Mind and Muscle is Growing - who wants to join?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mindandmuscle.jpeg

You read right!!! We are looking to add 2 more people to the M&M Family to help contribute, share.educate and learn.

We are looking for positive people that can ethically discuss and promote supplements, interact well with others and respectfully promote the Mind and Muscle Brand. Check out our site as we are jam packed with top notch companies Mind And Muscle

How can I be considered?

* Have you ever repped for other companies?
* Why M&M?
* What sets you aside from others?

(Must reside in the US)

Let's have some fun. If you are not interested/available feel free to chime in and plug other applicants.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I would like to be considered.

Have you ever repped for other companies?
I have not repped other companies although I have run sponsored logs (currently running a log that is partly sponsored) and I will use my extensive education in Biochemistry to provide with real, honest breakdowns of my experience.

Why M&M?
You guys have products I havent seen in other stores and I am a sucker for innovation and exploring new routes for anabolism.

What sets you aside from others?
As I previously mentioned, I have an extensive Biochemsitry background which I apply to everything I do, this wouldnt be any different. Additionally, I have been obsessed with ergogenics and their mechanisms since I was in high school. Besides all my formal education, I have done personal research on a myriad of compounds and mechanisms to try to understand the inner workings of our bodies and how to play with them.

DISCLAIMER
If you are looking for reps to shamelessly pitch supplements they cant possibly believe in due to obvious flaws, then I am not your man. I will always give my honest opinion and advice or otherwise shut up.

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
What kind of position are you looking to fill? Board reps or customer service reps on your site?

And estimated hours per week?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of position are you looking to fill? Board reps or customer service reps on your site?

And estimated hours per week?
Apologies, board reps, looking for people that can jump on at least once a day and lend assistance

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Very intriguing. There are definitely a lot of qualified people on this board.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever repped for other companies? Yes, including M&M

* Why M&M?
Because I've repped for them in the past. I enjoy a lot of the brands they sell so promoting a supplement isn't just gas bagging because I'm a member of the company, they are supplements I use regardless of being a rep or not.

I've been a member on AM for awhile now. I can share a lot of experience through trial and error as well as science based information. I also think I'm undefeated as picking Mr. Olympia top 5 finishers against Double S. That has to mean something right? haha

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

No, I just haven't applied lol

* Why M&M?

M&M currently carries all those supplements I'm interested most. M&M and hi tech are two companies I would want to rep for.

I'm a med student. Have done numerous sponsored logs here and on bb.com. Although I'm much more active on bb, I would focus on am if chosen.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this opp guys and girls. A great company and we are just growing.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I don't see this actually falling down to me, but I'll play along.

I have not. I would like to one day. I'm pretty new here as a regular poster, admittedly.

* Why M&M?

It's a reputable site with a large selection of a lot of the supplement brands I buy for my personal life. It would be an honor to represent a company like M&M.

Not a whole lot, honestly. I'm just a kind of funny dude that enjoys working out and talking to other nice and funny people. I enjoy talking about supplements and trying everything under the sun.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't see this actually falling down to me, but I'll play along.

I have not. I would like to one day. I'm pretty new here as a regular poster, admittedly.

* Why M&M?

It's a reputable site with a large selection of a lot of the supplement brands I buy for my personal life. It would be an honor to represent a company like M&M.

Not a whole lot, honestly. I'm just a kind of funny dude that enjoys working out and talking to other nice and funny people. I enjoy talking about supplements and trying everything under the sun.
Why do you state "falling down to me

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Why do you state "falling down to me
Because there are really deserving people here with thousands of posts and ridiculous amounts of experience with various supplements and companies. It's not a knock on myself, but a compliment to the great people on this forum.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because there are really deserving people here with thousands of posts and ridiculous amounts of experience with various supplements and companies. It's not a knock on myself, but a compliment to the great people on this forum.
Everyone has to start somewhere, stay active, be helpful,keep learning and stay true....honesty goes a long way instead of just being a blow hard

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Very solid opportunity here! Good luck to everyone!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am defiantly throwing my name into the hat

1- yes I have been a rep before and was one for almost 3 years with tsn- I was with them when they where just getting there name out (pump igniter, cardio igniter .....) and I know I created a lot of sales and got the name out there.

2- M&M is a amazing company that sells products that work and has great articles on its website. What's not to love about that?

3- being 38 years old I am more mature than many that post on many forums and I am a state police officer and instructor. I travel all over training New and experience officers how to do there job properly. I really enjoy helping people and being active with the group I'm with. So if I join the team expect a lot of chat on a Facebook group that I would make or join to keep all the reps up to speed on everything.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep these apps coming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

* Why M&M?
Because I've repped for them in the past. I enjoy a lot of the brands they sell so promoting a supplement isn't just gas bagging because I'm a member of the company, they are supplements I use regardless of being a rep or not.

I've been a member on AM for awhile now. I can share a lot of experience through trial and error as well as science based information. I also think I'm undefeated as picking Mr. Olympia top 5 finishers against Double S. That has to mean something right? haha
good guy right here!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this guy is new...but I like what he has to say!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The bigger this thread becomes the better

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aww, flattery will get you everywhere ?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I am defiantly throwing my name into the hat

1- yes I have been a rep before and was one for almost 3 years with tsn- I was with them when they where just getting there name out (pump igniter, cardio igniter .....) and I know I created a lot of sales and got the name out there.

2- M&M is a amazing company that sells products that work and has great articles on its website. What's not to love about that?

3- being 38 years old I am more mature than many that post on many forums and I am a state police officer and instructor. I travel all over training New and experience officers how to do there job properly. I really enjoy helping people and being active with the group I'm with. So if I join the team expect a lot of chat on a Facebook group that I would make or join to keep all the reps up to speed on everything.

Great guy right here. would be an amazing addition to the M&M family..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey lets get some action in here. Throw some meme up or something.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
rep.jpg

Imma rep like....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Opportunity !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping this on top where it belongs !!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great Opportunity !!
I've worked with m and m on and off for 5 years. It's definitely a great company and a lot of changes coming.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_20170530-095813.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've worked with m and m on and off for 5 years. It's definitely a great company and a lot of changes coming.
Changes are always good in the supp game. Keeps things fresh and up to date

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any more takers before we decide

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any more takers before we decide
Been kicking this around for a few days and decided to throw my name in!

I have repped for both individual companies and a store here on AM. Stepped down from my first position due to my job not being as flexible and getting used to a baby at home! That was a few years ago, now at a flexible job and she's a toddler running around, haha. Others have left as board sponsors. Thus ending those positions.
* Why M&M?
I see the current reps on the boards throughout the day and it's never just a pimp a product game with them. I love that in a company, need to promote products yes but also be helpful and informative. I've also heard of some of the things coming down the pike and am quite excited about those. Add in a good roster of products and what's not to like!
Well there are a ton of good applicants already but I will say I think my previous rep experience helps a good deal, along with my day job duties. I work in the online marketing world full time so have a pretty firm grasp on trends and the google suite of products online. I'm a google certified partner as well for Adwords.
Best of luck to all the applicants, whomever gets added, M&M will be the real winners!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been kicking this around for a few days and decided to throw my name in!

I have repped for both individual companies and a store here on AM. Stepped down from my first position due to my job not being as flexible and getting used to a baby at home! That was a few years ago, now at a flexible job and she's a toddler running around, haha. Others have left as board sponsors. Thus ending those positions.
* Why M&M?
I see the current reps on the boards throughout the day and it's never just a pimp a product game with them. I love that in a company, need to promote products yes but also be helpful and informative. I've also heard of some of the things coming down the pike and am quite excited about those. Add in a good roster of products and what's not to like!
Well there are a ton of good applicants already but I will say I think my previous rep experience helps a good deal, along with my day job duties. I work in the online marketing world full time so have a pretty firm grasp on trends and the google suite of products online. I'm a google certified partner as well for Adwords.
Best of luck to all the applicants, whomever gets added, M&M will be the real winners!
Another good dude here.

He helped me a lot when I joined Performax Labs years ago!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow now we are comparing sticks and balls. So went down hill here

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

* Why M&M?

He would make a great rep for you.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope to pick tomorrow

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drumroll please!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang didnst see it till to late. Oh well maybe another time for me

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

* Why M&M?

Welcome to the family...

Still one more spot

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever repped for other companies? No

* Why M&M?
Because I will always put 110% into everything I do, no matter what it is and I will always be honest about it.

My 10 years of military experience, has made me 100% brunt about everything. It has made me put 110% into everything I do. And as an Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran just as I proudly served our country. I would serve your company the same way.