Chaos and Pain is giving you Carnies some Candy with this giveaway !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up gents ! Alpha here with C&P . As you guys know we just dropped the new version of Ferox recently and we love it so much we want you guys to try this kick ass flavored , face melting PreWorkout ! All you gotta do is throw your name in here say the words "IM IN!" And I'll ask the demons that talk to me at night which one of you deserves it the most ! Just for fun share with me one of your most recent PRs or any great obstacle you conquered in or out of the gym (I do love PR videos just saying) lol . Also make sure you guys are subscribed to the newsletter
IMG_9203.JPG

From the site \/\/

Why did we upgrade Ferox? Because we wanted to knock you on your a**.
You here it all the time. Pre-workouts that claim they will light you up so much that you will need a pilot’s license. Unfortunately, most don’t even give you a bigger buzz than your morning coffee. For all those stim-heads out there, we just released a beast.

The NEW Ferox!
The NEW Ferox represents the natural evolution of our bestselling pre-workout. Gone are last years outdated stims, and IN is one of the newest heavy hitting thermogenic stimulants available.

Isopropylnorsynephrine
Isopropylnorsynephrine is an extract of Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. It is a stronger lipolytic agent than synephreine, and other extracts of Citrus aurantium. In other words, it is the best fat burning, and stimulant part of Bitter Orange.

What about the Pumps and Endurance?
Don’t worry your pretty little veins. The NEW Ferox has 4g of Citrulline that will help you get the sickest shirt splitting pump of all time. Plus, there is 1.5g of Betaine to take your NO production to the extreme. And with 2g of Creatine and 3.2g of Beta Alanine, you don’t have to worry about your endurance being crapy.

How long can you use Ferox?
If used strictly as a pre-workout, we recommend cycles of 8-12 weeks for maximum performance.
If using for fat burning purposes, we recommend cycles of 4-8 weeks, with a minimum of one serving per day. Take before workouts and cardio. On non-workout days, take in the morning, or sip throughout the day for an energized treat!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll give it a shot, and I will give you an honest opinion of it

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
I'M IN!

Front Squatted 315 for doubles = most recent PR lol

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
I'M IN , will log progress
and give review on how my training improves. Currently 567 sq ,413 bench,635 dl..@50 y/o.... dbx220 on IG if u wanna see videos...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
IM IN! Loved the most recent version of Ferox so I'm sure it's only getting better.
Trying to figure out how to upload vids... it's of me taking the 150lb DBs for a ride for 6 reps on flat bench press.
More recently, I did 275 on close grip bench press for 11 reps. That was fun.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'M IN. Would love to give this a go during my rehab from shoulder surgery that is next week. Will just be weeks of conditioning, legs and 1 arm upper body work along with my set rehab. No better way to get in their and **** the place up.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
IM IN. Finally broke under 80kg on the scale, sitting at 79.2 after 2 months of stalling! Almost at my target weight!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
405 for 5 Reps
Topset PR Squat Im In

[video=youtube;3YG_QLCZDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG_QLCZDcQ[/video]

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By far the greatest pre I have ever used. I am in love with the new version, the energy and focus is perfect with zero crash. The flavor is amazing and tastes like bubblegum of when you where a kid. This is a must try if you win or not.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
By far the greatest pre I have ever used. I am in love with the new version, the energy and focus is perfect with zero crash. The flavor is amazing and tastes like bubblegum of when you where a kid. This is a must try if you win or not.
Better than meso

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Way better in every level imo - with meso I always crashed hard and the energy wasn't as smooth as ferox
That's a tall task. Sounds very intriguing

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome... I have a tub coming from the last opportunity. Can't wait for it to get here.... Wanna see if it melts my face lol

Great opportunity guys C+P makes great products.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice to compare since meso has been my top one so far.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a stim junkie so I'm in! Lol My most recent PR was hitting 235x3 for 3 sets on squats!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm in homie! 3 plates on the bench x3 natty! long time coming!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice keep them coming guys (and gals) I'll be picking by end of week ! Definitely want you guys to taste this awesome pre , and keep in mind I love watching them PR vids !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice keep them coming guys (and gals) I'll be picking by end of week ! Definitely want you guys to taste this awesome pre , and keep in mind I love watching them PR vids !
Just hit a pr this working with ferox fueling my workout. 180x6 for seated ohp, did the same reps but 20lbs heavier than prior

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Here to see the PRs!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm IN

200lbs EZ curls - my latest and stable PR :D

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my name in.

Rack pulls, with pause at the bottom of each rep
685 x 6

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How do you post videos on AM...

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Awwww man I wanna hit a new weight just so I can post a vid now haha

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Already posted that I was in but didn't post OR, just that it will be nice during rehab.
So.....
Came in for a back day today and just started throwing in db deadlifts the past couple of weeks or so....
So today went for heavy and hit 135 in each hand for a double. May not be a lot for most but I'm ****ing stoked and hit them with a torn labrum and cartilage in the right shoulder

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Upload to Youtube ---> Copy link

265 x 6 on Incline Bench BW Around 170
[video=youtube;qZaVKsP6J-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZaVKsP6J-w[/video]
Ooh, not sure I wanna put my ugly ass on YouTube. Might blind some people.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice ! Gunna be picking in a few and announcing tomorrow ! Stay tuned

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Boom ! My boy BamBam send me out your address and email please ! Looks like you went the extra mile for us so we got something for you.
Ayyy now that's what I'm talking about! I appreciate it! PM coming your way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ayyy now that's what I'm talking about! I appreciate it! PM coming your way.
I think you will like ferrox reloaded...I did, I miss it, lol...might have to get more!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn!! Most I've ever gotten is 385x1 and I don't think I can even do that anymore lol
Lol that's my all time max when I was this same weight but holding a crap ton of fat , but haven't attempted higher yet. Just hit 375 last week for one that was so easy I was pissed I didnt go heavier lol
345x4 was my all time best and I weighed close to 260 back then....of course up to that point I had always been 100% natty-never even used a test booster back then, lol.
Haha same thing here as of now my all time max was 385 before any supps but I was 220 probably 30% bf

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Lol that's my all time max when I was this same weight but holding a crap ton of fat , but haven't attempted higher yet. Just hit 375 last week for one that was so easy I was pissed I didnt go heavier lol

Haha same thing here as of now my all time max was 385 before any supps but I was 220 probably 30% bf
Nothing like fatty strength bro.