STACKS on STACKS FEROX/ PERMASWOLE logging opportunity

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want dat new new? We got the goods and this time....we bring FACEMELTING back to FEROX along with a full tub of permaswole to bring a stim frenzied pump you wouldn't believe. Have a consistently good workout every time and tell us about it. We want 2 loggers to run

This:
ferox2017.png

The new facemelting/ MOST consistent preworkout in the game

anddddd

This:
permaswole.png

A true pump lovers dream. BAR none. Permaswole actually gives me the same pump as nitrates tbh.
As always, I let the ingredient profiles do the talking.
So if you're up to the task, we want 2 people to have some of the BEST workout's of their lives.

All you have to do is....

1.Be willing to LOG on anabolic minds.
2. Update at least 2x a week
3. subscribe to our newletter here:https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe where we are launching newsletter SPECIFIC sales and deals.
4. post below with the goals you have in 2017.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Definitely willing to log 2x a week and I have a few logs in the past under my belt.

In 2017 I'm hoping to gain a solid 20 pounds to put me at 225, being that I entered the year around 205. I'm currently at 212 and still fighting the uphill battle. Trying to incorporate some cardio to stay semi lean but let's face it, cardio is almost never fun unless we're talking about s*x (idk if that word is censored or not lol) and I'd like to increase my major lifts by atleast 100-125 lbs total

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
In and willing to log...
Goals for 2017... total 1700+ , move down to 220 ( compete 242 now ),get leaner, be ranked higher on Pl watch,

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh soooooo IN!!!
1. Hell yes!
2. Hell Yes!
3. Did and done!
4. I've been cutting the last 6 weeks using PREDATOR and Red Sky. I also use RIot. 192 range down to 180.6 today. Goal was 180 and I have until the end of the week to hit my goal perfect timing. I am in by far the best shape of my life! Finally revealing some abs! I'm looking to kick ass in the gym and seriously be the strongest I've ever been! I am the most motivated i have ever been!

I have 3 kids all under 4, life is wild but I hit the gym 5 days a week every week! I will be taking my "after" pics Saturday and measurements to evaluate if I cut a few more pounds or can focus on muscle building!

I use a preworkout every time I go to the gym. This is perfect for me!

Also my bday is Sunday so just saying this would be a sweet gift!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know i'm in! I just finished my tub of the old ferox today!
I've purchased permaswole before. One of the best pump product i've had!
Goals are to set PRs, get swole as heck for my cancun vacation in august, and I really want to pull 405lbs deadlift by end of year.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Definitely willing to log and post!

In 2017 I'm looking to drop around 20lbs by December. I've lost over 120lbs in the past 6 years but recently same crept back up so I'm looking to get my s*** together and shed some of this excess baggage I've regained.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You want dat new new? We got the goods and this time....we bring FACEMELTING back to FEROX along with a full tub of permaswole to bring a stim frenzied pump you wouldn't believe. Have a consistently good workout every time and tell us about it. We want 2 loggers to run

This:
View attachment 149263

The new facemelting/ MOST consistent preworkout in the game

anddddd

This:
View attachment 149264

A true pump lovers dream. BAR none. Permaswole actually gives me the same pump as nitrates tbh.
As always, I let the ingredient profiles do the talking.
So if you're up to the task, we want 2 people to have some of the BEST workout's of their lives.

All you have to do is....

1.Be willing to LOG on anabolic minds.
2. Update at least 2x a week
3. subscribe to our newletter here:https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe where we are launching newsletter SPECIFIC sales and deals.
4. post below with the goals you have in 2017.
I am logging ferrox and loving it...you add in the pump formula and BAM!!!

the niacin flush together with the BA tingles would be pretty darned cool, imo--loves dem feelz!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I am logging ferrox and loving it...you add in the pump formula and BAM!!!

the niacin flush together with the BA tingles would be pretty darned cool, imo--loves dem feelz!!!
Just gave me goosebumps thinking about a killer workout!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm in for the permaswole, lol!!!

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
I'd love an opportunity to log. Haven't had a chance to do one yet on this forum. Just finished up the Gaia today too so i'll be putting up a final post on that sometime Sunday probably. My goals for the rest of 2017 would be to maintain where I am at now (6%bf @ 175) until about September where I'll start to transition into a lean bulking phase. Would be looking to put on 10 lbs before December while staying below 10% bf.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I don't know when you plan on selecting but tomorrow is my birthday and being selected would be pretty sweet!!
If you are selected later I'm ok with a later present!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. To get the leanest I've ever been. I have already lost 45 lbs this year and I want to keep the momentum going through Summer!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this and you know I'm a chaos and pain fan boy !!!!

My 2017 goal is to hit 10%bf again
I'm at 19% ATM - never stopped hitting the gym but diet went to shít
Not no more it's go time

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Some great entries!! Of course it was expected because this stack is going to be killer!!! Crazy energy PLUS exploding pumps umm yes please!!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Yes!!! Would love too. Goal is to breach 200lbs. Im at 194 right now and the heaviest ive ever been. With life demands and a six day split in the gym its hard but i look forward to the climb!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Not no more it's go time
i just noticed that your join date is 3/4 of my birth date...9/16/?

care to guess?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing tomorrow

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Choosing tomorrow
Working Tuesday to Saturday this week so being selected tomorrow would be a great way to start my week!! I can just feel my arms exploding with this stack!

Good luck everyone!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever you choose. Please update on a workout with and without permaswole. Permaswole u need ateast 2 scoops only on vanity days. Permaswole is so legit

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Guessing it will be a late day decision to keep us all checking

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I used the previous Ferox today for a killer workout. I'd love to be able to compare the two! I'm a full scooper of Ferox so curious if I would be of the new stuff as well!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In after leg day
I hate getting out of a chair ATM

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late day indeed.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Really stretching it out.

Bcon

Bcon

Awards
Would love to log.. screw 2017 I WIll be putting on 20 pounds of muscle in the next 3 months

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Get on this one guys! I'm running a log of Feroc now, and all I can say is this stuff is by far my new favorite non-DMAA PWO!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I used the previous Ferox today for a killer workout. I'd love to be able to compare the two! I'm a full scooper of Ferox so curious if I would be of the new stuff as well!
I did a full scoop with the old Ferox, but 3/4 scoop is the sweet spot with the new stuff.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Get on this one guys! I'm running a log of Feroc now, and all I can say is this stuff is by far my new favorite non-DMAA PWO!
I did a full scoop with the old Ferox, but 3/4 scoop is the sweet spot with the new stuff.
Oh I'm trying dude! That would be nice! I'm yet to find a pwo that I don't need a full scoop!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh soooooo IN!!!
1. Hell yes!
2. Hell Yes!
3. Did and done!
4. I've been cutting the last 6 weeks using PREDATOR and Red Sky. I also use RIot. 192 range down to 180.6 today. Goal was 180 and I have until the end of the week to hit my goal perfect timing. I am in by far the best shape of my life! Finally revealing some abs! I'm looking to kick ass in the gym and seriously be the strongest I've ever been! I am the most motivated i have ever been!

I have 3 kids all under 4, life is wild but I hit the gym 5 days a week every week! I will be taking my "after" pics Saturday and measurements to evaluate if I cut a few more pounds or can focus on muscle building!

I use a preworkout every time I go to the gym. This is perfect for me!

Also my bday is Sunday so just saying this would be a sweet gift!
Winner! Send me your mailing address and email so we can send you your product to log

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not no more it's go time
Winner! Glad your a fan and you just won. Send your mailing address and email so we can send you your stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats guys!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey not rushing just curious on when these are expected?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got home from a work travel and it's waiting for me. Will start log tomorrow