Chaos and Pain is giving you the gift of sleep ! Hypnos giveaway ! Get in here

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sup dudes and dudettes! You know who it is , Alpha here, as if we haven't been killing the giveaway game enough, I got another one here for you !! Hypnos is the gift of choice ! And you already know what to do , make sure you're registered to our newsletter so you can keep up with all the new goodies were bringing to you guys.

Each serving has:

Phenibut – 500mg: An analog of GABA. It has the awesome power of being able to cross over the blood brain barrier! Phenibt doesn’t pay any tolls!

GABA – 500mg: A calming neurotransmitter that is also responsible for muscle tone regulation. Turns off the brain’s light switch, while toning up your body!

Magnesium Aspartate – 250mg: Vital for GABA receptors to function properly. Helps you get the most out of Phenibut and GABA.

Valerian Root Extract – 200mg: An herb used to battle insomnia to the death, while bringing forth Lucid Dreaming!

L-Dopa 98% - 50mg: – Precursor to dopamine, a neurotransmitter that plays a vital role in sleep, sexual desire, memory, mood, motivation and attention. I once knew a friend who completed a “Hat-Trick” by using L-Dopa!

Hops – 50mg: Makes your favorite “Happy Hour” beverage taste awesome, and aids with sleep.

Passionflower 10:1 – 30mg: An herb that fights for your right to sleep, without any hangover effects!

Melatonin – 5mg: The king of sleep supplements. This hormone is released by the pineal gland when it is dark outside! Don’t be “3rd Eye Blind,” take your Hypnos tonight!

DIRECTIONS

Take 1-2 scoops in 8-10 oz of water 30 minutes prior to bed to ensure deep, dream-filled sleep. Warning: WILL CAUSE DROWSINESS. Do not take before operating heavy machinery.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1491185123.644166.jpg

Straight from our site chaosandpain.com

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this!

Anything for better sleep

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xufl4.jpg

In to cause trouble.
:1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244::1244:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always in for some sleep!

Craigc

Craigc

Awards
4 surgeries I sure could use some sleep, b-sides from the pain clinic

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Cant say im not interested. Havent tried a product like this!

Craigc

Craigc

Awards
? in the past year-and-a-half I have had one knee surgery two shoulder surgeries on the right shoulder ,and one surgery on my left shoulder so far. Both shoulders included rotator cuff , labrum, bicep tendon.

Craigc

Craigc

Awards
Just sold my Harley Davidson Road King yesterday cause I can't ride anymore.Address is 126 South Church St.Mount Pleasant PA.15666 Craig C.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say I use sleep supps 20 days a month. Can't get a solid sleep without them but don't want to build a huge tolerance to the ingredients.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this for those like me who want better sleep !

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can definitely use this. I get little sleep on the weekends, due to my second gig.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
In on this my tub of hypnos is running low!!!

muskate

muskate

Awards
How do we enter?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just tell me you're in ! And sign up for the newsletter

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome sleep aid and taste great too!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in and subbed to newsletter already :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to compare it to Sedation... (Austrian Accent)
"Vee-haf vayz uhf mayking vu zleep, now-ged-too-duh-chopuh"

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
In. I'm almost at the end of my "Sleep n Grow" and feel that it's pretty weak. Would love to try this one.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I will decide on Sunday ! Will actually let this one ride a little longer then my normal giveaways !

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an awesome sleep aid and taste great too!!!
How much sleep do you typically get when using Hypnos? Should I save it for days when I can get 6-8 hours of sleep, or would it help a lot on days where I can only get 3-5 too?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How much sleep do you typically get when using Hypnos? Should I save it for days when I can get 6-8 hours of sleep, or would it help a lot on days where I can only get 3-5 too?
I usually sleep for 7-8 hours and alarm wakes me up. So I was say at least 6 hours. I take it an hour before bed and only 3-4 nights a week. 1 scoop works fine and has 40 scoops so pretty good deal

ECWHY

Awards
In and done (signed up)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In and interested.
Have tried a number of sleep products as well as my own concoctions and gharine.
Been a member since 08

Craigc

Craigc

Awards
I sleep so little that I have bags under my eyes every morning

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In and interested.
Have tried a number of sleep products as well as my own concoctions and gharine.
Been a member since 08
got an eta on when thisll be announced??
Winners !!! I know it's a little earlier then I originally said but we got some good things coming your way so I couldn't help myself lol . Send me name addy and email fellas

Also we got another giveaway going for the greens product make sure to get in there gents ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winners !!! I know it's a little earlier then I originally said but we got some good things coming your way so I couldn't help myself lol . Send me name addy and email fellas

Also we got another giveaway going for the greens product make sure to get in there gents ?
Nice! Can't wait to get sleeping. Pm sent.
:banana:

Craigc

Craigc

Awards
Here I lay awake in pain.Not even the dumb dumb pills I get from the pain clinic work.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

mikelly1107 what's up my friend need that info ASAP

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mikelly1107 what's up my friend need that info ASAP
doesnt look like he posted since last Wednesday, maybe he finally fell asleep, and is dreaming of posting.,,,

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hope he wakes up soon man gunna have to pick anther winner in 2-3 hours