Who wants to sleep like a baby thanks to Chaos and Pain!!!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
We are doing a giveaway once again from Chaos and Pain.

We will be giving away a free bottle of Hypnos. I personally use this product and I must say my sleep has drastically improved. I also have more energy throughout the day considering I'm getting a restful nights sleep.

How to win???

Simply comment below in this news feed as to why you would like to win/try Hypnos.

Also let us know what product you would want to try next for free!!!!!!

IMG_1490965415.659081.jpg

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
In for support! I can't take anything for a better sleep right now. I have my 3rd child coming Wednesday and I don't think my wife would be too happy if I slept through everything! Haha

I'm so interested in everything Chaos and Pain. Chemical one looks very promising. Right now I'm on the cutting down journey so any fat burner would be awesome. I'd be happy to log any and all. I have Predator coming and I'm pumped for it! Of course your pwo's also look great and get great reviews! So ya pretty much everything

workhorse213

Awards
I'm interested. I definitely need more sleep. Averaging 5 hours a night due to working long shifts (12 hours) and then noise outside of the hotel I'm staying at. I'm using supps now and workout with my lack of sleep 4-5 times a week. Can use something for sound sleep

runtyemonster

Awards
I could definitely use this. I have been getting awful sleep lately. I know I need more rest to recover but sometimes life doesn't work that way. Appreciate the opportunity guys. From what I hear you chaos and pain make some great stuff.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I work 3 jobs and when I'm not coaching a class or clients I hit the gym as hard as possible. It's hard to wind down getting home around 9pm and winding down to get food shower and family time. Then up again at 5am or 445am for those am workouts.

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could always use some help with sleep. I've tried all sorts of things, plain 5-htp being the most effective in restful sleep, without waking up groggy. I've tried valerian root and gaba before, and that made for a good stack too. I'm interested in trying out the phenibut with the rest of this stuff. Working two jobs now too, a weekday solar job and then helping with floral for weddings on the weekends. So any help with quality sleep would do me wonders as I rarely get 8 hours to sleep.
I would love to try out legendary too. I'm trying to stick with natural anabolics for another year or two, otherwise I'd be on the chem 1, legendary, alpha pct stack in a heartbeat.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
In for sleep. Never get enough. Late nights pushed my cycle back and I toss and turn now it's almost like I can only sleep through a smaller and smaller window. I'd also be down to try legendary. Mixed reviews with laxo from some companies but c&p delivers so it would be interesting!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In for sleep to ! Better sleep better recovery!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this

Great product!!! I am a horrible sleeper and rely on sleep aids. I travel throughout the state of New York training officers. Due to that my schedule gets screwy and sometimes sleep is only 5 hours. Plus I do a side job on sat mornings at 2:30 am doing armed security. Top that with a 7 and 3 year old - means my sleep is horrendous.

Link to product info
https://www.chaosandpain.com/hypnos-sleep-aid

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to try this, I am a very light sleeper and rarely get into that Deep Sleep I enjoy. The Lemonberry flavor also sounds very interesting.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I havent had a good sleep in longer then I can remember.

Probably due to stress, no many stimulants, etc.

I would love to have a good solid 10 hour sleep.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent had a good sleep in longer then I can remember.

Probably due to stress, no many stimulants, etc.

I would love to have a good solid 10 hour sleep.
Just had a nice 12h sleep. But you won't like the method. It includes completelly missing 1 night of sleep due to travelling.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be logging mesmorph so I'm going to remove myself from this promo

muskate

muskate

Awards
Just had a nice 12h sleep. But you won't like the method. It includes completelly missing 1 night of sleep due to travelling.
Lol. I'll keep that in mind ;)

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Congrats to asteele08 on winning the Hypnos. Message me with full name and address so I can send product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations