Why howl at the moon? Get some sleep with COMATIZE! (Promotion)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Comatize is your EXTREME answer to sleepless nights of tossing and turning. Whatever the reason, a few of these pills will knock you right out. This product is so strong that we're warning everyone NOT to take it every day.

We've got some potent sleep inducing ingredients that may cause dependence if it's taken too much. In fact, it's so effective we're afraid it may be eventually pulled from shelves! It's no surprise that this product is not for beginners, if you're looking for an every day sleep aid you want to get Sedation. Comatize is for when you're ready to be in a straight coma for the next 8-12 hours, be careful guys!

What's inside Comatize?

PHG (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) 200mg
A Compound that has strong anti-anxiety and relaxing properties. PHG acts as a neurotransmitter in mammals by reducing neuron excitability. Reducing the activity of neurons results in calming affects. This compound also supplements levels of dopamine, a key neurotransmitter for feeling happy and motivated. Higher doses induce sleep through its calming effects.

5-HTP 100mg
A naturally occurring amino acid and precursor to serotonin and melatonin in the body. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps regulate mood, appetite and sleep. Melatonin is a neurotransmitter in the body that helps anticipate and signal for sleep. 5-HTP increases the production of both serotonin and melatonin to quickly induce sleep.

Kavalactones 100mg
A class of lactone compounds that have a wide variety of effects including, analgesic and sedative effects caused by numerous interactions with the central nervous system. We’ve included over 15 different kavalactones that will help you relax and knock you out.

4-(Pyridine-3-carbonylamino)butanoic acid 100mg
Acompound has a positive action on brain circulation and exhibits the properties of a tranquilizer. Effects also included boostedcognitive performance, heighten mental energy and reduced anxiety and stress. This compound can pass the blood-brain barrier so it acts directly on the brain and induces effects quickly.

Humlus lupuls extract 50mg
Contains a chemical called methylbutenol that has sedative effects on the body. Studies with animals showed that taking compound increased the amount of sleep hours at night.

Mucana prureins 50mg
Increases the levels of dopamine in the body. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is part of the brain’s reward and pleasure center, this transmitter makes you feel good. Studies have shown that lower levels of dopamine can lead to insomnia and increased levels of anxiety and stress. By increasing the levels of dopamine, this compound helps induce a more calm, happy and relaxed state of mind for better, deeper slumber.

Huperzine A 10mg
Increases the amount of REM sleep, causing deeper and better sleep as well as the potential to have more vivid dreams. Also shown to improve memory and retention abilities.

Warnings/Precautions
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this product. Product may cause sleepiness and drowsiness for up to 12 hours after use. Taking high dosages of this product for consecutive days may result in dependence and withdrawal symptoms after discontinued use. To avoid unwanted side affects, do to take this product more than 2 consecutive days. Those who are undergoing opiate, benzos or alcohol addiction treatment should take caution when taking this product as high doses of Comatize may simulate similar sedative or narcotic effects.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GET IN HERE AND GRAB A PILLOW!
I mean, get your applications in for this seriously potent sleep aid.​

VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms smith_69

muskate

muskate

Awards
I have always been a terrible sleeper. Just a genetic thing I guess. I always wake up multiple times each night.

I don't want to start using prescription sleep aids but I have yet to find an over the counter sleep aid supplement that really does anything. I have tried melatonin, gaba, valerian root and noticed nothing from any of them.

The commatize formula seems really interesting in that it doesn't contain any of the normal 'over the counter' sleep aid supplements. I'm surprised you didn't put in any melatonin.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have always been a terrible sleeper. Just a genetic thing I guess. I always wake up multiple times each night.

I don't want to start using prescription sleep aids but I have yet to find an over the counter sleep aid supplement that really does anything. I have tried melatonin, gaba, valerian root and noticed nothing from any of them.

The commatize formula seems really interesting in that it doesn't contain any of the normal 'over the counter' sleep aid supplements. I'm surprised you didn't put in any melatonin.
Melatonin is a good product. It works by helping the body want to sleep but doesn't necessarily keep someone asleep. Since the product is good for making you want to sleep we put it in our sedation formula. Sedation is our calm yourself down make yourself ready bed formula. Comatize is our "you're going to sleep now see you in the morning" formula.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Melatonin is a good product. It works by helping the body want to sleep but doesn't necessarily keep someone asleep. Since the product is good for making you want to sleep we put it in our sedation formula. Sedation is our calm yourself down make yourself ready bed formula. Comatize is our "you're going to sleep now see you in the morning" formula.
Interesting...thanks for the info.

My problem is never falling asleep. It's staying asleep. Seems like comatize is what I am looking for

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In this! Have always been a bad sleeper. I take other products from time to time to help. But I don't want dependence on anything, so I usually try to take it a month and then take a month or two off. Phenibut specifically has done nothing for me. The profile on this looks pretty solid and is different than similar products I have used.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone notice something new in the graphic on top of this page?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
In for support. Looks very strong.
Vein Sedation is the strongest sleep aid I've tried thus far.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep coming Ming back to see what changes.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting formula....I like that it doesn't have gaba, as that stuff keeps me awake....sleep aids are hit or miss for me, some are great and others give me a light sleep......willing to check this out with the understanding that if it doesn't work for me I stop using it, nothing worse than 30 days of lightly sleeping

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
interesting formula....I like that it doesn't have gaba, as that stuff keeps me awake....sleep aids are hit or miss for me, some are great and others give me a light sleep......willing to check this out with the understanding that if it doesn't work for me I stop using it, nothing worse than 30 days of lightly sleeping
This is definitely not a daily use sleep aid.
It is not to be taken more than 2 consecutive days, and is the most potent sleep aid available.

Sedation
Our daily use sleep aid "Sedation" is absolutely potent, but can be used every day. I have used sedation at a full scoop, half a scoop and one quarter scoop. It's really amazing at one quarter scoop! You wake feeling refreshed, and there is no sleep hangover. One full scoop for me really knocks me out for 8 hours so I have to make sure I have that amount of sleep time.

Comatize
So, if you used this for those times you just can't get to sleep, once or twice per week, you'll love it. It could be all you need to reset your circadian rhythm for the rest of the week. I'd try it out the night before you don't have to work, just in case, to test out it's effectiveness.

-.-

Some great apps so far!!!
KEEP CHECKING BACK! THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE THIS WEEK!!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'd love this.
I usually have a day every week that I just can't get to sleep. I either give up until I get sleepy around 2 or 3 (up at 7) or dose different natural sleep aids until they start working.
Or this would be real good for weekend catch up sleeping.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
This is definitely not a daily use sleep aid.
It is not to be taken more than 2 consecutive days, and is the most potent sleep aid available.

Sedation
Our daily use sleep aid "Sedation" is absolutely potent, but can be used every day. I have used sedation at a full scoop, half a scoop and one quarter scoop. It's really amazing at one quarter scoop! You wake feeling refreshed, and there is no sleep hangover. One full scoop for me really knocks me out for 8 hours so I have to make sure I have that amount of sleep time.

Comatize
So, if you used this for those times you just can't get to sleep, once or twice per week, you'll love it. It could be all you need to reset your circadian rhythm for the rest of the week. I'd try it out the night before you don't have to work, just in case, to test out it's effectiveness.

-.-

Some great apps so far!!!
KEEP CHECKING BACK! THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE THIS WEEK!
I'm really interested for this very reason. I feel like if I had a tool in my arsenal to really force a reset, that I'd be able to get into a better pattern. Other aids help a little. But I've been thinking about asking for prescription strength stuff for a while. Just not sure I want to put that crap in my body. For those of us who don't win the log opp, I mean, everyone but me... Will you have any samples of this magical bean? I'd be willing to purchase straight up if it worked one night...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

We can't very well have a complete promotion without SEDATION!
I know it says 30 servings, but this tub will last you, most need 1/2 scoop!

sedation_ad+am.png

Sedation is an effective long-term daily use sleep aid supplement, it is non-habit and non-tolerance forming. Along with good sleep hygiene, Sedation is your solution for a deep restful night of sleep. Taken 30mins-2 hours before bedtime, Sedation not only helps put you to sleep, but also helps you stay asleep. Rest is just as important as diet and workout. When you're asleep, the body rebuilds and recovers, this is when the true growth occurs. Sleep is a vital part of recovery and growth and Sedation is our base product for promoting sleep. If there are days you need extra help falling asleep or if you're looking to be knocked down ASAP, combine Sedation with Comatize.

What's the secret to Sedation?​

Vitamin B3 - promotes sleep in people who have insomnia caused by depression and/or stress. Also known as Niacin, a deficiency in niacin can cause insomnia and restlessness, so it's no surprise that supplementing with B3 can promote better sleep. Vitamin B3 also reduces high cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as the risk of heart attack.

Vitamin B6 - helps converts tryptophan in your body to Vitamin B3 and serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulating sleep patterns.

Rutaecarpine - increases the metabolism of caffeine in this body. This helps the body break down and remove caffeine in the body. As we all known caffeine can contribute to restlessness and awake-fullness, so rutaecarpine aids in eliminating the caffeine in your body and allowing you to calm down and reduce the effects of caffeine.

4-aminobutanoic acid - also known as GABA or gamma-aminobutyric acid, it is a neurotransmitter that can reduce nerve activity, essentially bringing your body down from an excited state and helping to calm you both physically and mentally. Individuals with insomnia have shown to have lower levels of GABA, so supplementing with GABA is important for restful sleep.

Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate + Magnesium Aspartate - along with Vitamin B6, comprises a supplement known as ZMA. ZMA helps the body achieve deeper levels of REM sleep and support hormone effects while asleep.

Melatonin - a hormone that regulates the daily onset of darkness, melatonin promotes sleep by helping regulate the body's internal clock of sleeping and waking hours.

Aminoethanoic Acid - also known as glycine, this supplement has shown to increase sleep quality and improve levels of fatigue and well being the next day due to better sleep

L-y-glutamylethylamide - a naturally occuring amino acid, L-theanine is a psychoactive compound, meaning it is able cross the blood-brain barrier and interact directly with the nervous system. There, L-Theanine works by stimulating the production of GABA, which we know already is responsible for "relaxing" the body's nerve firings. L-Theanine improves sleep in making falling asleep easier and faster and increasing sleep duration.

Valeriana officinalis - also known as valerine, this naturally occuring extract from the Valeriana officinalis plant is traditionally brewed for tea or eaten for relaxation and sedation purposes.

Mucuna pruriens - increases levels of dopamine in the body. Dopamine plays an important role in the brain processes that lead to falling asleep and the REM stage of sleep associated with dreaming

ALX393

ALX393

Awards

View attachment 146832

Sedation is an effective long-term daily use sleep aid supplement, it is non-habit and non-tolerance forming. Along with good sleep hygiene, Sedation is your solution for a deep restful night of sleep. Taken 30mins-2 hours before bedtime, Sedation not only helps put you to sleep, but also helps you stay asleep. Rest is just as important as diet and workout. When you're asleep, the body rebuilds and recovers, this is when the true growth occurs. Sleep is a vital part of recovery and growth and Sedation is our base product for promoting sleep. If there are days you need extra help falling asleep or if you're looking to be knocked down ASAP, combine Sedation with Comatize.

Vitamin B3 - promotes sleep in people who have insomnia caused by depression and/or stress. Also known as Niacin, a deficiency in niacin can cause insomnia and restlessness, so it's no surprise that supplementing with B3 can promote better sleep. Vitamin B3 also reduces high cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as the risk of heart attack.

Vitamin B6 - helps converts tryptophan in your body to Vitamin B3 and serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulating sleep patterns.

Rutaecarpine - increases the metabolism of caffeine in this body. This helps the body break down and remove caffeine in the body. As we all known caffeine can contribute to restlessness and awake-fullness, so rutaecarpine aids in eliminating the caffeine in your body and allowing you to calm down and reduce the effects of caffeine.

4-aminobutanoic acid - also known as GABA or gamma-aminobutyric acid, it is a neurotransmitter that can reduce nerve activity, essentially bringing your body down from an excited state and helping to calm you both physically and mentally. Individuals with insomnia have shown to have lower levels of GABA, so supplementing with GABA is important for restful sleep.

Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate + Magnesium Aspartate - along with Vitamin B6, comprises a supplement known as ZMA. ZMA helps the body achieve deeper levels of REM sleep and support hormone effects while asleep.

Melatonin - a hormone that regulates the daily onset of darkness, melatonin promotes sleep by helping regulate the body's internal clock of sleeping and waking hours.

Aminoethanoic Acid - also known as glycine, this supplement has shown to increase sleep quality and improve levels of fatigue and well being the next day due to better sleep

L-y-glutamylethylamide - a naturally occuring amino acid, L-theanine is a psychoactive compound, meaning it is able cross the blood-brain barrier and interact directly with the nervous system. There, L-Theanine works by stimulating the production of GABA, which we know already is responsible for "relaxing" the body's nerve firings. L-Theanine improves sleep in making falling asleep easier and faster and increasing sleep duration.

Valeriana officinalis - also known as valerine, this naturally occuring extract from the Valeriana officinalis plant is traditionally brewed for tea or eaten for relaxation and sedation purposes.

Mucuna pruriens - increases levels of dopamine in the body. Dopamine plays an important role in the brain processes that lead to falling asleep and the REM stage of sleep associated with dreaming
Coupon code for this sir? I no longer know what actual "sleep" or "dreaming" is.. only have tried melatonin which not till now did I realize how it actually works.. I'm exhausted all the time especially after work and through out the day I hate depending on coffee because of my lack of uncomfortable sleep.. need to get something good that actually works since I'll be doing a Osta/1/epi/M-Sten run sleep is important.. let me know

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 146832

Yep. Half scooping is the way to go. Full dose has too much melatonin IMO but other ingredients are dosed real well too, so half should be enough.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
1/2 scoop is more then enough. Plus tastes awesome.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coupon code for this sir? I no longer know what actual "sleep" or "dreaming" is.. only have tried melatonin which not till now did I realize how it actually works.. I'm exhausted all the time especially after work and through out the day I hate depending on coffee because of my lack of uncomfortable sleep.. need to get something good that actually works since I'll be doing a Osta/1/epi/M-Sten run sleep is important.. let me know
Yea man. Blue10 will get you 10% off
Other than our codes there are no discounts currently.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try either one honestly. A sleep aid in powder form is unique and intriguing to me because I always keep a drink beside my bed anyways. I have always woken up multiple times per night but I didnt realize how bad it was until I got a fitbit. It tells me I routinely wake up 3-6 times per night. I would LOVE a night of solid sleep.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep bringing in the apps fellas, and if there are any ladies out there who can use this, come on in! I know we have a few on here.

If anyone cannot wait for this promotion to end, we do have the stack "Comatize & Sedation" on sale at our site!

Remember to state which one you would prefer to win if you do!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow sedation looks good....right now the old G8 is what new sleep aids get judged against, where I only needed half a scoop....comparing either one to g8 would be fantastic

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try either of these. My wife and I usually take Iron Dream which is kind of hit or miss and I'm currently taking REMPM by MAN which is okay. I'd like to try something stronger for every once in a while or something to use every night so I'd like to try both.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow sedation looks good....right now the old G8 is what new sleep aids get judged against, where I only needed half a scoop....comparing either one to g8 would be fantastic
I'd like to try either of these. My wife and I usually take Iron Dream which is kind of hit or miss and I'm currently taking REMPM by MAN which is okay. I'd like to try something stronger for every once in a while or something to use every night so I'd like to try both.
In all honesty G8 was always too much for me and I have tried it many times. Not sure why but I always would wake up feeling drunk lol.
REMPM by man is ok I will agree with that :)

Hope you guys get a change to try our sleep products out now or down the road :) :)

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In to see feedback on these - looks promising! I suffer from the dreaded wake up in the middle of the night with my mind racing problem fairly often. Good luck to all applicants!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to order some Sedation for my dad as he works night shift and it has been draining him badly because his circadian cycle gets screwed up on the weekends when he tries to be awake during the day to be with family and get stuff done in the day light. He's tried several sleep aides but he just can't stay asleep for very long. Maybe I'll get him some Comatize as well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ Uhm. lol... Is that your App? Because we don't condone helping others fall asleep without their permission...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to order some Sedation for my dad as he works night shift and it has been draining him badly because his circadian cycle gets screwed up on the weekends when he tries to be awake during the day to be with family and get stuff done in the day light. He's tried several sleep aides but he just can't stay asleep for very long. Maybe I'll get him some Comatize as well.
Dont forget to use one of our codes to save yourself a few $$$

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Lmfao it's joke man .. friend was going around work asking people if his rag smelled like chloroform and like idiots everyone smelt the rag before hearing what he actually said

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Uhm. lol... Is that your App? Because we don't condone helping others fall asleep without their permission...
Are you saying that this doesn't work like roofies?
Well crap! There goes my Saturday night out at the bars!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
^^^ hahahaha ?? next bill cosby, I mean if you want something to knock you right out knowing it works chloroform is the way to go.. all jokes aside I need something good and potent to help me sleep like a baby and wake up refreshed

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ hahahaha next bill cosby, I mean if you want something to knock you right out knowing it works chloroform is the way to go.. all jokes aside I need something good and potent to help me sleep like a baby and wake up refreshed
You ever start your log up for me & BPS yet? (Not trying to be a dïck, I seriously don't know. Haven't seen it in the supplement logs section and didn't know if I just missed it. )

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
No not yet, been busy between both jobs haven't really hit the gym either x_X .. I got you on the log though lukehayd

muskate

muskate

Awards
Now I'm at a loss lol.

First I wanted to try commatize but now I want to try both! Both seem like great options. You can throw my ticket in for either one.

Truthfully, if I don't win I will probably end up biting the bullet and just purchase the products to try them myself :)

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, wanted to pop in and first off say massive kudos to justhere4comm for running such a smooth, informative and engaging contest.

Second, I want to let everyone know that if you buy the product and it doesn't work for you, email us and we'll refund you. But I also want to emphasize how important sleep hygiene is as well, aka no naps after 5pm, no caffeine before bed, try to wind down before bed.

And finally, after this contest is over and the winners chosen, if you'd like a few serving as a sample in a ziplock, please contact me!

Also, when our current batches of Sedation and Comatize sell out, our next batch we will have our new label design styles!

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
VeinNutrition just want to say that it's EXTREMELY awesome and generous of the company and it's reps to be kind enough to even send samples to people that have not won the initial contest. Much love and respect for you kind people to go out of your way to help the AM community.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
VeinNutrition wow! Color me impressed. I've been keeping my eye on you guys since you came on to AM. This thread is really turning me into a fan! And you chose justhere4comm to rep, which already earned you points in my book.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
VeinNutrition just want to say that it's EXTREMELY awesome and generous of the company and it's reps to be kind enough to even send samples to people that have not won the initial contest. Much love and respect for you kind people to go out of your way to help the AM community.
Thank you brother! As a newer company we appreciate all the the support we can get!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
VeinNutrition wow! Color me impressed. I've been keeping my eye on you guys since you came on to AM. This thread is really turning me into a fan! And you chose justhere4comm to rep, which already earned you points in my book.
justhere4comm has been an amazing assert to the team, he has gone above and beyond our expectations and we're really glad to have him on the team. He's an incredible asset.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
justhere4comm has been an amazing assert to the team, he has gone above and beyond our expectations and we're really glad to have him on the team. He's an incredible asset.
I second that.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But they also have blueline438 so does that equal things out? :p

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:blush: Thank you!

Thank you brother! As a newer company we appreciate all the the support we can get!
It's always nice to get a little support and camaraderie.

Thanks Alex! Means a lot. (So, the usual amount $$? in the mail, or do you want PayPal this time?) :D

I second that.
I'm not paying you too... (ok, fine.) :D

But they also have blueline438 so does that equal things out? :p
Bahahahahaha...ahem. (Runs to room, locks door)

muskate

muskate

Awards
Hey guys, wanted to pop in and first off say massive kudos to justhere4comm for running such a smooth, informative and engaging contest.

Second, I want to let everyone know that if you buy the product and it doesn't work for you, email us and we'll refund you. But I also want to emphasize how important sleep hygiene is as well, aka no naps after 5pm, no caffeine before bed, try to wind down before bed.

And finally, after this contest is over and the winners chosen, if you'd like a few serving as a sample in a ziplock, please contact me!

Also, when our current batches of Sedation and Comatize sell out, our next batch we will have our new label design styles!
That is unheard of customer service. You might be a little company but you sure have big hearts :)

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is unheard of customer service. You might be a little company but you sure have big hearts :)
With so many great supplement companies out there, we have to try to stand out somehow right? ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both products look good. My (almost) two year old likes to wake my wife and I up multiple times through the night. If I had to pick which one to leave a review on... I'd be comatize but if you have a winner on that I would use the sedation.

However, if I don't get picked lol I'd like a sample of each sleep is infrequent and a luxury here haha

Btw, the new labels.. ?