Chaos and Pain is giving you the gift of sleep ! Hypnos giveaway ! Get in here

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Chaos and Pain is giving you the gift of sleep ! Hypnos giveaway ! Get in here

Sup dudes and dudettes! You know who it is , Alpha here, as if we haven't been killing the giveaway game enough, I got another one here for you !! Hypnos is the gift of choice ! And you already know what to do , make sure you're registered to our newsletter so you can keep up with all the new goodies were bringing to you guys.

Each serving has:

Phenibut – 500mg: An analog of GABA. It has the awesome power of being able to cross over the blood brain barrier! Phenibt doesn’t pay any tolls!

GABA – 500mg: A calming neurotransmitter that is also responsible for muscle tone regulation. Turns off the brain’s light switch, while toning up your body!

Magnesium Aspartate – 250mg: Vital for GABA receptors to function properly. Helps you get the most out of Phenibut and GABA.

Valerian Root Extract – 200mg: An herb used to battle insomnia to the death, while bringing forth Lucid Dreaming!

L-Dopa 98% - 50mg: – Precursor to dopamine, a neurotransmitter that plays a vital role in sleep, sexual desire, memory, mood, motivation and attention. I once knew a friend who completed a “Hat-Trick” by using L-Dopa!

Hops – 50mg: Makes your favorite “Happy Hour” beverage taste awesome, and aids with sleep.

Passionflower 10:1 – 30mg: An herb that fights for your right to sleep, without any hangover effects!

Melatonin – 5mg: The king of sleep supplements. This hormone is released by the pineal gland when it is dark outside! Don’t be “3rd Eye Blind,” take your Hypnos tonight!

DIRECTIONS

Take 1-2 scoops in 8-10 oz of water 30 minutes prior to bed to ensure deep, dream-filled sleep. Warning: WILL CAUSE DROWSINESS. Do not take before operating heavy machinery.Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1491185123.644166.jpg
Views: 20400
Size:  46.8 KB
    Straight from our site chaosandpain.com
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

2. Subbed.
    •   

3. Subbed
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. Im in for this!

Anything for better sleep

5. Name:  xufl4.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  36.5 KB
    In to cause trouble.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

6. Always in for some sleep!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. 4 surgeries I sure could use some sleep, b-sides from the pain clinic

8. Cant say im not interested. Havent tried a product like this!

9. 😵 in the past year-and-a-half I have had one knee surgery two shoulder surgeries on the right shoulder ,and one surgery on my left shoulder so far. Both shoulders included rotator cuff , labrum, bicep tendon.

10. Already subbed

11. Just sold my Harley Davidson Road King yesterday cause I can't ride anymore.Address is 126 South Church St.Mount Pleasant PA.15666 Craig C.

12. Lying here awake at 2am smh! I need this!

13. I must say I use sleep supps 20 days a month. Can't get a solid sleep without them but don't want to build a huge tolerance to the ingredients.

14. I'm in

15. Looks good!

16. Bumping this for those like me who want better sleep !

17. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Bumping this for those like me who want better sleep !
    Sleep is so important for bodybuilders. People need to realize it's just not lift n eat chicken n brown rice

18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Sleep is so important for bodybuilders. People need to realize it's just not sleep n eat chicken n brown rice
    What do you mean?

19. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    What do you mean?
    Lol edited
    Meant lift and eat right
    I have been getting better sleep and gains have come easier and I have had a lot more endurance.

20. I can definitely use this. I get little sleep on the weekends, due to my second gig.

21. In on this my tub of hypnos is running low!!!

22. How do we enter?
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

23. Just tell me you're in ! And sign up for the newsletter

24. This is an awesome sleep aid and taste great too!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Just tell me you're in ! And sign up for the newsletter
    I am so in then!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Huge olympia sale BY CHAOS AND PAIN FROM TODAY TO THE 25TH!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:00 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 11:16 AM
  3. Chaos and Pain is AMPed on INFERNO!(global giveaway)
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 05:57 AM
  4. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with NutraPlanet.com
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:41 PM
  5. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:05 PM