FREE CHAOS AND PAIN GIVEAWAY!!!!!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
WHO DOESNT LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A KICKA** PRODUCT FROM CHAOS AND PAIN!!!!!!

WE ARE GIVING AWAY A CONTAINER OF CANNIBAL FEROX CARNA CANDY FLAVOR: COTTON CANDY

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENTER IS COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE CHAOS AND PAIN PRODUCT, WHY YOU SHOULD GET IT, AND FOLLOW chaosANDPAIN AND @RSKELLIE_NPC ON IG.

GIVEAWAY WILL ALSO BE ON INSTAGRAM!!!!

WINNER WILL PICKED WEDNESDAY EVENING AT 6PM!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally my favorite is Predator. there is no other GDA on the market right now that can match it. I found it superior to all others in almost every fashion. Eat more food, get leaner, and lose weight and look better.

For the Chaos and Pain Pre-workout, why I should get it?
1) because i love cotton candy & Sweet flavored things
2) to test my stim tolerance with how heavy hitting it is.
3) to see if C&P needs to build me a casket after trying it
:)

@Bkupniewski on IG

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
That's is such a great product profile. If I had time to go to the gym I'd love to try it, but all my free (non work hour) time is spent with my newborn. I'd definitely be interested in using for weight loss though and energy cleaner than the pot of coffee I'm used to drinking. Favorite c&p product so far is the gaia.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite c+p product is definitely permaswole. Love adding that to my regular pwo for extra pumps.

Why I should get it- Would love to run the cotton candy ferox, never had a cotton candy supplement. Chaos and pain is definitely kick ass. I would run a mini log for you. ^^^ And lastly Bob wins stuff all the time ?.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already won something not so long ago, but hardly anyone is applying so i'll throw my name. Favorite product is definitely permaswole like above. That sh!t is nasty! 2-3 scoops and you swell up.
I should get it to compare it to the previous ferox and see what the difference is

Don't have IG.. but i'm signed up for newsletters.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love Hypnos helps me to sleep like a baby !!!

I should win because I train at 4:30 am and need all the Pick me up I can get !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man there's some serious testimony in here! As of right now my favorite is the Cannibal Kraken! Smooth strawberry flavor and the serving size aids in keeping me satiated for awhile.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WHO DOESNT LOVE FREE STUFF!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A KICKA** PRODUCT FROM CHAOS AND PAIN!!!!!!

WE ARE GIVING AWAY A CONTAINER OF CANNIBAL FEROX CARNA CANDY FLAVOR: COTTON CANDY

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENTER IS COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE CHAOS AND PAIN PRODUCT, WHY YOU SHOULD GET IT, AND FOLLOW chaosANDPAIN AND @RSKELLIE_NPC ON IG.

GIVEAWAY WILL ALSO BE ON INSTAGRAM!!!!

WINNER WILL PICKED WEDNESDAY EVENING AT 6PM!!!!
I am logging carnY candy flavored ferrox right now and I love it, but tub is getting low-would really like to try the carnA candy flavor, lol.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Congrats to Godstrength!!! He is the winner. Please direct message me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote