Wanna try the new ModernBCAA+ BONUS SIZE? 150 WORKOUTS - USPlabs FREEBIE FRIDAY

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1080x1080_FRIDAY_W2.jpg

***Freebie Friday*** To Enter: SHARE your favorite machine at the gym!

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 4/15/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of ModernBCAA+ BONUS SIZE, one (1) bottle of ModernCREATINE, and one (1) USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

Visit www.usplabsdirect.com for more info!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hammer Strength Wide Chest Bench Press. Gives the best MMC on chest ever. And you can add bands to make it even more effective for higher rep sets and dropsets.

If you guys have not tried the vast flavors of modern BCAA you are missing out!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ad.jpg

This is by far the best machine I have ever used for biceps isolation. It feels great to use. They had one at the Anytime Fitness in Chicago when I was visiting there, but my gym is a little behind the times and is in need of upgrades. If I were to be building a dream gym at home, I would be adding the one on the right for sure among other similar isolation machines.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

High Row

Love throwing 200+ on this. Adds strength to your back and helps improve your chin ups.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

High Row

Love throwing 200+ on this. Adds strength to your back and helps improve your chin ups.
This wasn't for your self-pleasure device of choice Brandinoooo! It was for a piece of gym equipment... duh.
Oh, wait. N/M. :afro:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hammer Strength Incline Press

Absolutely love working inner pecs by doing these. My upper and inner pecs were lacking totally compared to the rest and this has really brought up lagging parts. You can place your opposite hand over it and feel the work it's doing. Good stuff.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is by far my favorite machine. I love to pre exhaust my chest with machine flies.

maxresdefault.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9613.JPG

Best part of leg day and I will travel just to use this machine!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gym is still undergoing renovations for another few months so not all of their machines are out but really dig the seated ham curl machine

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
gym-cross-over-machine-250x250.jpg

Cable crossovers!! Work that chest.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With seated leg curls, you need one where the bar that comes down over your quads keeps you in place, though. I've used some that are trash because you don't really stay in position and shift backward and forward and it's a nightmare.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
With seated leg curls, you need one where the bar that comes down over your quads keeps you in place, though. I've used some that are trash because you don't really stay in position and shift backward and forward and it's a nightmare.
I avoid them for this reason. Lying just hits the hamstrings so much harder, and provides a larger MMC (Mind muscle connection) IMO.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I avoid them for this reason. Lying just hits the hamstrings so much harder, and provides a larger MMC (Mind muscle connection) IMO.
I like prone, as well (and also the one that you stand/kneel on one knee and do solo curls with the opposing leg), but it's nice to have the variety.

muskate

muskate

Awards
The old school Hammer Strength pull over machine!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, the pic I tossed up isn't the one at my gym, which does have an adjustable bar to really lock your quads down, great stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
years ago before my knee went out I used to love the escalator type stairmaster machine...not only was it great for cardio but put on some ankle weights and got great upper thigh workout also-legs would be rubber!!!

not talking about up and down pedals....just like an escalator at the mall!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1239765489.jpg

Hammer strength squat machine. It's so versatile and is easy on your knees. I use it forward and backwards plus can do standing calf raises.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 147677

Hammer strength squat machine. It's so versatile and is easy on your knees. I use it forward and backwards plus can do standing calf raises.
That's sweet! I'm building my home gym right now... well for later when I have a home that can have a gym. :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ironmaster IM2000 in the home gym - single, most versatile machine you could hope for:

IMG_3721.JPG

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
My favorite is the hammer strength low row.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great entries! Have a great weekend and Happy Holiday for those who celebrate!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, winners!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established