Take this! Feel like a PREDATOR! LOGGERS WANTED

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unleash your wild side and tame your glucose with this giveaway.

I may have a way with words but I would rather show you the profile first

predlabel.png

First up we have Super Berberine, Banaba Leaf Extract, and Chromium Picolinate. These are THE big hitters in this formula. They act as nutrient partitioners and glucose disposal agents. Long explanation short, they are used to help regulate the delicate relationship between carbs, blood sugar and insulin to make things WAY more efficient.

Second we have the The Antioxidant/ AMPk Matrix. More ampk= better generally for us fitness nerds. Especially for anti aging purposes.

Then the Absorption Blend finishes it off. For increasing bioavailability of pretty much everything you consume.
Now for the amazing label art!
Predator__26278.1478821289.1280.1280.jpg

For your chance at 2 bottles of PREDATOR you must

1. Sign up to https://www.chaosandpain.com/subscribe
2. Be willing to LOG the product here on AM
3. Tell us why you want to give being the alpha PREDATOR a chance? Goals while taking the product specifically.

Many may enter, few will win. GET IN HERE!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles!? Very generous. I am most Definitely down for this one. Trying to cut but my carb intake is always pretty high. Utilizing this would be highly beneficial. Goal would just be to drop some bf without adjusting carbs to diet. Profile is on point for sure. I can also compare it to many of the popular GDA's out (slintensity, og recompadrol, glycolog ) All criteria is met as well.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never even thought about a GDA, but I sure am Carb conscious.

That and it would be interdasting to run on my cheat days, especially for a 47 year old on a cut.

I'll log this one real good. I'm not an alpha predator, but I do have applications in at places that hire them. Just kidding.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos and Pain is always bringing the great promos and 2 bottles is extremely generous.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DONE
Yep

3. Tell us why you want to give being the alpha PREDATOR a chance? Goals while taking the product specifically.
I'm a big fan and advocate of GDA. I've tried just about all on the market. I have just finished my hard BLAST for size and will.move to a cruise for the next 8-10 weeks. Goal here is to maintain the added size and reduce body fat whole regaining insulin sensitivity from eating 700gr a day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Signed up
Willing to Log
Why? Because I would utilize it for a pre-workout meal and also on cheat meals to see how effective it is in both scenarios. I would also try and utilize the product with a lower carb meal pre-bed to see how this does aid me. Currently been keeping carbs to just around my workout (hence the pre-workout dose), and have been finding much more success in my offseason with timing my carbs and limiting them at other times in the day. I have ran 3 logs with Chaos & Pain before, so this would not be my first rodeo.

Plus... I need something to help take all these baked goods to my muscles...

Would you say that most people would need 2 caps when dosing more then 50-75g of carbs with a meal and 1 cap for meals under 50g of carbs?

runtyemonster

Awards
You guys are awesome, man. I would love this because I'm going to be competing in my first powerlifting meet in about 5 weeks, I'm kinda nervous though. Trying to stay right around 185 but have been slacking a bit on my diet since I work in a kitchen. I know, excuses, right. Anyways, I would love something that could help me maintain my goal weight whilst still allowing my to keep those glycogen stores full so I can train for maximum strength. I would definitely be willing to post a full log as well. Hopefully​ some of that made sense, lol. Thanks for the giveaway guys.

inforlife

inforlife

Awards
I would love to give this a run! I've never been willing to give these types of supplements a chance, so you could say I'm a nutrient partitioning newb. I would definitely be open to logging this, and noting it's effectiveness. I'm willing to change my mind if the product is good, especially transitioning into a spring cut!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn boys I'd love the opportunity to log this one!!! Having just tried Titan a couple hours ago, I can tell C&P isn't fcking around with their product line. I would keep a daily log up and give an honest and unbiased detailed review

Mpots7

Awards
I'm willing to log my progress and try out the predator products.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Been signed up
2. Hell yea i'm willing to log it. I've been logging legendary, alpha pct, and any of the products i buy from you guys on a daily basis.
3. This would help me on my journey to lowering body fat. I feel that carbs are my weakness so would be excited to try this out.

Branmcgr

Awards
Yes I will definitely log it, and I think I'm a perfect candidate. I've been skinny-fat for a long time and finally starting to work out and put on some muscle but still have this belly to get rid of. I believe if this product could help me transform while I'm working out and eating good, it would make anybody a believer

UNbuff

Awards
1. signed up
2. Can log
3. Always struggled with glucose control due to minor pancreatic damage from glandular fever expierenced as a young child. Although not diabetic glucose monitoring is something I've been doing for years, so If this product works I'll know about it and it would become something of a staple for those who struggle with proper carbohydrate partioning and glucose control

Hootie

Hootie

Awards
  • Established
Signed up, ready to log. Need help partitioning my nutrients! Have enjoyed running other C&P products; would like to have this on hand for summer of shred so I can still enjoy the occasional brewski.

Chefrob13

Awards
Signed up and ready to log. Looking to get cut for summer. I eat too many carbs and at 45 need all the help I can get.

deicide

deicide

Awards
signed up ! i would love to try this out as i do IF with lean gains. on my workout days i fast tell 3 hrs before my workout and then have my carbs, which is where i would use this when my normal glucose levels are bottomed out, then my 2nd does with my PWO feast. gainz baby gainz

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
signed up ! i would love to try this out as i do IF with lean gains. on my workout days i fast tell 3 hrs before my workout and then have my carbs, which is where i would use this when my normal glucose levels are bottomed out, then my 2nd does with my PWO feast. gainz baby gainz
Using a GDA with a post-workout meal does not serve any merit at all. Your insulin sensitivity, glucose uptake ability, and glute-4 are all activated by training. It would be a waste to run this then.

jwill413

jwill413

Awards
After 3 back surgeries in 2 yrs I'm ready to get back to "fighting weight". I'm in a unique position to truly put this product to the test and would appreciate the opportunity try this out. I'm wanting to drop at least 20lbs while regaining my strength. It's been a long road to get myself in the position to even enter the gym again and now I'm ready to hit the ground running!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DONE

Yes! and I have logged other products here in the past

Looks very interesting and I have recently in the past year try to add more carbs into my diet after being a low carb dieter for along time so anything that will help me use the carbs I am taking is a product I am interested in.
At this time I am leaning out for summer so dieting without going super low on carbs is my main objective.

Cmurder

Awards
1. I just signed up
2. Will definitely log this as I take this
3 why? Well I am currently in the military and would love to see how these work when we go to the field for a week or a couple weeks as we eat those heavily carbed up MRE's. I notice a huge difference in my body when eat those for many days straight. I'd be curious to see how they work while we are out there along with the limited workout equipment (mainly body weight movements) we get to do out there ��

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great apps so far
I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts on it

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great gda. Currently have all my needs covered but I'm in to follow along for sure!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to apply!

Signed up and following!

Happy to log!

My goal is to look the most lean of my life! I will be 31 at the end of May and I've never had that legit 6 pack! I've gone from 218 down as low as 178 and I'm now at 191. Coming back up from 178 I build a lot of muscle. During the whole process I never committed to a real cut. It was all just lifting weights doing cardio and eating better. I didn't do it with a plan. Well I'm ready now to really watch my diet and aim for those abs!

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. This promo blew up quick status. Some solid entries fasho.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 and 2 ok.
Currently moving into endurance mode. Carbs will be a bit lower most days to loose weight but real high on competition days. This would be specially interesting on these high days.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
I'd like to Apply!

Currently sitting @ 210, I'm about to cut before I head out to an undisclosed location in SE Asia!
I would love to try it out.

twinjay

twinjay

Awards
Sign me up! All requirements are met. I'm a week out from my show & everyone knows best time to put on good size is after a diet. I feel like PREDATOR being a GDA would be the perfect supplement to help me put on muscle by help shuttle all the nutrients I'm about to consume after my show!

deicide

deicide

Awards
ive been using Lipodrex by isatoru to break my fast pre workut, and taking USP labs AP with my post workout meal

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to try this in the future!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see some more apps in here.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choosing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, family emergency had me in a spot with little to no internet and traveling for a week. I'm back on top though.I'm picking 4

runtyemonster

Awards
Choosing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, family emergency had me in a spot with little to no internet and traveling for a week. I'm back on top though.I'm picking 4
Dang bro, hope it wasn't a bad emergency, ya know. Good luck everyone.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro hope everything's ok.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Always have to take care of the family! I hope you got through everything ok!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You know the AM Family is here for support if ya need anything!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super generous as always
Good luck to all that entered

Jgood53

Awards
Maybe I can still get in on this.
Signed up and am willing to log

I could use this product because I have such a very hard time losing weight and it is my biggest goal. Got over 400 lbs and have been slowly slowly (way too damn slowly) losing some of it. Especially with trying to maintain muscle and not end up skinny fat. Hardest thing i've ever done in my life (especially when you don't want to see your strength go to poo).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles!? Very generous. I am most Definitely down for this one. Trying to cut but my carb intake is always pretty high. Utilizing this would be highly beneficial. Goal would just be to drop some bf without adjusting carbs to diet. Profile is on point for sure. I can also compare it to many of the popular GDA's out (slintensity, og recompadrol, glycolog ) All criteria is met as well.
Winner! Send your mailing info and a valid email address my way via pm

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Signed up
Willing to Log
Why? Because I would utilize it for a pre-workout meal and also on cheat meals to see how effective it is in both scenarios. I would also try and utilize the product with a lower carb meal pre-bed to see how this does aid me. Currently been keeping carbs to just around my workout (hence the pre-workout dose), and have been finding much more success in my offseason with timing my carbs and limiting them at other times in the day. I have ran 3 logs with Chaos & Pain before, so this would not be my first rodeo.

Plus... I need something to help take all these baked goods to my muscles...

Would you say that most people would need 2 caps when dosing more then 50-75g of carbs with a meal and 1 cap for meals under 50g of carbs?
Winner! Pm me mailing info and email.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to apply!

Signed up and following!

Happy to log!

My goal is to look the most lean of my life! I will be 31 at the end of May and I've never had that legit 6 pack! I've gone from 218 down as low as 178 and I'm now at 191. Coming back up from 178 I build a lot of muscle. During the whole process I never committed to a real cut. It was all just lifting weights doing cardio and eating better. I didn't do it with a plan. Well I'm ready now to really watch my diet and aim for those abs!

Thanks!
Giving this guy a chance. Send me your mailing address and email and we can get this started!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Congrats winners!! Please tag me to your logs so I can follow. I'm currently taking Slinmax and the effects have worn off after a couple months... I'm interested in seeing what predator will do

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established