Gaspari HyperAmino Promo, 3/3 NEW FLAVOR!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Gaspari HyperAmino Promo, 3/3 NEW FLAVOR!!






    Get ready for...

    Rainbow Italian Ice HyperAmino!!







    I will be giving away two tubs of this new flavored HyperAmino to some lucky winners next Friday.


    Here is what you need to do:

    List one fun thing that you have planned for this summer! Could be activities with friends and/or family, some kind of trip, plans to do a triathlon, etc. I will be randomly choosing two of these entries as winners. Good luck!



    Must be US resident, have over 100+ posts, must write a review thread, and must also write a store review on www.gasparinutrition.com).

    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order


  2. In! Can't wait for summer up here in Buffalo!
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order
    •   
       


  3. First lazy beach vacation. Cancun for a wedding and then Hawaii to finish off the vacation!

  4. Non reps - how do you like hyper amino?? I've never tried it. I'm currently addicted to bsn amino x.
    I use amino with caffeine in place of my morning coffee.

    Anywho...
    I'm looking to my 3 day vegas trip in August.
    1 night at the Hard Rock with my best friend(guys night)and then we fly our wives over for 2 nights at the Mandalay Bay.
    It's gonna be epic

  5. Name:  images.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  18.0 KB

    Colombia this year to visit the wife's mother land
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
    •   
       


  6. Every year I have a big BBQ at my condo. I invite all my close friends and family.

    Nothing better then fresh corn and BBQed chicken breast while enjoying the nice summer weather. Fresh watermelon for dessert

    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

  7. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post




    Get ready for...

    Rainbow Italian Ice HyperAmino!!







    I will be giving away two tubs of this new flavored HyperAmino to some lucky winners next Friday.


    Here is what you need to do:

    List one fun thing that you have planned for this summer! Could be activities with friends and/or family, some kind of trip, plans to do a triathlon, etc. I will be randomly choosing two of these entries as winners. Good luck!



    Must be US resident, have over 100+ posts, must write a review thread, and must also write a store review on www.gasparinutrition.com).

    In! Going to Cancun Mexico in June for the first time! Viva la swoleosis!

    Go Clemson.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295439-brofessorx-vanquishes-his.html#post5813550

  8. I wish I had something very cool and exciting coming up (last year we traveled to Myrtle Beach) but this year I got nothing . So I'm going to have to live up my vacation vicariously through you guys






    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

  9. spending a week at the beach with a bunch of friends and their families. nothing better than that. even found a gym close by for my workouts . eat tons of seafood and the occasional beverage of choice!Name:  beach.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  19.1 KB my favorite david hasselhof pose!

  10. I'm planning on going down to the Gulf in southern Mississippi this summer. The Beach is calling my name...

  11. My one fun plan for this summer is to keep hitting the gym. I live a pretty laid back life with working all the time and lifting weights. I don't really have time for fun unless you count playing Xbox, lol

  12. Very good answers in here so far, making me want to start a vacation lol. Thanks for the great entries, let's keep this going up in here!!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    In! Can't wait for summer up here in Buffalo!
    Buffalo is amazing in the summer! I use to live in Cheektowaga while finishing grad school. Tons of great places to go!

  14. I plan to get a few camping trips in with some long hikes with the dog. Sometimes you just need to get away from the world and relax

  15. I am blessed I get to spend the whole summer with my 3 boys going on a different vacation every day for about 10 weeks!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Barca1323 View Post
    Buffalo is amazing in the summer! I use to live in Cheektowaga while finishing grad school. Tons of great places to go!
    I gotta visit NY sometime for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barca1323 View Post
    I plan to get a few camping trips in with some long hikes with the dog. Sometimes you just need to get away from the world and relax
    Sounds good to me. Agree with you, I think it's very healthy to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I am blessed I get to spend the whole summer with my 3 boys going on a different vacation every day for about 10 weeks!
    Very cool, sounds like a great summer to me!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I start my new job with the fire dept on Monday -- I plan on spending most of my 2 days off (1 on, 2 off schedule) at my friend's pool lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I start my new job with the fire dept on Monday -- I plan on spending most of my 2 days off (1 on, 2 off schedule) at my friend's pool lol
    Wow, congratulations on the new job! I would do that too if I knew someone with a pool. lol
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Wow, congratulations on the new job! I would do that too if I knew someone with a pool. lol
    Appreciate it! Excited and nervous for the change in the morning lol.

    I was actually at my buddy's with the pool this afternoon -- I helped him take down some trees and he helped me polish my boots lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Appreciate it! Excited and nervous for the change in the morning lol.

    I was actually at my buddy's with the pool this afternoon -- I helped him take down some trees and he helped me polish my boots lol
    Sounds like a fair trade to me
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  21. In! Heading to Florida this Friday 5/19-5/26 and don't have to be back into work until 5/30.. 11 straight days of sun, training and relaxing with the family. We will be hitting up Disney and doing all that fun stuff. I am also looking forward to taking out my wife to dinner to add to our short honeymoon back in September that got rained out.

  22. hows it going so far?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bobbaugh3 View Post
    In! Heading to Florida this Friday 5/19-5/26 and don't have to be back into work until 5/30.. 11 straight days of sun, training and relaxing with the family. We will be hitting up Disney and doing all that fun stuff. I am also looking forward to taking out my wife to dinner to add to our short honeymoon back in September that got rained out.
    Wow, there's a vacation for ya! Enjoy, my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    hows it going so far?
    Que?
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  24. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Wow, there's a vacation for ya! Enjoy, my friend.
    I will, good sir! I will! Thank you!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Wow, there's a vacation for ya! Enjoy, my friend.


    Que?
    the apps still coming in ? thats what i was asking
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in