Hi Tech Lipodrene ELITE: Time to take Fat Burning to an ELITE LEVEL **5 BOTTLES**

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Hi Tech Lipodrene ELITE: Time to take Fat Burning to an ELITE LEVEL **5 BOTTLES**

Name:  hit-0075_1.jpg
Views: 16210
Size:  51.8 KB

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene has long been known as one of the most popular and effective fat loss agents around. Over the years, Hi-Tech has expanded upon its flagship ephedra-based fat burner with the even more extreme Lipodrene Hardcore as well as an ephedra free version of the original Lipodrene.

But sometimes, “hardcore” isn’t enough.

Known as a true leader in ingredient innovation, Hi-Tech is once again about to set the industry on notice with Lipodrene Elite — the world’s first fat burner to feature an extract from coca leaves!!

Lipodrene Elite does indeed contain extract from coca leaves

Name:  lipodrene-elite-ingredients.png
Views: 467
Size:  123.5 KB

We here at Hi Tech want to give YOU, the AM community one of the first logging opportunities for this ELITE fat burner.

5 Bottles are up for grabs and only the ELITE will be able to log it

Name:  hi-tech-lipodrene-elite-625x416.png
Views: 465
Size:  369.4 KB

Qualifications:
    1. 18 or older
    2. United States ONLY
    3. You are not a current/recent promo winner
    4. Leave a review in the Supplement Review section AND one of board stores
    5. Have 100+ posts

So, who is elite enough to be one of the FIRST to try Lipodrene Elite??

Post up something that makes you feel ELITE and how you will be using this AWESOME product
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. This looks legit, not in due to enough posts but still would like to see who wins!
    •   

3. I'm not elite enough due to lack of posts but I am curious how the winners feel after taking it. Good luck, all!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

4. Sign me up!!

5. ohhh yeaaaaaaaaa
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

6. Here is what people been asking for and free
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Here is what people been asking for and free
    Somebody said free, sign me up.

8. Sign me up!

9. I'd love to log it. I did an EvoMuse log a while back, which was praised as consistent and detailed.

I'm currently working to lose my last 15 pounds -- after having lost 35 pounds over about 14 months.

I'm 55, probably 30% bf and I weight lift 3 days a week, with occassional jogging.

Note: I've already purchased a bottle of Elite (which is in transit), but would love the extra bottles for a longer log.

Beyond the fat burning features, I'm very interested the energy, mood, and appetite control. Those help with maintaining good habits, which is even more impactful than the fat burning help, IMO.

Recent pic:

Name:  March2017-Upper.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  60.3 KB

Where I started:

Name:  1 Front Relaxed.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  78.3 KB

Bonus Benefit to you: People following my current log would most likely start following my Elite log -- instant audience!
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

10. Hey, Manimal... is your user name, by any chance, related to that silly show (in the 80s?) about a man who could change into various animals and who used that skill to help the police solve crimes?
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

11. I am elite, took my kids to disney world Saturday and Sunday (8am-11pm each night) unfortunately had to work on Monday so got in the car at about 11:30pm and drove 3 hours south. Got home at 3am just in time for a nap and then gym at 5am then work! Elite!

12. I'm elite!!! I have a 4 month old that doesn't want mommy or daddy to sleep and daddy has 10 lbs to lose before vacation June 24th I need Daaaaaaaaas Cocaaaa leaves!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Hey, Manimal... is your user name, by any chance, related to that silly show (in the 80s?) about a man who could change into various animals and who used that skill to help the police solve crimes?
    YES and NO

Granted I do like that show

But in college I would religiously take the whole Animal line and my roommates just called me Manimal because of that

But man I love that show

14. I wish I had 100+ posts!!! Sounds like a winner here!!!

15. Stoked to see reviews on this!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

16. Afternoon BUMP!!!!!

17. I wonder if this would help with the increase in hunger while using Osta-Plex
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  18. Pick Me! Pick Me!

I have used most of the versions of Lipodrene and have always really enjoyed them. I am working on leaning up a bit at the moment and would love to give this version a shot. I am definitely willing to post up a review of the product.

As far as something that made me feel ELITE, here is a video highlight of my first Power Lifting Meet last year. I won the Open and Masters Raw Classes as well as winning the Best Raw Lifter Award. This was a great moment for me, and I definitely felt ELITE!!!

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

19. Currious if this is strong enough to curb your apetite while on DNP

20. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Currious if this is strong enough to curb your apetite while on DNP
    Is there actually an appetite on DNP? Everything I have read says you feel like crap like you are coming down with the flu. I never even thought about the possibility of it increasing appetite as I typically don't want anything to do with food when I don't feel well.
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Is there actually an appetite on DNP? Everything I have read says you feel like crap like you are coming down with the flu. I never even thought about the possibility of it increasing appetite as I typically don't want anything to do with food when I don't feel well.
    Yes you feelhot, sweaty, drained and like **** after a few days, but apetite is damn near uncontrollable. You're body is literally a furnace on it so it needs fuel to burn

22. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Yes you feelhot, sweaty, drained and like **** after a few days, but apetite is damn near uncontrollable. You're body is literally a furnace on it so it needs fuel to burn
    Got ya, I guess that is also why I often see people running ECA stack with it. I always just assumed it was the debilitating lack of energy they were combatting. I was intrigued to use it but never tried it out. I figured I need to be doing everything else picture perfect before I start messing with things that can be extremely dangerous if not used correctly. I mean if not towing the line then the additional risk would just be irresponsible of me.

Not saying I wont ever try it but that would only be if I were in a prep or something and needed to catch up for some reason.
    Current Training Log -

23. BUMP!!!

I like who has applied so far...but remember

5 BOTTLES

5 Winners

5 Logging Opportunities

24. I'm in. Profile looks very promising.
    In terms of energy, how does it compare to lipodrene hardcore?
    As for, why I'm elite - I'm a med student, PR manager of 2 university organisations (takes lots of fckin time ) and assist on surgeries. I'm just interested in how it would improve energy.

25. Already ordered two bottles. This better be good!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 08:49 PM
  2. Take fat burning to the next Level with Formutech! GTHIH
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:55 PM
  3. What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack
    By KimChee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 10:20 PM