Let us hook you up with your next stack! FREE Jack3d + ModernBCAA+ >>>

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2017-05-12 14_11_58-1080x1350_FRIDAY_W1 (003).jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png

***Freebie Friday*** To Enter: SHARE your favorite bicep finisher!

Looking for some new arm moves? Check this article out; 4 LITTLE-USED YET HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE ARM EXERCISES! >> https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/arm-exercises.html

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 5/13/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of ModernBCAA+, one (1) bottle of Jack3d, and an official USPlabs Barbell Club Tee.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only.

Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Don't get to do them much but when my brother is home on leave we usually crush arms and finish with Partner Curls, always killer.

Barca1323

Awards
I'm a big fan of crazy 8's but using a 10lb plate and 3 5lb plates on an ez bar doing 4 sets of 8 taking a plate off every 8 reps till nothing, 8 reps on the empty bar and then working your way back up. By the end you can barely move your arms doing a total of 72 reps

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Don't get to do them much but when my brother is home on leave we usually crush arms and finish with Partner Curls, always killer.
Love partner pyramid work workouts! We would each work up to 10 reps, then down to 1, repeat until you can't stand.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
21's
7 partial's (bottom)
7 partials (top)
7 Full Reps

[video=youtube;gIL7f7Ljb9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIL7f7Ljb9A[/video]

If this is too easy, put bands around the end of the EZ Curl Bar and wrap them around DB's on the ground to have extra resistance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PREACHERS....MINISTERS OF PAIN

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I do drop set bicep preacher curls on the machine as I can absolutely kill my biceps as machines are designed to be easy at the start of the movement and be heavier at the top of the movement. At the end of your workout when you are fatigued, that starting burst is gone but on the machine thats the part thats easy. This lets me get every last bit of what power I have left in my biceps. Talk about popeye arm pump after you fail doing 10 pounds on the bicep machine after drop weight in your drop set about 5 times.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Great entries, keep them coming.
Now I need to blast arms tonight with all these ideas..

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just look at this on your phone while busting out reps.
yhHpPH5.jpg

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Incline dumbell curls, alternate and squeeze.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Cable preacher curls with an EZ-curl bar!

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Not entering in this one but I try to incorporate some form of reverse grip curls at the end of my arm workout. Favorite is with dumbbells - slow movement with extended contraction. Great way to hammer the brachialis.

HPGuitar

HPGuitar

Awards
I typically always do cable preacher curls as a finisher. Lighter weight, with a very slow and controlled movement, and a strong contraction on every rep. Lights my biceps up every time.

Seated incline db curls are another favorite.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I typically always do cable preacher curls as a finisher. Lighter weight, with a very slow and controlled movement, and a strong contraction on every rep. Lights my biceps up every time.

Seated incline db curls are another favorite.
Winner #1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:thumbsup: