Hi Tech Lipodrene ELITE: Time to take Fat Burning to an ELITE LEVEL **5 BOTTLES**

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I need something good to curb hunger, Fingers Crossed !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I need something good to curb hunger, Fingers Crossed !!
    I'm only on my 2nd day (only 1 a day so far) and it seems to curb my hunger quite nicely.

That's not to say appetite is GONE. If I'm feeling emotional, I can still eat and snack. But, on this I don't feel COMPELLED to eat. I don't get that panicky feeling of needing much on something right away.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'm only on my 2nd day (only 1 a day so far) and it seems to curb my hunger quite nicely.

That's not to say appetite is GONE. If I'm feeling emotional, I can still eat and snack. But, on this I don't feel COMPELLED to eat. I don't get that panicky feeling of needing much on something right away.
    What's the energy and focus like for you? It's pretty good for me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    What's the energy and focus like for you? It's pretty good for me.
    I'd say the energy is just right. It's not jittery and it's not hyper. But it wakes me up, gets rid of any brain fog and allows me to get busy.

I'm still trying to decide about the focus. But, I haven't given it a fair test because there's an annoying programming project I've been procrastinating for 3 weeks and every time I think about getting back to it, I immediately get tired and/or start looking for something -- anything -- else to do.

So, Elite didn't suddenly make that project sound fun and desirable!

But, I'm feeling very positive about the benefits of Elite.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'd say the energy is just right. It's not jittery and it's not hyper. But it wakes me up, gets rid of any brain fog and allows me to get busy.

I'm still trying to decide about the focus. But, I haven't given it a fair test because there's an annoying programming project I've been procrastinating for 3 weeks and every time I think about getting back to it, I immediately get tired and/or start looking for something -- anything -- else to do.

So, Elite didn't suddenly make that project sound fun and desirable!

But, I'm feeling very positive about the benefits of Elite.
    It's programming man. Not even strippers and unicorn can make that fun. You have my sympathy. Good luck! Lol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post

Thank's for the feedback !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

7. Winners will be picked TODAY

I am sorry about being MIA, I was out of town this past weekend and today is the first day I could get internet access!!!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED AT NOON!!!!!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

8. Good to hear!

9. HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS!!!

Send me a PM with your full name, shipping information AND email address!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'd love to log it. I did an EvoMuse log a while back, which was praised as consistent and detailed.

I'm currently working to lose my last 15 pounds -- after having lost 35 pounds over about 14 months.

I'm 55, probably 30% bf and I weight lift 3 days a week, with occassional jogging.

Note: I've already purchased a bottle of Elite (which is in transit), but would love the extra bottles for a longer log.

Beyond the fat burning features, I'm very interested the energy, mood, and appetite control. Those help with maintaining good habits, which is even more impactful than the fat burning help, IMO.

Bonus Benefit to you: People following my current log would most likely start following my Elite log -- instant audience!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have used most of the versions of Lipodrene and have always really enjoyed them. I am working on leaning up a bit at the moment and would love to give this version a shot. I am definitely willing to post up a review of the product.

As far as something that made me feel ELITE, here is a video highlight of my first Power Lifting Meet last year. I won the Open and Masters Raw Classes as well as winning the Best Raw Lifter Award. This was a great moment for me, and I definitely felt ELITE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I am elite, took my kids to disney world Saturday and Sunday (8am-11pm each night) unfortunately had to work on Monday so got in the car at about 11:30pm and drove 3 hours south. Got home at 3am just in time for a nap and then gym at 5am then work! Elite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billd1982 View Post
    I'm elite!!! I have a 4 month old that doesn't want mommy or daddy to sleep and daddy has 10 lbs to lose before vacation June 24th I need Daaaaaaaaas Cocaaaa leaves!
    Quote Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    I'm in. Profile looks very promising.
    In terms of energy, how does it compare to lipodrene hardcore?
    As for, why I'm elite - I'm a med student, PR manager of 2 university organisations (takes lots of fckin time ) and assist on surgeries. I'm just interested in how it would improve energy.

10. Awesome. Thanks a lot.
    Can't wait to start logging it.

11. Congrats everyone!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

12. Congrats everyone. I will be following along!

13. WOOHOO!!

14. So so excited to see the logs on this
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

15. I'm on Day 3 of the bottle I purchased and really liking how it makes me feel, so far.

16. Sweet!

17. Thank you!!

18. Congratulations Folks !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

19. Manimal, I assume your email will include any special instructions, such as if we're allowed to stack with anything and what level of detail in the logs you'd like to see?

20. @MrKleen73

Send me your info!! Last hold out then I can get these sent off to HQ

21. Hey all, I just wanted to chime in that I've been taking Lipodrene Elite (from my purchased bottle) for about a week and I'm LOVING it.

The energy it gives me is Goldilocks Perfect -- not too jacked and not to mild. Brain fog goes away and motivation and mood are up -- but again, not crazy up. Just UP enough to allow me to do what needs to be done.

Appetite suppression has been good, too. It's easy for me to resist food temptations, but it's not so harsh that I can't eat enough calories.

Fat Loss? It's early, but I was stalled for 2 months and since taking Elite, I'm down 1.2 pounds. WOOHOO.

My signature has a link to my log that I started a while ago. I start logging Elite on page 12.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Hey all, I just wanted to chime in that I've been taking Lipodrene Elite (from my purchased bottle) for about a week and I'm LOVING it.

The energy it gives me is Goldilocks Perfect -- not too jacked and not to mild. Brain fog goes away and motivation and mood are up -- but again, not crazy up. Just UP enough to allow me to do what needs to be done.

Appetite suppression has been good, too. It's easy for me to resist food temptations, but it's not so harsh that I can't eat enough calories.

Fat Loss? It's early, but I was stalled for 2 months and since taking Elite, I'm down 1.2 pounds. WOOHOO.

My signature has a link to my log that I started a while ago. I start logging Elite on page 12.
    dude this is what's up! Keep us informed on how you progress!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

23. Info has been sent to the boss!!! Be on the lookout within the next week or so.

Post up in here once you get your bottles!!!

24. Received my bottle, will get a log going. Plan is to start dosing tomorrow first thing!

25. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Received my bottle, will get a log going. Plan is to start dosing tomorrow first thing!
    Excellent news!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 08:49 PM
  2. Take fat burning to the next Level with Formutech! GTHIH
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:55 PM
  3. What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack
    By KimChee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 10:20 PM