LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SmartSelectImage_2017-04-27-08-54-50.png

Well as you all know we at PEScience are big on customer interaction and truly interested in seeing what people are stocking and stacking here on AM. One thing we like to do often is a post your personal stash promo and no better time than now to see those stashes while giving away some product to our loyal AM crowd.

The promo is simple take a updated photo of you stashes. We trust everyone will be honest here so no need to add a photo of yourself or anything included. 3 winners will be randomly selected to pick any product of their choice excluding the 55 serving select tubs and samples will be handed out to another batch of runner ups. (The exact number I will announce in a few days) So there is plenty of chances to win in this promo. Winners will be selected in approximately a week.

Let's see those stashes folks!

Edit: added incentive

After discussing this we've decided to spruce this up slightly. 1 more lucky winner will be selected at random to score a peanut butter cookie select 2 lb tub. Let's get everybody involved in this simple contest!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Image1493307271.802437.jpg
I hate you guys simply for the amount of time it took me to pull all this out of my nicely organized cabinets haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Except that one wonky AnaBeta Elite is really bugging me haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dan pulling out the old Athletix gear -- I like it.

I'll snap one tonight or tomorrow and get it up there. I, too, will have to pull from my nicely organized cabinetry to do this and will share the same OCD rage that Dan does LOL.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woah I had no idea Dan had so much PEScience stashed away!

My stash is finally whittled down I shall drop it here once I can

Great promo, good luck all!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
How do you all have so much stufffffff lol ???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Many of us stocked up big on past Insider sales

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got the ergonine for under $20 a tub, so I ended up clearing the website of inventory .
I think it was around $17-18 tops for the bottles.

I got all the remaining WCM from another retailer before the end of the limited run. After having a few samples sent to me, and how dominant it was in White Chocolate I was really impressed. It mixes far thicker then most of the select flavors which I enjoy.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I got the ergonine for under $20 a tub, so I ended up clearing the website of inventory .
I think it was around $17-18 tops for the bottles.

I got all the remaining WCM from another retailer before the end of the limited run. After having a few samples sent to me, and how dominant it was in White Chocolate I was really impressed. It mixes far thicker then most of the select flavors which I enjoy.
Okay okay okay, i'll be following this thread like a hawk then lol. I love baking with the stuff, and I'm sure I will enjoy the Shift on the way

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Okay okay okay, i'll be following this thread like a hawk then lol. I love baking with the stuff, and I'm sure I will enjoy the Shift on the way
Yep you and I shall be good friends lol

If you aren't signed up as an Insider yet you should do so!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yep you and I shall be good friends lol

If you aren't signed up as an Insider yet you should do so!
Definitely! I typed my email in and believe it worked? Not sure.. i'll try again haha.
I also used your code at checkout :) :spankme:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am starting to feel inadequate !!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You don't need the biggest stack to win!

Equal opportunity for all PEScience supporters

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Except that one wonky AnaBeta Elite is really bugging me haha
The OCD in me was losing my mind Ecuador I didn't have even balance to the whole thing. I was struggling hard

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woah I had no idea Dan had so much PEScience stashed away!

My stash is finally whittled down I shall drop it here once I can

Great promo, good luck all!
I'd say that's about 1/3 of my total supp stash (and maybe 1/4 at most of my protein stash alone)... and that's after selling off a ton of stuff in the last month... to say I have too much would prob be an understatement ha.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'd say that's about 1/3 of my total supp stash (and maybe 1/4 at most of my protein stash alone)... and that's after selling off a ton of stuff in the last month... to say I have too much would prob be an understatement ha.
Lol and my supp stash is prob 1/3 of your PES stash and my girlfriend thinks I have a problem. Hahahaha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol and my supp stash is prob 1/3 of your PES stash and my girlfriend thinks I have a problem. Hahahaha
Few free to use mine as an example of what a real problem looks like haha

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am starting to feel inadequate !!!
I expected to feel like this as well lol. I got a bunch of older stuff laying around. Lemme try and pull this together... Why not. This is the first PES promo I've seen on here

muskate

muskate

Awards
My stack looks pretty pathetic compared to everyone elses...

One of the best tasting protein supplements I have ever used.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do you use the Select as your only protein source or do you also use a whey protein supplement pre/post workout?
He uses tons of brands and types

Why are you asking if he uses a whey peri-workout?

Blend > whey

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES Stash.JPG

My small but humble stash

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He uses tons of brands and types

Why are you asking if he uses a whey peri-workout?

Blend > whey
^^^ This. At the end of the day protein = Protein.
There is 0 need for an isolate post-workout (people swear you need it for the speed, this is only true if you have a lactose problem) or any other kind of whey protein. Blends have been shown to be superior in research post-workout.
If you use a whey, isolate, blend etc. in the grand scheme of things your nit-picking if you think you need one or another. Just like the people who swear you need casein before you go to bed. Its a far stretch and marketing at its finest. Meeting protein is all that matters.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3738242/

our data and that of others (10) further support the use of a blended protein supplement following RE compared with an isolated protein. A blended protein supplement containing sufficient EAA content, several digestion rates, and a prolonged aminoacidemia clearly promotes muscle protein synthesis during postexercise recovery. Future applications of utilizing PBs to promote or maintain muscle mass may include studies in aging and other muscle-wasting clinical populations such as cancer patients where the use of blended protein supplement has demonstrated a positive effect

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
crap, I totally forgot about the 3 tubs of cafe series and 3 other open select I have haha...

I never use them so theyre buried in the "open" cabinet, not the stash
Do you have anything else in your cabinets besides supps and a shaker or two??lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you have anything else in your cabinets besides supps and a shaker or two??lol
pretty much every limited edition flavor of M&M's, Oreos and pop tarts, plus a bunch of limited cereals haha. Adult status: Nil

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
My stack looks pretty pathetic compared to everyone elses...

One of the best tasting protein supplements I have ever used.
I have this as well. Much better tasting baking it than drinking it for me. Not that the taste drinking is bad, the flavor profile is good.. Just not my cup of tea haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great entries so far. Like mentioned in initial post the winners will be picked at random to try to get everyone involved and give people who haven't stocked up as much an equal shot. So please Noone be deterred from posting whatever you have.

Might I add though Boone that is impressive brosef!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New TV Show "Supplement Hoarders"

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Now I get this message: To be able to post links or images your post count must be 100 or greater. You currently have 80 posts.
It used to be 50

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get some more entries in here. There's a good chance everyone will be a winner of at least some samples so make sure you show us what you got!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't store as many supps as I used to, but I'll post my PES stuff this weekend.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I actually just wrote an extremely extensive literature review that compared whey protein supplements to whole food sources of protein and other sources of protein supplements like milk, egg and vegetarian sources.

Statistically speaking, when calories and protein were held constant, there were no differences in body composition, strength or performance increases with whey vs all the other sources.

I can email it to anyone who is curious.

My lit review encompassed close to 30 different studies. There is a really nice summary chart at the end.

Some showed whey/milk being SLIGHTLY superior to vegetarian sources, but not enough to be significant statistically speaking (i.e. P>0.05)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not pulling everything out at home -- too much effort with how it's stored throughout the house lol. But here is my work cabinet

0501171213_HDR.jpg

0501171213a_HDR.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not pulling everything out at home -- too much effort with how it's stored throughout the house lol. But here is my work cabinet

View attachment 148353

View attachment 148354
Lol if I did that at work they would think I'ma drug addict lol

In comparison to other pics I'm a little light right now. For the past 6 months I've made a very concious effort to use what I have before buying more,my select stash was like 3-4 times bigger... But I still have alot on hand, maybe it's time for a thread in the auction

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol if I did that at work they would think I'ma drug addict lol

In comparison to other pics I'm a little light right now. For the past 6 months I've made a very concious effort to use what I have before buying more,my select stash was like 3-4 times bigger... But I still have alot on hand, maybe it's time for a thread in the auction
I'm with you on using what you have. I went in on the PB Cookie insider just because I trusted them (glad I did -- it's on point). But beyond that, I've been going through what I have and trying to use that vs. purchasing new. However, there are certain times I still bite (grabbed the CU BOGO offer and the same for Kraken).

I'm the only full-time male in our small staff -- the rest are women and 2 are younger than me and the rest are 15-30 years older. They thought I was nuts at first, but I've been around here long enough they understand lol.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm with you on using what you have. I went in on the PB Cookie insider just because I trusted them (glad I did -- it's on point). But beyond that, I've been going through what I have and trying to use that vs. purchasing new. However, there are certain times I still bite (grabbed the CU BOGO offer and the same for Kraken).

I'm the only full-time male in our small staff -- the rest are women and 2 are younger than me and the rest are 15-30 years older. They thought I was nuts at first, but I've been around here long enough they understand lol.
Nice man. That's what's up, I mean either ways as long as your an effective employee why should they care... I actually didn't get the peanut butter cookie (wish I did) and have been trying to stay away from whey altogether for a min. I have so much though that it's hard and sometimes I just want a shake lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48