Gaspari Nutrition HyperAmino NEW Flavor Promo!!! (FRUIT PUNCH)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+4]Gaspari’s Newest HyperAmino Flavor … FRUIT PUNCH!

And I have two tubs of it to give away!
[/size]

Must be US resident, have over 100+ posts, must write a review thread, and must also write a product review on www.gasparinutrition.com and also on a product review at another site that sells Gaspari HyperAmino (Winners - Please PM me after you leave a review somewhere)

Now what do you have to do…

All you have to do is tell me who will be playing the NBA Finals (pick a team from the Eastern Conference and a Team from the Western Conference) Ex. Cavs vs Warriors/Celtics vs Rockets/Cavs vs Rockets, etc.

So please get your guesses in now for a chance to win! I will announce the winners once the finals are determined.

I will then take all of the posters who have the correct teams and pick two from all the entries that are submitted (randomly from a hat).

Thanks everyone and best of luck!!!

-Spaz

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if anything like SuperPump Max Fruit Punch, taste will be on point.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Superpump MAX Fruit Punch does taste excellent and I think this will be right up there with it.

Best of luck everyone, and get your guesses in so you have a chance to win!

-Spaz

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say there's something about the gaspari labels that always had eye catching appeal even when they first came out. This looks good

muskate

muskate

Awards
In my ideal world - the raptors would be in

But we all know it's going to be cavs and warriors

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep the guesses coming guys! I'm going to throw everyone into the hat (anyone who enters any guess) and pick two winners. So your chances just for posting are very good to get your hands on a free tub!

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Big chance to win in here guys, let's see some more guesses

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'd be crazy to bet against the two that have swept their way through the playoffs!

CAVS v WARRIORS

Barca1323

Awards
Cavs and warriors just so there may actually be some competition in a game.
Always been a fan of gaspari products so this is a great promo!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the guesses everyone, keep them coming!

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep the guesses coming everyone. I want to get this new flavor in some of your hands very soon!

-Spaz

muskate

muskate

Awards
Keep the guesses coming everyone. I want to get this new flavor in some of your hands very soon!

-Spaz
Have you tried all the new flavours of hyper amino? Which has been your favourite?

They all sound really good. It would be really hard to pick.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
itss going to be warriors & cavs but multiple people already said this so they would take priority in winning... right?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent Promo here!!! Right on!!!

Gaspari is doing BIG THINGS

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will leave this open for a few more days and pick the winners early next week.

Best of luck everyone :)

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You still have time to enter everyone. I will be picking the winners (at random) once the NBA Finals are set.

This is a very easy way to get your hands on a free tub of Gaspari's HyperAmino Fruit Punch flavor (especially if you pick the Cavs vs Warriors) so get your entries in!

Best of luck :)

-Spaz

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will randomly select the winners at noon today so please check back for the announcement. Thanks and best of luck!

-Spaz

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I will randomly select the winners at noon today so please check back for the announcement. Thanks and best of luck!

-Spaz
Oh yeah! Good luck everyone

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you to everyone who participated in the promo. If you didn't get selected as a winner this time, definitely enter some of the upcoming Gaspari Promo's we will be running over the next several weeks.

The two below are winners of a free tub of Gaspari Nutrition's just recently released FRUIT PUNCH flavor HyperAmino. Congrats guys and please PM me with your full name and shipping address and I will get this out to you as soon as possible. Congrats! :)

Mowglisml

rodefeeh

-Spaz

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you to everyone who participated in the promo. If you didn't get selected as a winner this time, definitely enter some of the upcoming Gaspari Promo's we will be running over the next several weeks.

The two below are winners of a free tub of Gaspari Nutrition's just recently released FRUIT PUNCH flavor HyperAmino. Congrats guys and please PM me with your full name and shipping address and I will get this out to you as soon as possible. Congrats! :)

Mowglisml

rodefeeh

-Spaz
congrats dudes!!!!!

Necros

Awards
I don't meet all of the criteria but always been a fan of Gaspari and will give it a try. Just venturing into using aminos intra workout and pleased with the results.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mowglisml

rodefeeh

-Spaz
Hell yea! Thanks man.
Pmed

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to our winners!! New HyperAmino flavors are legit, this one is no different.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my tub, thanks! Can you compare the energy aspect of this to anything? Cup of coffee? I'll give this a go next week, thinking 1-2 scoops pre fasted cardio and 1 scoop intraworkout for weight workouts. I've never heard of that first ingredient in the energy complex.

Edit: just saw image on first post about additional energy info. That info wasn't on the tub.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my tub, thanks! Can you compare the energy aspect of this to anything? Cup of coffee? I'll give this a go next week, thinking 1-2 scoops pre fasted cardio and 1 scoop intraworkout for weight workouts. I've never heard of that first ingredient in the energy complex.

Edit: just saw image on first post about additional energy info. That info wasn't on the tub.

“The great thing about guayusa is that it’s more than just caffeine,” says Randy Kreinbrink, director of marketing for guayusa powder supplier BI Nutraceuticals (Long Beach, CA). As much as industry is just beginning to unravel the components of guayusa, it appears certain that guayusa at least contains flavonoids, polyphenols, saponins, caffeine, and L-theanine. Found in other plants such as green tea, L-theanine is widely regarded for its relaxative effects on the brain, and its presence in guayusa may explain why numerous suppliers characterize guayusa as having a “calm energy.”

http://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/herbs-botanicals/guayusa-more-caffeine

hope this info helps my brother!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with fruit punch.
Mixes well with just about anything else you want to add to it.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my first serving today intraworkout, I was very pleased with flavor strength in 32 oz water, tastey. I'll put together a review after a few more uses.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took my first serving today intraworkout, I was very pleased with flavor strength in 32 oz water, tastey. I'll put together a review after a few more uses.
Great to hear, I haven't cracked open my Fruit Punch yet, so I'm interested in your thoughts!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you guys are receiving your winnings :)

-Spaz

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 1 scoop with 8oz water.
This stuff is good. Sweet spot for awesome flavor is 8oz and below. Wow. This hits great. I got great focus. No jitters.. but i do feel like getting up and going for a jog instead of sitting at the office haha!

This is perfect as a pick me up. I would rate it higher than my off the chains. The energy feels better with this one. I can feel the pump matrix effects. My breathing seemed to open up and body just feels like it got a reboot.

My next test is going to be multiple scoops as a pre and see how that works.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Took 1 scoop with 8oz water.
This stuff is good. Sweet spot for awesome flavor is 8oz and below. Wow. This hits great. I got great focus. No jitters.. but i do feel like getting up and going for a jog instead of sitting at the office haha!

This is perfect as a pick me up. I would rate it higher than my off the chains. The energy feels better with this one. I can feel the pump matrix effects. My breathing seemed to open up and body just feels like it got a reboot.

My next test is going to be multiple scoops as a pre and see how that works.
Love to hear that. 8oz sounds about right, I usually do 12oz for each scoop. Completely agree with your thoughts of it being a pick me up! Exactly what it should be, thanks for the great thoughts.

Thank you!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Definitely going to have to try this flavor.

Right now I have pink Lemonade and Strawberry kiwi.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear guys!

And yes, for a daily pick-me-up at work I like to just sip it over a period of time (one scoop over about 4 hours at work) but if I'm using it as a pre-workout product (like I do on the weekends) then I definitely go with 2 scoops if not 2 1/2. But then again I'm 230 lbs, which I'm sure makes a difference as well.

Let me know how you like it Pre-Workout.

-Spaz