Sweet deal! 3 Tubs of Endurance Southern Sweet Tea bcaa's

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Formutech Nutrition has a NEW flavor for it's popular Endurance bcaa's: Southern Sweet Tea.
IMG_0167.JPG

Here's the deal: we are giving away 3 tubs to those who post the funniest memes in this thread and meet the listed qualifications. You can enter as many times as you wish. Let's see who can make us laugh the hardest

Description:

Our Chemists have taken branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation to a new high! ENDURANCE, a 2-1-1 BCAA, includes additional ingredients Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This combination helps speed and target absorption into muscle tissue.* Beta Alanine helps decrease the burning sensation of muscles during workouts and Creatinol-O-Phosphate supports contraction of the muscles when less oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!*

Why did we add Beta Alanine to a BCAA?

Exercise, especially high intensity exercise causes the pH in our muscles to drop causing a burning sensation!*
Beta Alanine acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue!*

Why we added Creatinol-O-Phosphate?

Helps support your muscles to work past the point where your body would normally want to shut down!*
Utilizes an extended number of muscle fibers during your workout, which promotes better muscle gains!*
Supports contraction of the muscles when there is less oxygen available in the muscle.* This may help promote better performance!*
ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reducing muscle soreness, supporting storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use.* Along with the staples found in other BCAA formulations the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-0 Phosphate make ENDURANCE one of the most complete BCAA powders on the market!*

Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE
7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!

Promotes vasodilation, supporting improved protein assimilation and absorption.*
Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.*
Help delay muscle fatigue.*
Help reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.*
Promote muscle growth.*
Promote faster tissue repair.*
Support optimum growth hormone levels.*
Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.*

Ingredients in Endurance!

Vitamin B6 – This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen.* Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.*

L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.

L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and support muscle gain and mass.*
L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar levels already in healthy range, and also helps support energy level.*
L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also exercise endurance.*

N-Acetyl-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes useful for endurance athletes.* This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.*

Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and helps reduce muscle soreness.* (Pere-guisado J. 2010)

Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.*(Hoffman J, 2008)

Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is less oxygen available in the muscle.* This may help support better sprints or better intervals.*

References
Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Wise J, et al. Short-duration B-alanine supplementation promotes training volume and reduces subjective feelings of fatigue in collegiate football players, Nutrition research [serial online]. January 2008;28(1):31-35
Pere-guisado J, Jakeman P. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle sorenes. Journal of Strength & conditioning research (lippincott williams & Wilkins [serial online] may 2010;24(5):1215-1222

Qualifications:
1. 18 or older
2. Live in the United States
3. You are not a current/recent promo winner
4. Leave a review in the Supplement Review section
5. Have 100+ posts

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'm down for this, looks like a solid amino product and I love ice t! Like the COP addition too

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recent promo winner, but I can't help myself when it comes to memes......
images (6).jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Let's get this thing rolling today. Who wants some Southern Sweet Tea Bcaa's?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm kinda interested but every "sweet tea" product I've tried has been nothing like actual "sweet tea". The trick to grandmas southern sweat tea is 104629 parts sugar to 1 part tea.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has been some good memes lately. Inb4 dudes in Rompers.

received_10158716883130472.jpeg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm not eligible due to lack of posts, but I enjoy a good meme or two.

Screenshot_20170518-111317.jpg

Screenshot_20170516-123845.jpg

FB_IMG_1495504489770.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Here are a couple more for you fine folks:

Screenshot_20170518-110636.jpg

Screenshot_20170509-140440.jpg

IMG_20170502_183511.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_7247.JPG

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funyn-Others-Images-110.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the laughs guys! Who else has some funny memes for some Southern Sweet tea?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Entered the same promo on bb :D
Have use endurance and enjoyed it very much. Southern sweet tea just intrigues me.
Hope someday there will be green tea or mate flavored one :D

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When your girls lifts and you dont... trust issues
67f273fa5eb3ae51ff0e06e7d19900df.jpg

Nothing worse then the skinny kid in the golds y back
Gym%u00252BMemes%2B12.jpg

Hurting the feelings of AM members one meme at a time
faccc67086a1be898ad602aae16da818.jpg

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If people take too long, I'm going to have my 100 posts and will be eligible. ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still rolling along here. Keep'em coming

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We are still looking for people to give tubs of Southern Sweet Tea bcaa's to. Put your app in

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
FB_IMG_1496091571743.jpg

FB_IMG_1496086901198.jpg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol! FREE Southern Sweet Tea bcaa's. Do people not like sweet tea? Is "southern" sweet tea different then just "sweet tea"?
I think it is more a southern thing, if you order sweet tea in a lot of the north they'd look at you like you had 2 heads

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give this a try!!!! Sweet tea should be a necessary flavor for all supplement companies haha

I've tried several BCAA products and have not ever really found a favorite, only because there are a lot of good ones out there. I would like to see how this one stacks up against it's competitors since it is really a BCAA+ product and not just a basic BCAA supp.

This looks like the perfect profile for an intraworkout. Would even make a fantastic refreshment while working outside or even just in general!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
FB_IMG_1494957558631.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formutech Nutrition has a NEW flavor for it's popular Endurance bcaa's: Southern Sweet Tea.
View attachment 149139
Here's the deal: we are giving away 3 tubs to those who post the funniest memes in this thread and meet the listed qualifications. You can enter as many times as you wish. Let's see who can make us laugh the hardest
IMG_7318.JPG

The only way to gauge southern iced tea is to have a southern ice tea drinker try it.

North east Florida checking in.

IMG_7320.JPG

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! FREE Southern Sweet Tea bcaa's. Do people not like sweet tea? Is "southern" sweet tea different then just "sweet tea"?
Yeah, its way different. IMO, southern sweet tea will be too sweet for anyone else and regular sweet tea won't be enjoyable in the south.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm Picking winners early next week. Monday or Tuesday I believe. So, there is still time to get your memes in here

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Winners picked tomorrow. Get those apps in

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I won a different review for BCAA opportunity recently so I will remove myself from the running. Best of luck to all of you and this looks so good. I was raised on sweet tea as a Florida boy. ?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
And the winners are......

RegisterJr
HTGduck
SFreed

Please message me your full name and mailing address.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the winners are......

RegisterJr
HTGduck
SFreed

Please message me your full name and mailing address.
Good stuff fellas! Let's us know how it is!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks! Now I'll just have to hide it from my son!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah!!!! Cant wait to try this and I will leave a review. I have never had a sweet tea flavored supplement before! But since im from the south im looking forward to this!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
oops post :(

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I goofed! Sorry SFeed. You were honest and mentioned you are a previous winner. I missed that somehow. I need to pick someone else. Here it is.......bosskardo

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Congrats to the winners!!!

I recently got a tub of this and OMG it is fantastic. It tastes just like Sweet Tea. My wife even likes it (I ordered it for her because I am a good husband that way haha)

But everyone who won a bottle you will NOT be disappointed

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm going to give my chance to someone else. I just won something a bit similar.
And sorry for the late reply.
That's okay. Congratulations on your win and thanks for your honesty.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
cubsfan815

Okay, you are the third winner now. Message me your information and we will get these out to you guys

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Information has been sent in. Should ship soon