20% off Liquid Labs - Expires Sunday

MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Banner.jpg

Only at MindandMuscle.net

Liquid Labs T2

The future is here. T2 Fat Burner is the best thyroid hormone based fat burner. It will help you to retain muscle while cutting, or while mass gaining to make sure every pound you gain is rock hard muscle.

T2 Does the Following Along With Proper Diet and Exercise:

Burns Fat
Grows strength and size fibers
Decreases intra muscular fat
Decreases visceral fat
Increases metabolism
Increases energy
Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability

Liquid Labs Rise And Swell

Rise and Swell is the must have product for anyone using pro-hormones or anabolic steroids. There is the best post cycle therapy we have come across. This stuff blows your balls back up quick. Not only that, but it rights the HPTA. It’s freaky good how fast and well this works. Not to mention the pumps while using it are borderline painful.

Rise and Swell will do the following:

Increase natural testosterone production
Increase sex drive
Increase sexual performance
Increase blood flow to the penis for firmer/larger erections
Increase Growth Hormone Production
Aall day pumps
Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release
Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting

Liquid Labs Intrafuse

IntraFuse is designed to be the premiere peri-workout nutrition drink on the market. We took into consideration the ultimate goals that hard training people should be trying to achieve; energy, cellular hydration, and an anabolic primer. This product will help increase exercise performance. BCAA’s and Glutamine will help keep the body primed for anabolism by simultaneously slowing catabolism and increasing protein synthesis . Bitter melon is the icing on the cake as it helps drive glucose towards the muscle cells, thereby increasing energy where you need it most, the muscles. Lets take a look at the ingredients.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T2, really help me last year with my Fat Burning and the beginning of My Transformation! Thanks MindandMuscle.net!

MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad to hear! Its crazy how well it actually works and see the transformations of people that have used it!