****APS MESOMORPH Promo - New Flavors - 10 Bottles In Total****

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
APS Nutrition just launched 2 new flavors of MESOMORPH, the KING of the PRE WORKOUTS - Green Candy Apple and Snow Cone

snowconemesomorph.jpg
MesoGreen.jpg

Now, we want you, the Anabolic Minds community to get a crack at these new flavors.

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph utilizes exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Citrulline Malate and the clinically studied and proven dose of Beta Alanine at 3,200mg. Mesomorph contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.

5 Bottles of each flavor - 10 winners in total

1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses

NOW, why should we pick YOU to try these awesome new flavors!!!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea! Id love to try out the snow cone flavor Sounds terrific. Can only imagine how good it tastes.

Why me? I meet all prerequisites and I feel like I've tried every flavor under the sun haha. Would greatly enjoy testing this stuff out!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Man you guys are lucky! I havent even tried these yet! So jelly

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely need to pick these two flavors up. Meso is definitely a top pre-workout for me and these additional flavors sound great!

-Spaz

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll run a detailed log for you. I'm an apple fan so I'd love to try it. I know mesmorph would help me crush some weights so I can finally do a full powerlifting comp up to now I've just done push pulls and I want a real total. Hoping to be near 1300 to 1400 range between the 3 lifts.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Meso got me through the hardest workouts ive ever done. I love the strong kick that gets me wired and ready for the gym after a long day no matter what - low sleep - low energy - anything.

Absolutely in on hearing about these new flavors and HOPEFULLY trying either of them myself!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love Green apple everything, but I have never had a snow cone flavored product or supplement. Both would be fantastic it would be hard to pick which one. So honestly it would be a toss up. How would you describe the taste of Snow Cone (Reps assuming you may have tried it?)

I have only given meso a try a few times when I Trained with a buddy out of town. I really have never given it a thorough experience to give it a 100% accurate experience. Feedback I could provide would be training in a fed and fasted state. I would just make sure I am honest, detailed, and provide my experience of training and how it affected me via energy, performance, endurance, and how strong the stim really was. Then compared fasted to fed and what experience I thought gave me the better workout and experience with mesomorph.

Currently in my offseason I limit stims , if anything I take them 1-2x a week on leg days (depending on my mesocycle). My adrenal glands are ready and primed for a pre-workout. Limiting stims also keeps an individual from having a high stim tolerance to gauge just how potent the pre-workout truly is.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent promo! I wish I could enter for the chance at these flavors. Good luck all!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
It's been 4 hours since we got any apps..get in n this!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I'm super down to try the snow cone flavor. I've never tired meso but always hear great things. Currently running keto and lower calories do something something that is a little bit special as a pre can get the job done.
Would you be looking for a full log done. Or just first impressions and final and if not a full log where would you like each review placed besides the final one that would be in the supplement review section.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Snow cone. Now that sounds delicious.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other supplement company that currently has a snow cone flavoured pre-workout?

Just in time for spring/summer and all the carnivals.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I'm a good choice for this opportunity because I'm a stimulant junkie and love to try new preworkouts, especially ones with dmaa or dmba. Snow cone flavor sounds great; i like how aps offers unique flavors for mesomorph such as tutti frutti and rocket pop. I have used many preworkouts with dmaa and dmba in the past and would definitely like to try another.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Snow cone. Now that sounds delicious.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other supplement company that currently has a snow cone flavoured pre-workout?

Just in time for spring/summer and all the carnivals.
BPI.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP for more entries!!! Remember 10 bottles in total

10!!!!!!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Intrigued .. I'm in to review .. sexy looking bottles

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not entering as I was lucky enough to win a Mesomorph promo in the very recent past and got to try Pink Lemonade along with the tubs of Rocket Pop and Tutti Fruiti I'd previously purchased on my own. However, if you guys end up with sample packs down the road, would love to try 1 scoop of each flavor and provide feedback (of the 3 I've tried, Rocket Pop is the clear winner and I'm curious as to how Snow Cone will truly taste different).

As always, solid promo here!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just reviewed the Tutti Frutti flavor so I'm not applying but I gotta know more about Green apple candy and Sno Cone! :head:
Same boat as you, brother. I just want to know if another flavor is going to break the hold Rocket Pop has at number one for me when it comes time to buying again.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw me into the mix! I just finished logging and writing a review on Phenadrine v2. Would love to try these new flavors and include it into my daily log and do a an initial and final review for you. :)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm super down to try the snow cone flavor. I've never tired meso but always hear great things. Currently running keto and lower calories do something something that is a little bit special as a pre can get the job done.
Would you be looking for a full log done. Or just first impressions and final and if not a full log where would you like each review placed besides the final one that would be in the supplement review section.
You're in for an experience if you've never tried the Meso

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
10 tubs to giveaway..we need more apps

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down to review a green apple meso. Not sure I've had that flavor turn out just right in any supp I've had...of course I'm comparing to a Sonic green apple slush sooooo, umm. Ya.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure they'll roll in....buuuuuuttttt... if you really need to give one away I would review again;).
Exactly.

We can just go splitsies if they get stuck on 9 ;) lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Super generous promo!

Most promos have 1 winner...this promo has 10!
That's how we do at HiTech. Supplements of the people!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a 100 posts on the forum, but man I'd love to try this. I'm looking to buy this to see how it compares to the old Jack3d, so wouldn't mind logging this

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I would LOVE to try the Green Apple Candy! !
Choose me bcause I meet all requirements and will break the forum with daily reviews and logs. I have for the most part been PWO and Stim free for a while , just recently tried jack3d and c&p titan,
Have been looking forward to mesomorph for a long time now!
Also I have missed out on Every APS Mesomorph promo thus far and am DYING to try something with the DMAA kick, still never had it and you guys would be blessing me with the opportunity to cross that off the Supplement Bucket list. Pretty Please Give me a shot to Put the right word out on this product. Wishing you all the best!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Holy :O That's a massive giveaway. Definitely in.
Why should you pick me? Need to update my dmaa review thread on bb :D

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172017423

Big fan of snow cone flavored supps. That would be very interesting.
Nice review I just checked out.. I still haven't tried DMAA man and from what I hear its the next best thing t possibly Ephedra? Hoping I get a shot from this one.. Even if not the flavor I asked for shoot I would be Grateful to try a sample or two lol. I'm a Stim junkie at times but I have been down on everything the last few years and been needing to try Something new.. Caffeine even at 3-400mg doesn't really do anything to me accept crash me out after an hour or two.. Not to hijack this

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id love the chance to review the Snow Cone flavor with initial and a post evaluation. This new formula seems to be stacked with a great balance between pump, energy, and positive ingredients to improve performance.

1.Must have at least 100 posts- got it
2. Initial thread review and a final thread- totally doable
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.- I dont mind that and will even post one to instagram
4. 18+ years of age- 27 years strong
5. US shipping addresses- Indeed I live here in the USofA

Pick me because like many I have used so many PWOs that its few that make the cut for me. No cookie cutter formulas will do. I thrive on a PWO that kicks, pumps, and aids my mental to challenge my body to become better and has the ingredients to help that pursuit. I am a fair and honest reviewer and I have the time next month to give this product a fair review with several different schemes.

Thanks to APS for the opportunity for myself and our forum members to have a shot at reviewing this!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you don't want to include Canadians? I'll pay the shipping!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
APS Nutrition just launched 2 new flavors of MESOMORPH, the KING of the PRE WORKOUTS - Green Candy Apple and Snow Cone

View attachment 146742View attachment 146743

Now, we want you, the Anabolic Minds community to get a crack at these new flavors.

APS Mesomorph is the KING of pre-workout powders! Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Mesomorph utilizes exclusive, premium ingredients like Creatine Nitrate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Citrulline Malate and the clinically studied and proven dose of Beta Alanine at 3,200mg. Mesomorph contains up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.

5 Bottles of each flavor - 10 winners in total

1.Must have at least 100 posts
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses

The new flavors look Delish! You should pick me because I've tried just about every pre workout on the market (except mesomorph) and I'd be able to give a thorough and honest review. I've always wanted to try mesomorph, now is the perfect time.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Meso, but I have heard a lot of good things about it. Would love to try Apple and I would be more than willing to throw up reviews on any sites that you guys need us to.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Never tried Meso, but I have heard a lot of good things about it. Would love to try Apple and I would be more than willing to throw up reviews on any sites that you guys need us to.
Me too. I've never tried meso but it's one of the few pre workouts I've never seen a negative review on.

Seems like it's all sunshine and rainbows for everyone who's ever purchased it.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

I want to log this because A-this is the GOAT, B- I actually spend my own money and buy it... C--I've kept a log in the past with videos and workouts included :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Look at all these apps!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Will post my app in a few hours once I get off of work. (just want to get subscribed in case I forget, it's been a long 80+ hour work week)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
[video=youtube;0_j3LEvf47w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_j3LEvf47w[/video]

Help me get to 25

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big stim fan here. Would love to try it.

BTW what is snow cone flavour?

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I believe I would make an excellent candidate to do some reviews on one of Mesomorphs new flavors. I have never tried Mesomorph before, however I finally gave in and purchased my first tub a few days ago after all the great reviews, but in the rocket pop flavor as it was highly recommend by a friend.

I work very long hours and have a tough, physical job on the railroad which creates a demand for a no b.s. preworkout formula that allows me to still hit the gym 5-6 days a week. I have not yet written anything in the reviews section on this particular forum but I have provided quite a bit of comprehensive feedback here in regards to the large number of supplements I have used. I will provide 100% honest feedback and give all the details I possibly can. I would greatly appreciate this opportunity to do my first "official" review here on AM.

I believe my stim tolerance is currently in a good place to gauge this product (current pwo rotation is DVST8 Crimson and Conqu3r Unleashed ) I am slowly working my way into my cut as I am cutting out calories/carbs weekly and increasing my cardio as well as my work load as we transition into spring/summer and the weather becomes more conducive to my work.

My current stats are 27 years old as of last week, 5'8" 190lbs at about 13% bf. I have been lifting and working out since junior high. In the last year I have really started focusing on my diet more than ever and increasing my knowledge as well as tweaking my routine to accomplish goals. I currently running a modified P.H.A.T. routine that consists of a push/pull/legs split encompassing one high intensity low rep day and one low intensity high rep range day/week with cardio afterwards.

The snow cone flavor has me especially intrigued but I would happily review either one as they both sound fantastic. I am located in the United States and meet all posted requirements. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to experiencing what your product is all about. (I'd just prefer to try snow cone or green apple before the rocket pop ;) )

Last edited:

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have 100 posts so I'm not entering the contest. Is there any way APS could make a creatine free DMAA Mesomorph? I've been using Dust Extreme but they dropped the DMAA and now I gotta find something else.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to try the green apple candy! I tried mesomorph in the past and it was VERY strong, I actually gave the tub away after one scoop.

This go around (if chosen) i would start with 1/2 scoop and assess.

Initial review and other responsibilities I can cover!

Thanks

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Have you ever blown a line off a strippers ass? Yeah me neither. But I want to know what it feels like to do it and then hit the iron. Fully qualify and almost done logging a low stim preworkout. And meth bugs under their skin? Who doesn't like that?! I'm pheening for some Meso!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Have you ever blown a line off a strippers ass? Yeah me neither. But I want to know what it feels like to do it and then hit the iron. Fully qualify and almost done logging a low stim preworkout. And meth bugs under their skin? Who doesn't like that?! I'm pheening for some Meso!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0