FREEBIE FRIDAY 3/31 - Free Jack3d + Free Yok3d + Shaker! Let us hook it up!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2017-03-31 14_23_00-1080x1350_FRIDAY_W2.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png

***Freebie Friday*** To enter, let us hear it...

Share your favorite time to train... Morning / Afternoon / Night

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 4/1/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of Jack3d, one (1) bottle of Yok3d, and one (1) USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

Visit www.usplabsdirect.com for more info!

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
Morning workouts are the best way to start out your day with a good pump!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In an ideal world, morning. Nothing beats waking up and hitting the gym. Did it today and hit back and it's made the rest of my day pretty solid. Good focus and energy for the entire day.

Realistically, I love being a big warm cinnamon bun in bed and have trouble getting up. I usually train in the afternoon (before peak hours) but it doesn't give me the rush that morning training does.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I am all about those mid afternoon weekend workouts! Perfect amount of time to get a meal in, and time your pre-workout supplements! #Jack3d #Yok3d

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love my evening workouts during the week....perfect way to finish off a day. And mid afternoon on the weekends to start the second half of my day

runtyemonster

Awards
Mornings. That's my favorite time to lift. I train fasted as well, mix up my own pwo, headphones on, dead to the world. Just me and the iron. I used to train at night, but as I've gotten older and accustomed to a morning workout, the days bloat and fatigue make night workouts ****ty, lol. I'm definitely a morning guy.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
About 10am is perfect for me. The group of old people leaves around 9am and I get two hours before the wave of lunch people get there.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Afternoon/early evening! Finish out the work day strong and get in the gym. One job finished another begins. Sometimes it can be crowded but anyone's got an excuse if you look hard enough.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off work at 5 p.m. Slam a PWO. Walk in the gym by 5:15. Never take your pwo while still at work:

IMG_0364.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I enjoy afternoon and evening workouts the more I train at that time. More food, more energy, and better workouts. While that is not always the case sometimes when life throws you a curveball you have to wake up and get it done in the early morning. I have found I just have to alter my nutrition the night before for proper AM workouts and backload my carbs.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Morning workouts are the best!!! Hit it, Kill it, become better throughout the rest of he day!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Defiantly a morning person.

I love to train first thing in the morning when the gym is dead. It's hard to get going at first but once you get past that first 5 minutes, I have boundless energy.

It really sets you up on a positive mindset and mood for the rest of your day.

Not only that, then your workout is done with. No matter what comes up at school/work/etc. nothing can prevent you from getting your workout in later in the day since you already got it in.

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
Afternoon delight... Oh wait that's something else. Morning is the best!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Afternoon/early evening! Finish out the work day strong and get in the gym. One job finished another begins. Sometimes it can be crowded but anyone's got an excuse if you look hard enough.
Winner #1 Please PM me your name and shipping information!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I love my evening workouts during the week....perfect way to finish off a day. And mid afternoon on the weekends to start the second half of my day
Winner #2 Please PM me your name and shipping information!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the entries! Stay tuned for the next...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed thanks USP Labs and @ Colby.Strunk