***New Flavors of Gaspari's Precision Protein Promo***

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We (Gaspari reps) got our hands on 20 sample packs and we're giving them away!

10 Blueberry Muffin and 10 Cinnamon Cereal Crunch!!!

Each lucky individual will receive 2 sample packs, of one particular flavor, so 10 total winners (5 per flavor)!
(must be a US resident, and have over 100 posts, and post up a review thread of the product, as well as a review in the Gaspari Nutrition store)

What do you need to do to win??? well since both Muffin and Cereal conjure up images of breakfast, that's what I want...

Post up your favorite breakfast! it could be your favorite homemade protein pancakes, your best overnight oats, or as simple as your favorite cereal, breakfast of any quality is acceptable!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMmmmmmmmmm .... can reps apply? :)

I want me some sample packs!

-Spaz

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually, I cook myself. But it's pretty hard to beat Ihop French Toast, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, and sausage, hash browns andddd a side of panclarks.
IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Protein and Donuts.. a well balanced breakfast.

Around 120 kcals each

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you try that angry mills peanut butter yet?

would make a nice addition to that donut!
Nope. Not a fan of dropping $15 for peanut butter and added caffeine. I limit my stims as much as possible. I make my own nut butters 90% of the time in a food processor. Much cheaper, and most of all I can customize anything I want when doing so (adding honey, chocolate.. etc) Just roast the nut you use and then process it for 10-15 minutes = Done

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Not a fan of dropping $15 for peanut butter and added caffeine. I limit my stims as much as possible. I make my own nut butters 90% of the time in a food processor. Much cheaper, and most of all I can customize anything I want when doing so (adding honey, chocolate.. etc) Just roast the nut you use and then process it for 10-15 minutes = Done
it cost that much? never mind. LOL

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it cost that much? never mind. LOL
Yup.
Making cashew/almond butter is very cost effective on your own in a food processor
Bulk peanut butter may be cheaper in a store.

but again i like to customize things and make unique nut butters, so it is much cheaper for me to just make it at my house and add as i please

but since we are on the topic of protein stuff. Here are a few of my other's

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got to go with the traditional egg, bacon, toast and homefries.

fedele-s-coffee-shop.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Cinnamon Cereal Crunch sounds FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaspari is at it again with the awesomeness

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Big giveaway here for some big new flavors!! Excellent promo but it's making me too hungry.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
FullSizeRender (4).jpg

PB Banana Giant french toast from country pancake house in ridgewood NJ --my wife's meal and mine that day was
Eggs and blue pancake5.jpg

12 eggs ham and bacon omelette with blueberry pancakes and homefries

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to use a generic picture...but its hard to beat good ole pancakes covered in peanut butter!!!
IMG_6496.jpg

And FYI...Gaspari Protein makes outstanding pancakes!!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Had to use a generic picture...but its hard to beat good ole pancakes covered in peanut butter!!!
And FYI...Gaspari Protein makes outstanding pancakes!!!
Looks good to me. Glad to have you in here, big guy!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cafe bustelo coffee with coconut oil and syraplex chocolate protein syrup, 4 whole eggs with turkey bacon and low carb wrap

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cafe bustelo coffee with coconut oil and syraplex chocolate protein syrup, 4 whole eggs with turkey bacon and low carb wrap
Seriously? As good as that actually sounds Im not sure I can remain calm enough to say all that when Im hangry for breakfast

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously? As good as that actually sounds Im not sure I can remain calm enough to say all that when Im hangry for breakfast
Lol I don't say a word bro, I just get outta bed and make it. Been a common meal on my cut recently.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is a local place called 'Original Pancake House' we go to for family breakfast once in awhile and my mother orders something called a 'Dutch Baby'

thing looks and taste epic!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If y'all are ever in the Houston area, go to kelleys. Biscuits are 6" no lie. CFS is at least a foot long and 6" wide. And their pancakes are about that size. I don't have pictures on this phone bc I broke it, but portions are huge. Plus, their syrup has butter melted in it for extra gains.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need breakfast right now, don't care what time it is.
Yup.... Breakfast is king. Could eat it 24/7

The best breakfast I had around me is Deluca's as featured on Man vs Food in Pittsurgh

oreo cookies & Cream pancakes (3 pancakes layered with a half can of whip cream, 3 scoops cookies and cream ice cream, 6 oreo's, and fudge sauce)

Bodybuilder Omelete (6 egg whites, 6oz chicken, spinach, peppers, and onions)

Vegas for the Olympia :
Hash House

Snicker's Pancake was 14" in diameter (that is Derek Charleboi's arm for reference)

Eggs Benedict

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Bob, I remember when you did an epic cheat day few year ago and went there and had an amazing breakfast

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
20170603_151347.jpg

I am a simple man...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Got to go with the traditional egg, bacon, toast and homefries.

View attachment 149966
This is my favorite breakfast. Eggs + Home Fries (also sometimes call "new potatoes"). Throw in a bit of bacon and I am good to go!. I rarely get to eat it at home because the prep time for it is brutal, but when I travel it becomes a staple breakfast. At home I normally have a breakfast muffin, or a bowl of oatmeal. I ate the last muffin this morning, but can post a picture of what tomorrows breakfast will be :) Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal :)
weightcontrol-maplebrownsugar-detail-sflb.jpg

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
This is my favorite breakfast. Eggs + Home Fries (also sometimes call "new potatoes"). Throw in a bit of bacon and I am good to go!. I rarely get to eat it at home because the prep time for it is brutal, but when I travel it becomes a staple breakfast. At home I normally have a breakfast muffin, or a bowl of oatmeal. I ate the last muffin this morning, but can post a picture of what tomorrows breakfast will be :) Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal :)
View attachment 150085
Can't go wrong with some oatmeal. Solid, tried and true! Going to love mixing both of our new protein with oats

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with some oatmeal. Solid, tried and true! Going to love mixing both of our new protein with oats
sound like a plan! I think I read somewhere that the weight control oats from Quaker use whey to bump the protein profile. But a bit more protein is always welcomed :). If I am adding your protein I will likely just add it to plain oatmeal (which I have plenty of also :)).

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein blueberry coconut flour muffins!
Blueberry protein would work well
bbb.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
More Protein Brownies:

Cinnamon Roll's:

And Reese Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes:

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Fried chicken and waffles from Hash House A Go Go

Two pieces of fried chicken and Four pieces of bacon infused waffles and I smother them in maple syrup.

I train first thing in the morning so this is a great post workout meal.
thumb_600.jpg

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Two pieces of fried chicken and Four pieces of bacon infused waffles and I smother them in maple syrup.

View attachment 150184

i want that right ****ing now. wow.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 150184
All I can say is DAMN!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More Protein Brownies:

Cinnamon Roll's:

And Reese Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes:

Glad I don't live near you! you post the best looking stuff I have ever seen. I would weight like 300 lbs. Don't think I could control myself if I had goodies like this laying around! :yikes:

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

my 1st try of this flavor, it is just like the leftover milk from cinnamon toast crunch, amazing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad I don't live near you! you post the best looking stuff I have ever seen. I would weight like 300 lbs. Don't think I could control myself if I had goodies like this laying around! :yikes:
You have to realize a lot of the things I make are around 100-150 kcals a serving. It is really not bad at all man.
Some people just lack self control and portion control :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to realize a lot of the things I make are around 100-150 kcals a serving. It is really not bad at all man.
Some people just lack self control and portion control :)
"lack self control and portion control" that's me. lol