-3 grams tyrosine
-1.5 grams LCLT
-2 grams peak02
-1 grams capros
-1.5 grams arginine nitrate
-200mg theanine
-50mg astragin

RULES

1) What Non-Stim Pre-Workouts have you used in the past?
2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts?
3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past?

What is up for Grabs?

A Tub of Quake 10.0 for logging purposes 20 Scoops in Lemon Drop

If Chosen:

- Must live in the USA/CA
- Complete a log with Quake 10.0l (Sponsored Supplement Log Section)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/
- Update 2-3x a week
- Initial Review and Final Review of products.

Things To Note when Logging:

- Initial and Final Review:
* Taste, Mixability, Formula, Performance, Endurance, Pump, and Overall thoughts

- Post Your Workouts and Note what you get out of Quake 10.0

- Use Quake 10.0 in a fasted state and in a fed state (alter your pre-workout meal 30,60,90 minutes pre-workout to see the difference in effects)

Have no other logging obligations at the given moment (Do not want to interfere with feedback from other products & or logs)

Great Example of Previous loggers on Quake

Quake:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290668-bbartsche-takes-quake.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290854-scivation-quake-10-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290898-driven-puts-quake.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290914-shaking-things-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290990-scivation-quake-10-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291582-bloodnthunder-gets-quaked.html

muskate

muskate

Awards
This is the promo thread I have been waiting for! I have been asking over and over when the stimulant-free version of quake 10.0 would finally come out.

I have used iforce hemavol and D-spark from n2bm.com

1. Stimulant free cognitive boosting ingredients that will help increase focus without effecting sleep.
2. A proper dosage of NO boosting ingredients like citrulline

The product is stacked and fully dosed. You get everything. BCAA, pump boosting ingredients, endurance/performance aids.

What I plan to do with the quake 10.0 stimulant free is to drink 1 scoop (1/2 serving) before my workout and then 1 scoop (1/2 serving) before my workout.

Whoever wins this thread is in for a real treat. Great job scivation on the product. One of the best pre-workout formulas I've ever seen.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the promo thread I have been waiting for! I have been asking over and over when the stimulant-free version of quake 10.0 would finally come out.
You asked that in the Scivation promo page on another board where you just won xtend perform brah ;)

muskate

muskate

Awards
You asked that in the Scivation promo page on another board where you just won xtend perform brah ;)
They said the quake stimulant free was not available yet.

Is it now available? Any idea when it'll be available for purchase?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to do this, my other stim free pres have included Max Reps which I loved but sadly believe is off the market. Stim Free bulk by transparent labs, great formula but the taste...?. Vasky which was great for pumps but didn't seem to keep my workouts going and going. I just picked up some conquer unleashed stim free but haven't used it yet and saw that it too is going away. ?

I need my pres to be more than just jitters and pump, I need something that'll help me push through my workout, fuel not just my workout itself but aid in recovery.

I wanted to try Quake because I love Scivation stuff and have been very excited about Quake since it came out but due to the fact I've been working out in the evenings I have picked it up yet. The stim free version has me very interested, especially with that great formula.

So yeah, I would love to try Quake stim free and it'd certainly give me a reason to be on the boards more like I'm trying to do if I run a log. Hope you'll consider me!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome to have a totally non stim pre with added benefits.. Im not big on stim products since I have a high tolerance to caffeine and have to take a lot to feel any effects at all and would love the chance to log this.

1) What Non-Stim Pre-Workouts have you used in the past? Hemoval, High Volume, these are more of just a pump product then a non stim pre and i also
can add the peak o2 in there as well (not a pre ...but definitely a performance booster)

2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts? Pump, focus, drive and just to get that mind muscle connection while I'm working out.

3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past? First the fact that it is stim free but also provides the BCAA's along with ingredients for pump, performance/recovery with the peak, and as well the immune support and focus ingredients all sounds great to me.. and something I'll try even if I do not have the opportunity to log.

Also I currently have no other logging obligations..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New promo for folks! Get in here and try something new!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey if nobody wants to sign up.. This will make my job easy!
Lets see some apps!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am being sent Exubol to log but will log this as my PWO. I have never logged any supps.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cmon people this is one heck of an Ingredient panel!!! You can't go wrong on this one!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

USP MAX REPS, OL Conquer stimfree, Mind and muscle Nocturus, OL Hydro3, Xtend Preform, Athletix Ergonine, PES High Volume. I've used many different products, I know some of these may not be preworkouts per se, but I've taken them preworkout. I've also used bulk powders to make my own preworkouts. This is my preference, but after trying the Quake10.0 stimmed version I have been reconsidering my approach.

This is all dependent on the workout, but usually a strong hydration and vasodilation complex, some Amino's, something for focus and something for energy. I do not particularly care for creatine or beta alanine preworkout, I will usually take intra with carbs or postworkout, or not at all.

It has full doses of everything I would want for a workout all in one product. The capros I do not usually use, but I have and noticed preformance enhancement. Overall this a very solid formula.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for support! Finished two tubs of stimmed version! Very versatile pre. Pumps and more pumps!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If we don't get anymore apps in here. This is going to be damn easy.....

Lets go people... This is up for grabs!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

I guess everyone is just looking out for you .. didn't want to add any extra stress in your life .. lol

muskate

muskate

Awards
Good luck everyone

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Not sure why more people aren't getting in on this ! ?

drussell

Awards

Have used a few different brands of pre workouts in the past(cellcore being a good one). However I just finishrd a tub of a stim free called Full as F*ck which was a disappointing experience to say the least.

I prefer a stim free now because I would rather not have that added and don't think I need it. If I do think i need some stim help, then I can always add something on that workout day. I would love to find a good stim free that can really give me focus at the gym. It's great when you can really get into a workout, almost like your the only one there. A good pump is always a great plus. Also something that maybe can give me some energy through my workout and feel hydrated.

First by far it's stim free which is great. It's hard to find a good one (my local store only carries the Full as F*ck). It's hard to find good local sources. So having the chance to try and log something is great opportunity.
It also has all the ingredients listed and amounts which is great, as not all companies list. Having the doses at the amounts they are is great also. I hate when a company puts an ingredient just for the hype but does not dose it correctly so it's pointless.

Anyway might be nice to have some Canadian content and log:)

Also not doing any other log.

drussell

Awards
Reading comprehension is a lost art on these boards I swear :)
Yes I know...I saw it but just wanted to make sure since most of these kinds of things are not good for us in Canada...so it was just a confirmation:)

jev871

jev871

Awards
-I have used only used one..CANNIBAL PERMASWOLE.
-I like lots of pump ingredients, beta alanine, creatine, glutamine,
carnitine
3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past.
-I like that quake has everything at a proper dosage.. it is my ideal preworkout.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

The wife tried lemon drop ? stimmed yesterday, she loved it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd love to do this, my other stim free pres have included Max Reps which I loved but sadly believe is off the market. Stim Free bulk by transparent labs, great formula but the taste...?. Vasky which was great for pumps but didn't seem to keep my workouts going and going. I just picked up some conquer unleashed stim free but haven't used it yet and saw that it too is going away. ?

I need my pres to be more than just jitters and pump, I need something that'll help me push through my workout, fuel not just my workout itself but aid in recovery.

I wanted to try Quake because I love Scivation stuff and have been very excited about Quake since it came out but due to the fact I've been working out in the evenings I have picked it up yet. The stim free version has me very interested, especially with that great formula.

So yeah, I would love to try Quake stim free and it'd certainly give me a reason to be on the boards more like I'm trying to do if I run a log. Hope you'll consider me!
Awesome to have a totally non stim pre with added benefits.. Im not big on stim products since I have a high tolerance to caffeine and have to take a lot to feel any effects at all and would love the chance to log this.

1) What Non-Stim Pre-Workouts have you used in the past? Hemoval, High Volume, these are more of just a pump product then a non stim pre and i also
can add the peak o2 in there as well (not a pre ...but definitely a performance booster)

2) What do you look for in your pre-workouts? Pump, focus, drive and just to get that mind muscle connection while I'm working out.

3) What makes Quake 10.0 stand out compared to what you have used in the past? First the fact that it is stim free but also provides the BCAA's along with ingredients for pump, performance/recovery with the peak, and as well the immune support and focus ingredients all sounds great to me.. and something I'll try even if I do not have the opportunity to log.

Also I currently have no other logging obligations..

USP MAX REPS, OL Conquer stimfree, Mind and muscle Nocturus, OL Hydro3, Xtend Preform, Athletix Ergonine, PES High Volume. I've used many different products, I know some of these may not be preworkouts per se, but I've taken them preworkout. I've also used bulk powders to make my own preworkouts. This is my preference, but after trying the Quake10.0 stimmed version I have been reconsidering my approach.

This is all dependent on the workout, but usually a strong hydration and vasodilation complex, some Amino's, something for focus and something for energy. I do not particularly care for creatine or beta alanine preworkout, I will usually take intra with carbs or postworkout, or not at all.

It has full doses of everything I would want for a workout all in one product. The capros I do not usually use, but I have and noticed preformance enhancement. Overall this a very solid formula.
3 Winners
Once I gather all the information the tubs will be sent.

Please make sure you fire up your logs here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

and place final reviews here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/292126-quake-10-0-a.html

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1) think it drink it, mpa pre , tiger fitness brands . I forget the name .
2)I look for clinical doses products . All natural ingredients
3) no blend and clinically dosed looks like.
I can log and all that good jazz. I'm not taking any preworkout at the moment .

I'm to late .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These should be coming, there was a slight delay due to our warehouse moving to nutrabolt in texas, so just be patient here things are coming. There will also be a few extra things added into the packages due to the delay through this moving process (of selling the company)

These shipped Monday, and I am going to forward you tracking once i get it via email fellas.

thanks for all your patience guys!
angcd3 lifted67 EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These should be coming, there was a slight delay due to our warehouse moving to nutrabolt in texas, so just be patient here things are coming. There will also be a few extra things added into the packages due to the delay through this moving process (of selling the company)

These shipped Monday, and I am going to forward you tracking once i get it via email fellas.

Thanks my man. No problems over here being patient. Can't wait to start using this stuff though!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

No worries at all.. ! looking forward to getting it. thanks for the update..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Tracking Emails for the non-stim are coming out today. Most of them should land wednesday.
Thank you again for your patience guys!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Tracking Emails for the non-stim are coming out today. Most of them should land wednesday.
WOW..!!! awesome thank you.. I started my log this morning with the stimmed.. I'm assuming once I get this you would like to me switch over.. to the Non-stim for the rest of the log?(will definitely note the differences between the two if this is the case).. Thanks again.. !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
WOW..!!! awesome thank you.. I started my log this morning with the stimmed.. I'm assuming once I get this you would like to me switch over.. to the Non-stim for the rest of the log?(will definitely note the differences between the two if this is the case).. Thanks again.. !!
Correct. That is why you got picked to log the non-stim in the first place :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Damn! You weren't lying. Well I guess we hit the jackpot fellas. That's like 70 bucks of free stuff when you add in that epic shaker. Thanks again brother

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Damn! You weren't lying. Well I guess we hit the jackpot fellas. That's like 70 bucks of free stuff when you add in that epic shaker. Thanks again brother
Totally!! The Solution is the man!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The Solution how your legs feeling dude?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution how your legs feeling dude?
I am still crushed from Saturday.
I did 1 working set of hack squats and it destroyed me
Did a 20 rep set with 2 plates on each side, then rest paused for 8 more reps with 15 second breaks between each set(3 more sets of 4, 2, 2)
then dropped 25 pounds off each side to do another 8 reps, then dropped to bang out another 15 after that.

Smoked..

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My legs are hurting just reading that.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got a tub of the stim free version yesterday and will be trying it later today ;)

Looking forward to giving it a go....
The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just got a tub of the stim free version yesterday and will be trying it later today ;)

Looking forward to giving it a go....
The Solution
Thank you sir! Let me know how you like it! Where did ya pick it up from?