Flex Your Best With HiTech's Osta-Plex *Giveaway*

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-osta-plex.png

hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-osta-plex-ingredients.jpg

Osta-Plex is a powerful combination of both steroidal and nonsteroidal natural SARMs that produce amazing muscle and strength gains like you’ve never seen from any OTC supplement before.

19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one Enanthate (50mg)

Hi-Tech Pharmceuticals Osta-Plex Ingredients
Osta-Plex uses a combination of steroidal and non-steroidal ingredients to selectively target your androgen receptors.
19nor-DHEA is an extremely powerful, and legal, prohormone that converts to one of three different hormones:19-norAndrostenedione, 19-norAndrostenediol, and & 19-NorTestosterone, a.k.a. nandrolone. Note that 19nor-DHEA is a one-step prohormone to 19-norAndrostenedione and 19-norAndrostenediol, and a two-step prohormone to nandrolone.

The upside to 19nor-DHEA over other prohormones, such as 4-andro, is that it is already 5-alpha-reduced, meaning it won’t convert to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or estrogen. Plus, 19nor-DHEA also binds to androgen receptors better than even testosterone!

A recent study on showed that consuming 25mg 19-norAndrostenediol via sublingual tablet resulted in blood levels of nandrolone equivalent or greater than 100mg’s of straight nandrolone injections. Additionally, other research notes that 19-norAndrostenedione stimulates skeletal muscle growth in a highly selective manner but hardly exerts any androgenic activity.

19nor Conversions
Some of the conversions amongst the 19nors
The takeaway is that 19-norAndrostenedione will benefit muscle mass and strength gains, but not significantly affect prostate growth (mimicking the actions of a SARM). Hi-Tech’s using an ethanated version of 19-norDHEA which is a long-acting form of the popular prohormone, and is a SARM-like compound, based on the it exhibiting similar properties to that of a steroidal SARM (i.e. increase muscle mass without excessive prostate growth).

Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 Extract (bark) (250mg)

Phytoandrogenicity of E. ulmoides (EU) extract. The dose response curve of an E. ulmoides extract with concentrations ranging from 0.25 ng/ml treatment medium to 50 ng/ml treatment medium.
Up next is the first of two phyto-SARMS in Osta-Plex, an Ethanolic 80:1 extract of Eucommia ulmoides — a traditional Chinese medicine whose bark was routinely used for its medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. Eucommia ulmoides contains over 100 compounds including lignans, fatty acids, iridoids, triterpenoids, and many other active compounds.

As it turns out, Eucommia ulmoides possesses some fairly strong androgenic activity for a plant. To confirm this researchers set out to investigate what effect, if any, Eucommia ulmoides extract had on sex steroid receptors, sex hormones, and lipids derived from plants. As it turns out, Eucommia ulmoides did exert androgenic activities by weakly activating androgen receptors in a dose-dependent manner.

What was especially interesting, was that the e. Ulmoides extract only mildly activated the androgen receptor by 6%. But when the extract was used with testosterone, the combo activated the androgen receptor and spurred it to transcribe over twice its normal capacity! In this particular study, that meant activity was increased to 240%!

Who knew plants could be so useful for muscle-building?!

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromen-2-one (10mg)

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Acquires LG Sciences
This isn’t the first time we’ve encountered Phyto-SARMS, Hi-Tech’s sister company LG Sciences brought them to market several years ago.
Hi-Tech was the first company to really bring Phytochemical SARMs, or P-SARMS, to market way back in 2008. The compound was 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one (a.k.a. Osthole or osthol

P-SARMS are plant-derived (phyto) (plant-derived) compounds that mimic the actions and effects of androgens on lean muscle mass, strength, bone growth, and sexual function, all without negatively affecting blood lipids or blood pressure. The real key to the pSARM is its molecular shape, which is incredibly similar to testosterone, enabling it to function very similarly to testosterone in muscle tissue.

3 Winners To Be Chosen
2 Bottles Each!

1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses
6. Winners to Run at 4 tabs Daily​

All you have to do is post a picture of your favorite flex. This can be a picture of yourself or your favorite athlete!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So my favorite pose has to be the most muscular pose. No other pose screams power like this one in my opinion, the look of the traps popping out and crawling up your next is pure strength.
f914156015b447188cca704923ac3d5f.jpg

I picked the pose by the rock just because of the type of person he seems to be. This guy is always going and working his ass off, and the things he does for the troops puts it over the top.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for winners. Best of luck! I just won mesomorph, so I won't be entering but my favorite pose
IMG_7105.JPG

*again, not entering but I like the idea of the thread!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for support just won some mesomorph so in to follow some logs!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This is a great promo! In this for sure. Who wants some free Osta Plex?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BOOM!!!

This stuff is going to be a GAME CHANGER

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I like the idea of the 19nor E. Gonna be a long term cycle.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Osta-Plex is a powerful combination of both steroidal and nonsteroidal natural SARMs that produce amazing muscle and strength gains like you’ve never seen from any OTC supplement before.

19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one Enanthate (50mg)

Hi-Tech Pharmceuticals Osta-Plex Ingredients
Osta-Plex uses a combination of steroidal and non-steroidal ingredients to selectively target your androgen receptors.
19nor-DHEA is an extremely powerful, and legal, prohormone that converts to one of three different hormones:19-norAndrostenedione, 19-norAndrostenediol, and & 19-NorTestosterone, a.k.a. nandrolone. Note that 19nor-DHEA is a one-step prohormone to 19-norAndrostenedione and 19-norAndrostenediol, and a two-step prohormone to nandrolone.

The upside to 19nor-DHEA over other prohormones, such as 4-andro, is that it is already 5-alpha-reduced, meaning it won’t convert to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or estrogen. Plus, 19nor-DHEA also binds to androgen receptors better than even testosterone!

A recent study on showed that consuming 25mg 19-norAndrostenediol via sublingual tablet resulted in blood levels of nandrolone equivalent or greater than 100mg’s of straight nandrolone injections. Additionally, other research notes that 19-norAndrostenedione stimulates skeletal muscle growth in a highly selective manner but hardly exerts any androgenic activity.

19nor Conversions
Some of the conversions amongst the 19nors
The takeaway is that 19-norAndrostenedione will benefit muscle mass and strength gains, but not significantly affect prostate growth (mimicking the actions of a SARM). Hi-Tech’s using an ethanated version of 19-norDHEA which is a long-acting form of the popular prohormone, and is a SARM-like compound, based on the it exhibiting similar properties to that of a steroidal SARM (i.e. increase muscle mass without excessive prostate growth).

Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 Extract (bark) (250mg)

Phytoandrogenicity of E. ulmoides (EU) extract. The dose response curve of an E. ulmoides extract with concentrations ranging from 0.25 ng/ml treatment medium to 50 ng/ml treatment medium.
Up next is the first of two phyto-SARMS in Osta-Plex, an Ethanolic 80:1 extract of Eucommia ulmoides — a traditional Chinese medicine whose bark was routinely used for its medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. Eucommia ulmoides contains over 100 compounds including lignans, fatty acids, iridoids, triterpenoids, and many other active compounds.

As it turns out, Eucommia ulmoides possesses some fairly strong androgenic activity for a plant. To confirm this researchers set out to investigate what effect, if any, Eucommia ulmoides extract had on sex steroid receptors, sex hormones, and lipids derived from plants. As it turns out, Eucommia ulmoides did exert androgenic activities by weakly activating androgen receptors in a dose-dependent manner.

What was especially interesting, was that the e. Ulmoides extract only mildly activated the androgen receptor by 6%. But when the extract was used with testosterone, the combo activated the androgen receptor and spurred it to transcribe over twice its normal capacity! In this particular study, that meant activity was increased to 240%!

Who knew plants could be so useful for muscle-building?!

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromen-2-one (10mg)

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Acquires LG Sciences
This isn’t the first time we’ve encountered Phyto-SARMS, Hi-Tech’s sister company LG Sciences brought them to market several years ago.
Hi-Tech was the first company to really bring Phytochemical SARMs, or P-SARMS, to market way back in 2008. The compound was 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one (a.k.a. Osthole or osthol

P-SARMS are plant-derived (phyto) (plant-derived) compounds that mimic the actions and effects of androgens on lean muscle mass, strength, bone growth, and sexual function, all without negatively affecting blood lipids or blood pressure. The real key to the pSARM is its molecular shape, which is incredibly similar to testosterone, enabling it to function very similarly to testosterone in muscle tissue.

3 Winners To Be Chosen
2 Bottles Each!

1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses
6. Winners to Run at 4 tabs Daily​

All you have to do is post a picture of your favorite flex. This can be a picture of yourself or your favorite athlete!
No canadian?how dare you!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I want to see the logs too..I have two bottles but sidelined from foot surgery..give me something to look forward to

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely do more than a review, I would log this for ya. I wouldn't be able to start my log until July, but I would log it for sure.

There are so many poses of Kai I really like, but this one always blew my mind. What gets me most is the feathering in the quad. not only can he achieve that feathering, but his quads still look full and not flat. A close second would be any of his back shots, his lat insertions are insanely low and gives a great look in my opinion.

KAI-5.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with AntM in that this is worthy of a log!!!

This is my favorite pose as my arms are one of my favorite parts. Which is funny because I also do very little direct work on them. I just started my first HST cycle and would be honored to use Osta-Plex to help my delts and traps catch up to the arms!

Who knows? At the end of an Osta-Plex cycle I might even have a new favorite pose?!?

Never run 19nor before or know many or have. So I'm also interested in hearing about others' experiences with it.

IMG_4601.JPG

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the logs on this one! In for support

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Great poses so far guys! Keep them coming

IMG_5054.JPG

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!!

This stuff is gonna be fantastic

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do not get enough apps and aren't concerned with me entering then I will.

Like I mentioned, I won the mesomorph (green candy apple) thread two weeks ago.

But, I don't want to take away from other members! So, if more enter, awesome! Pick mine last lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another pose! Not bodybuilding but still one of my faves. This is when I finally pulled 505 at the end of a 6 week Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone cycle
IMG_4615.JPG

About 40lbs heavier than I am now but it was also New Years' Eve, so "holiday bulk"

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
20170418_182331~2-1-432x722.jpg

Front double bicep (my wife) for the win

Todd boliek

Todd boliek

Awards
First of all..he was the Hulk! And one of the greatest of his time, plus he can rock a fro!

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Winners will be chosen Friday! Get that last minute flex in!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lee-Haney-18 (690x800).jpg

One of my favorite pictures of one of my favorite bodybuilders!!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so does this actually have ostarine in it or not? Not a plant version, but actual sarm ostarine.

fakeazzrock

Awards
Damn. I hope I'm not too late. I'd love to test this product. I saw it in a promo or something and came straight to the board to find info. I guess it's too early for much and I'd be honored to give an opinion!

I don't know if this is truly my favorite flex position, but it's a good one and I'm amazed that he's able to put in the work to look this way at his age. Sorry to pull a WWE guy :). I'm fan of tri cuts!

IMG_0051.JPG

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So my favorite pose has to be the most muscular pose. No other pose screams power like this one in my opinion, the look of the traps popping out and crawling up your next is pure strength.
View attachment 147794
I picked the pose by the rock just because of the type of person he seems to be. This guy is always going and working his ass off, and the things he does for the troops puts it over the top.
I would definitely do more than a review, I would log this for ya. I wouldn't be able to start my log until July, but I would log it for sure.

There are so many poses of Kai I really like, but this one always blew my mind. What gets me most is the feathering in the quad. not only can he achieve that feathering, but his quads still look full and not flat. A close second would be any of his back shots, his lat insertions are insanely low and gives a great look in my opinion.

View attachment 147832
View attachment 148127

One of my favorite pictures of one of my favorite bodybuilders!!
Sorry it took so long to choose the winners. NurseGray had himself a baby. Please PM me your complete mailling address. Also be on the lookout for more great things from HiTech very soon!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sending PM ......................Check out the Future Power Lifter

Baby Nurse.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats winners and NurseGray!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations guys! I'm looking forward to your feedback on this.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Pm sent. Looking forward to this

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats fellas. If someone logs it, link it here or DM me. I want to sub to i

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats winners!

Please post up a link to your logs/reviews for me to follow!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Will be logging

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today. Will be starting tomorrow. What is the recommended dosing when taking 4 pills a day.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Got mine in today. Will be starting tomorrow. What is the recommended dosing when taking 4 pills a day.
Correct we would like to see it run at 4 tabs a day. Let me know when you get a link up

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Is there a recommended dosing as far as like 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I Log It ??

What do you think a Log ??? or a Review ??

Osta Plex.JPG