumps than they’d expect for a high-stim pre workout, so this one could really turn some heads. It’s a very in-your-face supplement – if you need it to hit fast and hard, you need HyperMax XT.

Here is a video review from PricePlow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yLN4OxW2g

Here is the kicker, this isn't a new version of HyperMax XT, but a new flavor! So far, we have Watermelon and Blue Razz, but now we have a third we want you to try, Strawberry Kiwi!! The reps have not yet tried the new flavor, but take it from me and cubsfan815 if this is like our old FitMax Strawberry Kiwi, you will love it.

Criteria

You must log this at least 3 days per week.
Your log should include: an initial picture of the supplement, how this influenced your training, energy, focus, pump, etc. and most importantly, the taste. We want feedback on the taste!
If you can compare it to other flavors of HyperMax XT, that would be great!
Must provide a final review in the review thread.
Must be an active AM member.

Please answer the following questions:

Are you 18 or older?
Do you reside in the US?

We have multiple units, the more people that enter, the more we will give out!
Live in Colorado, USA
Have done several successful logs
Currently not using any supplements
Never used hypermax
Would Love to do a kickass log and review for you guys.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Live in Colorado, USA
Have done several successful logs
Currently not using any supplements
Never used hypermax
Would Love to do a kickass log and review for you guys.
Nice man!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I've been wanting to try this!

Are you 18 or older?
Yep- 30's
Do you reside in the US?
Yep- Denver
No, but I want to!
MAN Sports Game Day
I can log my progress thoroughly and daily and be entertaining while informative. Will include pics, diet and training logs.

Cheers

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great opp for anyone who doesn't mind using the same pre-workout a few times a week but I personally like
to use a different pre each and every workout cause I become tolerant very fast if I use the same stimulant
combo too often but this profile looks awesome and I've liked some of PerforMaxLabs products that I've
tried, reviewed and purchased in the past so I would be more than happy to just try out a couple of samples
and of course give a thorough review in the review section once I've gone through the samples.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249588-hypermax-xt-25-a-8.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/269269-oxymax-xt-60-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/238751-alphamax-120-caps-3.html

These ^^^^^^^ are links to final reviews that I've done on 3 PerforMax supplements and just an FYI in the
og Alpha Max review I mentioned I would be using my last 2 jars at just 2 caps and utilizing it more as
an anti estrogen supplement well so far at week 3 I'm dosing just 2 caps at night 15 min before my last
meal and I've noticed sleep is deeper and I'm on my summer cut so the hardening effect should really
start kicking in after this week and 1 jar will last me a whole 8 weeks.and no libido issues at the 2 cap
dosage :)

I think I meet the age requirement Lol 49 yrs young and a few pre-workouts that I have in my rotation
right now are, Total War, White Heat, Prolific, Krush It, Pre-Kaged, Mr. Hyde, and all the ingredient
profiles and stimulant blends are all different so I think Hyper Max samples would fit in nicely ;)

I would review it on taste, mix ability, energy,focus, and pumps and on paper this looks like it delivers
well in all that I've mentioned so again would love to try a few samples if available.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+18 and live in California.
Never used hypermax xt
Current pwo is xgels, alphamax xt, and toggle between chaos and pain titan and off the chain aminos, and a couple of scoops left of bloodshot.
I log each and every promo i get chosen for and I will be testing this on empty stomach first thing in the morning. I'll give honest review of the product
Are you 18 or older? Yes
Have you used HyperMax XT before? No
What is your current pre workout supplement? An old tub of Muscletech Neurocore (eh...)
Why should you be selected? Because I've been wanting to try HyperMax XT and this would be be a nice way to get that chance while giving something worthwhile in return.
Yes
Yes
No

Love HyperMax and everything I have tried from PerforMax. Definitely throwing my hat in and I meet all criteria. Awesome giveaway!

Yes

Yes

Yes, during my PowerMax log

Conqu3r Unleashed is what I have right now along with a little Quake and Radiate

I run a good log along with being very honest. Maybe a second run will change my mind about my favorite.

Good luck to everyone!
The four of you please PM me with your shipping information by Wednesday!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting on ryane87 if I do not get his info by tomorrow night, I will send off the shipping info for everyone else.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! I was really hoping for this one so I could stack it with the vasomax I ordered last week but oh well ??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Daaamn.. Getting shafted on the loggin opp's lately and ive been clean of everything not even creatine in 3 months now lol
Oh Well.. Congrats everyone! cant wait to see these logs@

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got an email stating these went out today! They shipped from CA, so if you're close, you should be getting it this week. Please post the link to your log in here.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor smells nice, I'm actually impressed with this PWO. I'll leave a review sometime this week.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How'd it taste?
Ehh.. i put up my intial review in my log (i put the link in a couple of posts up in here) . At recommended levels it had a strange chemical-like taste. I had to play around with it before getting a good taste

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Martyfnemec have you received your HyperMax XT? I do not see your log started.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I am out of town until Sunday night but I had not received it yet when I left yesterday. It very well could be at my apartment right now.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm back from Cleveland and am at work now. I could not get my package because the front office was closed when I got back into town last night at 10 p.m. I believe it has arrived and I will have my wife get it before the office closes. I will start a log and run it for the first time tomorrow. I've been looking very forward to this and would have started sooner if I could.