Gaspari HyperAmino Promo, 3/3 NEW FLAVOR!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Get ready for...

Rainbow Italian Ice HyperAmino!!

I will be giving away two tubs of this new flavored HyperAmino to some lucky winners next Friday.

Here is what you need to do:

List one fun thing that you have planned for this summer! Could be activities with friends and/or family, some kind of trip, plans to do a triathlon, etc. :cool: I will be randomly choosing two of these entries as winners. Good luck!

Must be US resident, have over 100+ posts, must write a review thread, and must also write a store review on www.gasparinutrition.com).

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First lazy beach vacation. Cancun for a wedding and then Hawaii to finish off the vacation!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Non reps - how do you like hyper amino?? I've never tried it. I'm currently addicted to bsn amino x.
I use amino with caffeine in place of my morning coffee.

Anywho...
I'm looking to my 3 day vegas trip in August.
1 night at the Hard Rock with my best friend(guys night)and then we fly our wives over for 2 nights at the Mandalay Bay.
It's gonna be epic

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
images.jpg

Colombia this year to visit the wife's mother land

muskate

muskate

Awards
Every year I have a big BBQ at my condo. I invite all my close friends and family.

Nothing better then fresh corn and BBQed chicken breast while enjoying the nice summer weather. Fresh watermelon for dessert :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Get ready for...

Rainbow Italian Ice HyperAmino!!

I will be giving away two tubs of this new flavored HyperAmino to some lucky winners next Friday.

Here is what you need to do:

List one fun thing that you have planned for this summer! Could be activities with friends and/or family, some kind of trip, plans to do a triathlon, etc. :cool: I will be randomly choosing two of these entries as winners. Good luck!

Must be US resident, have over 100+ posts, must write a review thread, and must also write a store review on www.gasparinutrition.com).

In! Going to Cancun Mexico in June for the first time! Viva la swoleosis!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish I had something very cool and exciting coming up (last year we traveled to Myrtle Beach) but this year I got nothing :(. So I'm going to have to live up my vacation vicariously through you guys :)

-Spaz

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
spending a week at the beach with a bunch of friends and their families. nothing better than that. even found a gym close by for my workouts . eat tons of seafood and the occasional beverage of choice!
beach.jpg
my favorite david hasselhof pose!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on going down to the Gulf in southern Mississippi this summer. The Beach is calling my name...

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
My one fun plan for this summer is to keep hitting the gym. I live a pretty laid back life with working all the time and lifting weights. I don't really have time for fun unless you count playing Xbox, lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Very good answers in here so far, making me want to start a vacation lol. Thanks for the great entries, let's keep this going up in here!!

Barca1323

Awards
I plan to get a few camping trips in with some long hikes with the dog. Sometimes you just need to get away from the world and relax

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am blessed I get to spend the whole summer with my 3 boys going on a different vacation every day for about 10 weeks!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Buffalo is amazing in the summer! I use to live in Cheektowaga while finishing grad school. Tons of great places to go!
I gotta visit NY sometime for sure.

I plan to get a few camping trips in with some long hikes with the dog. Sometimes you just need to get away from the world and relax
Sounds good to me. Agree with you, I think it's very healthy to do that.

I am blessed I get to spend the whole summer with my 3 boys going on a different vacation every day for about 10 weeks!
Very cool, sounds like a great summer to me!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start my new job with the fire dept on Monday -- I plan on spending most of my 2 days off (1 on, 2 off schedule) at my friend's pool lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I start my new job with the fire dept on Monday -- I plan on spending most of my 2 days off (1 on, 2 off schedule) at my friend's pool lol
Wow, congratulations on the new job! I would do that too if I knew someone with a pool. lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, congratulations on the new job! I would do that too if I knew someone with a pool. lol
Appreciate it! Excited and nervous for the change in the morning lol.

I was actually at my buddy's with the pool this afternoon -- I helped him take down some trees and he helped me polish my boots lol

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it! Excited and nervous for the change in the morning lol.

I was actually at my buddy's with the pool this afternoon -- I helped him take down some trees and he helped me polish my boots lol
Sounds like a fair trade to me

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
In! Heading to Florida this Friday 5/19-5/26 and don't have to be back into work until 5/30.. 11 straight days of sun, training and relaxing with the family. We will be hitting up Disney and doing all that fun stuff. I am also looking forward to taking out my wife to dinner to add to our short honeymoon back in September that got rained out.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In! Heading to Florida this Friday 5/19-5/26 and don't have to be back into work until 5/30.. 11 straight days of sun, training and relaxing with the family. We will be hitting up Disney and doing all that fun stuff. I am also looking forward to taking out my wife to dinner to add to our short honeymoon back in September that got rained out.
Wow, there's a vacation for ya! Enjoy, my friend.

hows it going so far?
Que?

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

The random number generator has spoken.. here are your winners:

#10 - Brandinooooo
#6 - muskate

Congratulations to you two! Please PM me as soon as possible with your shipping information.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to substitute a winner as one must have not noticed the US only requirement. Congrats to MidwestBeast!! PM me your shipping information please.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the nod, brother -- looking forward to testing it out. PM incoming

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm not eligible due to lack of posts, but I'm very excited about this flavor. I'll be reading the reviews by the winners for sure.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not eligible due to lack of posts, but I'm very excited about this flavor. I'll be reading the reviews by the winners for sure.
Same here, very excited to see what people think. SP250 w/ DMAA Rainbow Italian Ice flavor receives a lot of positive comments so I'm sure this will be no different.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations !!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting for a PM from Brandinooooo and I'll get your guys' info submitted

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Guys, please post in here once you receive your HyperAmino!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
danielmoo any idea if these went out yet?

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
You guys should be seeing these this coming week!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing here

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like people have gotten their gummy candy and fruit punch from the other threads so I am confident it will be in the next few days. If not I'll be checking personally to see where they are!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like people have gotten their gummy candy and fruit punch from the other threads so I am confident it will be in the next few years. If not I'll be checking personally to see where they are!
Just keep us updated bro

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, if you do not receive your HyperAmino by 5 PM tomorrow please post in this thread and I will contact corporate. I definitely want to see you guys get your winnings. Thanks!

-Spaz