Hi Tech Lipodrene ELITE: Time to take Fat Burning to an ELITE LEVEL **5 BOTTLES**

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
hit-0075_1.jpg

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene has long been known as one of the most popular and effective fat loss agents around. Over the years, Hi-Tech has expanded upon its flagship ephedra-based fat burner with the even more extreme Lipodrene Hardcore as well as an ephedra free version of the original Lipodrene.

But sometimes, “hardcore” isn’t enough.

Known as a true leader in ingredient innovation, Hi-Tech is once again about to set the industry on notice with Lipodrene Elite — the world’s first fat burner to feature an extract from coca leaves!!

Lipodrene Elite does indeed contain extract from coca leaves

lipodrene-elite-ingredients.png

We here at Hi Tech want to give YOU, the AM community one of the first logging opportunities for this ELITE fat burner.

5 Bottles are up for grabs and only the ELITE will be able to log it

hi-tech-lipodrene-elite-625x416.png

Qualifications:
1. 18 or older
2. United States ONLY
3. You are not a current/recent promo winner
4. Leave a review in the Supplement Review section AND one of board stores
5. Have 100+ posts

So, who is elite enough to be one of the FIRST to try Lipodrene Elite??

Post up something that makes you feel ELITE and how you will be using this AWESOME product​

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
This looks legit, not in due to enough posts but still would like to see who wins!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm not elite enough due to lack of posts but I am curious how the winners feel after taking it. Good luck, all!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here is what people been asking for and free :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log it. I did an EvoMuse log a while back, which was praised as consistent and detailed.

I'm currently working to lose my last 15 pounds -- after having lost 35 pounds over about 14 months.

I'm 55, probably 30% bf and I weight lift 3 days a week, with occassional jogging.

Note: I've already purchased a bottle of Elite (which is in transit), but would love the extra bottles for a longer log.

Beyond the fat burning features, I'm very interested the energy, mood, and appetite control. Those help with maintaining good habits, which is even more impactful than the fat burning help, IMO.

Recent pic:

March2017-Upper.jpg

Where I started:

1 Front Relaxed.jpg

Bonus Benefit to you: People following my current log would most likely start following my Elite log -- instant audience! :)

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Manimal... is your user name, by any chance, related to that silly show (in the 80s?) about a man who could change into various animals and who used that skill to help the police solve crimes?

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am elite, took my kids to disney world Saturday and Sunday (8am-11pm each night) unfortunately had to work on Monday so got in the car at about 11:30pm and drove 3 hours south. Got home at 3am just in time for a nap and then gym at 5am then work! Elite!

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I'm elite!!! I have a 4 month old that doesn't want mommy or daddy to sleep and daddy has 10 lbs to lose before vacation June 24th I need Daaaaaaaaas Cocaaaa leaves!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hey, Manimal... is your user name, by any chance, related to that silly show (in the 80s?) about a man who could change into various animals and who used that skill to help the police solve crimes?
YES and NO

Granted I do like that show

But in college I would religiously take the whole Animal line and my roommates just called me Manimal because of that

But man I love that show

celliem

celliem

Awards
I wish I had 100+ posts!!! Sounds like a winner here!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Stoked to see reviews on this!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Afternoon BUMP!!!!!

[video=youtube;H7n5_uRdtKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7n5_uRdtKo[/video]

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder if this would help with the increase in hunger while using Osta-Plex

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pick Me! Pick Me!

I have used most of the versions of Lipodrene and have always really enjoyed them. I am working on leaning up a bit at the moment and would love to give this version a shot. I am definitely willing to post up a review of the product.

As far as something that made me feel ELITE, here is a video highlight of my first Power Lifting Meet last year. I won the Open and Masters Raw Classes as well as winning the Best Raw Lifter Award. This was a great moment for me, and I definitely felt ELITE!!!

[video=youtube;Rg6FbJ14nIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg6FbJ14nIA[/video]

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Currious if this is strong enough to curb your apetite while on DNP

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Currious if this is strong enough to curb your apetite while on DNP
Is there actually an appetite on DNP? Everything I have read says you feel like crap like you are coming down with the flu. I never even thought about the possibility of it increasing appetite as I typically don't want anything to do with food when I don't feel well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Is there actually an appetite on DNP? Everything I have read says you feel like crap like you are coming down with the flu. I never even thought about the possibility of it increasing appetite as I typically don't want anything to do with food when I don't feel well.
Yes you feelhot, sweaty, drained and like **** after a few days, but apetite is damn near uncontrollable. You're body is literally a furnace on it so it needs fuel to burn

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes you feelhot, sweaty, drained and like **** after a few days, but apetite is damn near uncontrollable. You're body is literally a furnace on it so it needs fuel to burn
Got ya, I guess that is also why I often see people running ECA stack with it. I always just assumed it was the debilitating lack of energy they were combatting. I was intrigued to use it but never tried it out. I figured I need to be doing everything else picture perfect before I start messing with things that can be extremely dangerous if not used correctly. I mean if not towing the line then the additional risk would just be irresponsible of me.

Not saying I wont ever try it but that would only be if I were in a prep or something and needed to catch up for some reason.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!

I like who has applied so far...but remember

5 BOTTLES

5 Winners

5 Logging Opportunities

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Profile looks very promising.
In terms of energy, how does it compare to lipodrene hardcore?
As for, why I'm elite - I'm a med student, PR manager of 2 university organisations (takes lots of fckin time :D) and assist on surgeries. I'm just interested in how it would improve energy.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already ordered two bottles. This better be good! :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am in for this! Wanted to try this since I saw it, have been on a long term cut, will swap out an EC pulse for this and compare! I'm deffo up for logging this

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I am in for this! Wanted to try this since I saw it, have been on a long term cut, will swap out an EC pulse for this and compare! I'm deffo up for logging this
Don't forget to post up something that made/makes you feel elite. That is part of the application process.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to post what makes me elite, oops!

How about toughing it through both crohns disease and ulcerative colitis for the last 17 years of my life? Within the last 8 months i got sick and then back well again. I've gone from 220lbs, to 175lbs and now sitting at 212lbs.

Would love to use this product alongside DNP to shed off some of the extra fluff I acquired while quickly trying to get my size back.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Something that makes me feel elite.... having my 8 month old daughter while my fiancé went away for the day/night and getting through it without any blunders haha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I am down to give it a log!

Question though... are we allowed to stack it with other supplements or do you want it run solo?

What makes me feel elite... droppin 30 points a weekend at YMCA basketball league on the old dudes.. haha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Question though... are we allowed to stack it with other supplements or do you want it run solo?

What makes me feel elite... droppin 30 points a weekend at YMCA basketball league on the old dudes.. haha
Let me ask about that

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Let me ask about that

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Beating up on old men makes you feel elite??? :D

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Beating up on old men makes you feel elite??? :D
Hahaha I mean old as in early 30s to mid 30s. There are dudes my age to (only 23 lol) so old has a different connotation for me and I was just trying to think of a situation I'm in at least weekly where I feel like the dude haha.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've got a bigger shovel if you need one bro haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be 60 my next Birthday !!

Your hole is getting deeper .............

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm eligible now and would totally give reviews.

I feel elite when I do standing side lat raises. Those striations on my neck and shoulders make me feel like a monster!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
If I can log this while still on other non cutters, I'm definitely in - you guys are fa realz!

What makes me feel elite? Most of my friends are sitting on the couch, scarfing doritos, and watching tv, while I do cardio 7 days a week, train weights 5 days a week, and keep building muscle while cutting fat.
Over the last 3.5 years I've gone from 485lbs (hey, I was a powerlifter!;)) to about 247lbs.
Losing fat as I get closer to my goal is getting harder and harder. This sounds like it would be quite helpful.
Yakitty yak yak
I'm in!

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started it today. First precardio fasted and now second tab 6 hours later. Focus is great, just right. Energy is also pretty good, as is mood. Not buzzing off the walls, just calm, smooth energy and focus. Good job on this.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone else getting in on this?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will jump in on this. I meet the requirements and currently running a unsponsored log on Radiate and could compare the two. As for why I feel Elite, well today, I finally beat a team that I haven't defeated in my previous 2 years of coaching baseball. I was 0-8 against them. Dam that felt good! Now get to see them 4 more times this year!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Let's get some more apps..excited about this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will throw my hat in the ring. I am currently running a Osta-Plex log and have 5 days left.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, when are the winners being chosen on this one?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards